DRAWTHREAD: Creepy Edition

Previous: Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for fun, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. The artists are here to draw what they WANT to draw, not what you THINK should be drawn.

Be patient, and bump your request one time every 24 hours from the time you posted the request. There is no exception to this rule, it doesn't matter if you "have work" or "are going to bed".

DO:
Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, and be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.

Mind your manners and say thank you! We appreciate our artists and their amazing work!

DON'T
Don't be an asshole and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

And for fuck's sake, when someone is being an obvious cunt, DO NOT REPLY TO THEM. All you're doing is wasting bumps and fanning the fire.

>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0
Figure Drawing:
quickposes.com/pages/random
Beginners Guide to Drawing:
archive.is/GNIq1
The w/ic/i art guide:

sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AkoML0_FiV4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Requesting my Acanthus investigating a really bloody crime scene, with a look of horror and disgust on his face. There were satanic symbols drawn on the walls with the blood. He has blonde hair, and his coat is brown, with fuzzy tan inner trim.

Migrating.

Requesting the hair and body in the top reference, but with occult-like facepaint in similar vein to the bottom picture, and a full pointed beard is preferred.

He wears no shirt and his chest is marked all over (again similarly to top pic), and he has nomadic styled bracelets on both wrists. Plain cloth pants tucked into some thick boots and secured with leather straps would be nice also.

I got a delivery for this character last week, it really did not get the image I had in mind for the character, which was my own fault, my reference and wording was not clear enough to put the right idea out there, so I apologize for that.

Thanks for reading, Veeky Forums.

Throwing out another request for some space komodos. I've already gotten two fantastic deliveries from (I think) BogRoll and Flurry, so feel free to look this over if you dislike sloppy seconds.
The specific character I'd like is a female basically, less pronounced face ridges and a shorter/rounder snout in scrappy armour of a similar design to the two in the reference - that is, modular and replaceable plates of hard ceramic over a thick rubber-ish suit, sloped at the front and held together by a powered exoskeleton that assists with the wearer's movements in the heavy suit. Partially armoured tail, a power-pack on her back, maybe some electronic readouts on her chest/arms. Exact design is up to your aesthetic preference - it's a big galaxy after all - but it should look like it's been roughed up a bit. Optionally, some Hindu-style bodypaint, or a very loose sari wrap for extra swag if you can make it work.

For the lizard herself, one side of her face suffers from severe acid burns long since healed, and a handful of scars besides. One eye is disfigured from the burns, and some of her brow ridges are missing.

I'd like her half-squating as she offers some food to an off-screen child, weapon leaned against her side, with her mouth open and baring her teeth (very clumsy mimicry of a human's smile). The weapon would be a large-bore shotgun, but it's up to your preference again. Flavour with any other details you wish, I'm easy.

If there's something I can clear up, just ask, and a super big thank you to anyone wishing to give it a burl - and another to those artists who've already given me art.

Requesting a scene with my orc sorceress Egri.

She was fighting a worm like slime that had been dropped on top of her, and it managed to start devouring her. I got a little panicked as our gm informed my i wouldn't be able to cast anything while it was attempting to drown/dissolve me. Through the help of my companions I managed to get out and then burn it to a crisp.

I'd like to see her being engulfed by the slime panicking as she tries to escape from it.
Or holding a rope being pulled from its mass by someone off scene.

For her clothes she was wearing simple traveling leathers (I'll let you decide what that looks like so long as its not lewd.)

Thanks and have fun drawfriends

requesting a ninja girl, she wears a mask at all time for reasons I haven't come up with yet. She wields a kyoketsu-shoge (pictured weapon.) Would love to see her swinging her weapon about her in a defensive manner.

Wonder if you could do something for me.
I got this done a long while ago for my pathfinder Ranger. Could you possibly draw him as though possessed by an ancient spirit?
The spirit in question has the visage of a crow-person, and is a spirit of stealth, hunting and most importantly murder.
At the very least, when possessed it makes his eyes black like a birds.

Also if colour comes into play, he tends to wear mostly green and brown, camo-ey colours, and has messy blonde hair.

Also please and thankyou very much, forgot about that.

Requesting a young girl, early teens, recently turned into a vampire. She is on the floor reeling back in terror from her first feeding, blood has covered her, her victim and the floor. The victim happened to be her younger brother who looks similar to her in features. His face is frozen in confusion, all life drained from him.

Ref pics for expressions, top is her brother bottom is the vampire girl.

If anyone cares for art in this particular style I can take some requests. They will be of a higher quality than pic related though. I'm trying to practice

>picking this
>instead of other Superior deliveries

for what purpose, OP?

here. Just sticking a post up in case wants to update.

Not even OP, but it looks cool and he does unique stuff. Would you rather orc slave girls as the OP image every time?

Oh god what have you done!?

Nervously starts looking for the slave requesters.

Migrating from last thread

Would anyone mind Can drawing a pissed off female dark elf Warlock shooting fire in the air and yelling, "See?! EVIL!!!!" at a giggling little girl

Now with reference picture edition!

"orc slave girl" guy here and even i wouldn't want orc slave girl to be op image. i very much like creepy-anons style, it is well deserving of being the OP image

Might have one for you

A male elf wizard with black hair summoning a flame in his hand looking cocky

Not trying to start a shitpost trail but yes i would if it was of quality.

no offense to creepy drawfriend

I believe everybody should have a chance to be ''showcased'' in the op. After all, this thread is for drawfriends to practice with requests.

It's a good way to show the improvements of everyone in here one thread after the other

A half-Orc brawling sailor who uses a combination of brass knuckles, a hand crossbow, and a katar (Indian punch dagger) and he's a gambler so he usually has cards or a dice set+cup on him. I know I could be more descriptive but he's not my character he's my friend's so I'm admittedly having trouble doing so

what is he wearing?

Just a normal mage robe, dark blue with yellow arabesque patterns on it if you wanna do them

Hoping for a more humanoid version of this if possible. Just a human headshot, really. While the delivery was awesome, it wasn't quite what I was looking for.

You got a cyberpunk dinosaur fuccboi, whats not to love?

Putting in a request for the Chaos Lord of a Khorne Warband I'm drawing up, basically 40k versions of Blood Dragons that are on an endless blood crusade in search of worthy enemies.

1>The Chaos Lord started out looking like this before he fell to the Red Thirst and Khorne, and despite all his taint has retained his muscled-deco power armor. There are some Khorne icons scattered on the legs at the artist's desire, but his torso is the same. The pauldrons now bear symbols owing allegiance to khorne as well.

2>He doesn't wear a helmet, and it's quite visible that he's gone full vampire with his nose shriveling up to the bone and his skin being drawn taught across his cheeks. All of his teeth have turned to fangs, and he has long locks of aged white hair flowing from his scalp.

3>His fabric devices have been replaced by skulls, both the loincloth and cape being made from a woven mess of heads taken from slain champions. The skulls are of various sizes and shapes, and come from humans, space marines, eldar, genestealers, orks, necrons, etc, everything. Throw any assortment you want together or reference any minor 40k xenos you like, he's old enough that he's probably met and killed one member of it.

4>Where he used to have an Iron Halo, the Lord now has something like this chaos trophy rack mounted on his power-back just behind on his head, and it bears impaled helmets of space marines.

5>The aquila exhausts of his power-pack have mutated from warp exposure into screaming daemonic maws like pictured.

6>Weapons. The Lord wields a power fist in his right hand, and a Khornate Hellblade in his left. He doesn't believe in the use of ranged weapons.

7>Colors, the Warband paints its armor a very deep metallic magenta, like oxygen starved blood left out to dry. Trimming is coal black.

Requesting some art of my magical girl please. I made her for the MGCYOA.

She's about 9-ish, named Violet, and her special powers relate to plants and nature.

She's got a small slight appearance, and is rather pale. She has long dark chestnut colored hair that flows down her back, with bangs. She's got purplish eyes.

She wears a soft green colored leotard, with pink frills/ruffles about the neckline and around the legholes. She's also got elbow length green gloves with similar pink trim. On her feet she has boots which go to just below her knees. I'm not sure if they should be green/pink too or just brown leather. Whatever looks best. On her head she wears a green wide brimmed floppy felt hat, similar to Gandalf's or a witch. It's crushable and looks a little bent and crumpled. Across it is a pink band, fastened with a bow.

Her weapon is a wood wand, made from Arctic Birch and magic. It's mostly dark, but has light streaks in it (similar to a rifle stock made of Arctic Birch). Near the top, thorns are wrapped around it, and it's capped at the tip by a lovely flower. She's a caster.

Her Puchuu (little companion creature that transformed her in the first place) is almost an owl... but not quite. That's just the closest thing to it that actually exists in the animal kingdom. It's feathers are mostly brown, but it does have a few long green ones near the end of its wingspan.

Thanks in advance if you draw her! I put together a few images for inspiration. I don't mind a bit of artistic license either, so feel free to add your own touch especially on things I didn't describe. I like being surprised.

(OP)
Last December I got a great piece from an artist here for a futuristic Commando in what amounts to an invisibility suit. I thought I'd give it a shot to get the male counterpart to it.
The man has a friendly face, though slightly pockmarked and with a nose that's been broken one too many times. He has a faux-hawk and a goatee, and occasionally wears a pair of aviator glasses for the dude-bro factor.
The suit is skin-tight They wear inserts to keep it properly sealed and maintain some level of modesty, as it's meant to double as a temporary space suit and of a similar design as the pic - I went for metamaterials as the space magic of choice. The suit has an Australian flag patch on one shoulder with a serial number and designation beneath it. Mask/helmet is optional, and up to your design if you add it.
Weapon can be anything compact and mostly realistic, though add any 'spacey' flairs to it you want - and if you want, I have a hard-on for bullpups and helical mags.
Thanks in advance if anyone finds this interesting.

Migrating to the new thread:

Requesting a duel between a female Spanish knight and a female Moorish warrior. The two are charging each other on horseback with their swords drawn. The Spanish knight is wearing the chainmail coif (head piece) in the picture and wielding her shield. The Moorish warrior is riding the horse in the picture and equipped with her own shield.

Thank you in advance to whoever takes this on.

That's badass.

Requesting a very diminutive, fox-like Kitsune (see pic) wearing a purple velvet waste coat and a red fez. He's an ad-libed character that my players seemed to really like, so I was gonna make him a recurring character.

He is a magic item salesman, but largely only sells useless items (Orb of Slope detection kind of thing), and will often do things like lower the price of an item several times to encourage the customer to buy, then act very relieved when they still reject the sale, as if he never wanted to part with the item anyway.

He travels around with a Bag of Holding, which contains his tent and all of his goods and generally gets around by using Scrolls of Tree Stride that he bartered from the local Druids. I'm imagining the Bag of Holding on the end of a wooden pole, like in the cartoons. Thanks in advance!

i hope this is okay

Exactly what I wanted, thanks a ton. I got a couple other things you could draw if you wish

Not him but nice job.
If you want more requests to practice with could you do up a paladin?

im glad! if you have more, send them my way

i need a little more specifics but sure!

I'd like to you to try your style on my request.

requesting this character aged down. 12-14, clearly still a child. Wearing the same style of armor but slightly too big for him. No weapons, no background, corpse extremely optional.

He was essentially a boyscout who ended up lost and alone in the wilderness. Relying on survival training rather than combat, he finds the armor in some ancient ruins and patches it up with cloth from some much less ancient village ruins.

damnit pic

Because she started out as a baseline human who got a little too into genetic and biological mods. The delivery is awesome and I'll probably end up using it for something, but it still wasn't quite what I was searching for.

An halfling bard with brown hair, dressed as a pirate. Red shirt with a black half-cape. If you can make him in a Captain Morgan pose over a stool or a box that'd be awesome.

An Half orc lady with messy hair wearing simple clothes raising a sword triumphantly

i will see what i can do friend

Would it be possible to request more than one character if they are just silouettes or will it be ignored regardless.

I hate when people ask questions like this, either lurk more in the thread or post your request and see what happens.

You might post a full retard stupid request that the best artist in the world just falls in love with, you literally never know.

Depends how interesting the request is

Well i'm going to bed now. Goodnight artists and fa/tg/uys. Hopefully things will be drawn by tomorrow

Good night, user

>i need a little more specifics
alrighty then.
>middle aged guy
>plate armor with tabard, nothing too regal or over the top (WoW's fuckhuge pauldrons are an example of over the top)
>made of steel/silver with gold trimming
>helmet could be similar to those polish winged hussar's helms (pic related), faceplate open or closed (doesn't matter to me either way)
>as far as weapons go, your choice on whether it's bigass twohanded mace or smaller bigass mace and shield.
>weapons something along the lines of pic related.
>white skin color
>dirty blonde hair color
>maybe weapons leaning against a rock or some shit while he reads his holy text/prays/etc
Naturally some holy magic touches here and there throughout the whole thing to really sell the point that it's not just a generic warrior, but rather a warrior of the gods.
I wouldn't say no if you wanted to do this for both genders, but the main request is for a dude

Anchor for the 599 sqn here!

Requesting a tall, thin xenomorph with a bulbous skull and four tentacles around its mouth, each ending in the smaller, inner mouth they usually have.

Sure.

I'd like 5 simple Silouttes, standing side by side so their heights are apparent. Each is about 1.5 ft. taller then the last- but I'll put the heights to make it simple.

Some kind of little furry woodland critter bipedal person; weasel, badger, rabbit, up to you. 3 feet tall.

Slim monkey man, long tail. 4.5 feet tall.

Human, 6 feet tall.

Lizardman crocodilan in nature. Make him/her a little chubby with a fat tail. 7.5 ft

Troll. More fairy tale style, long nose, tusks, hairy, long tail with tuft of hair on end. 9 feet.

These are the races in my homebrew setting. Would really appreciate this; but as for things like equipment and clothing I'll let you choose.

i hope this is okay

Alright, I'm pretty sure I'm done with this. Gonna have to learn a bit more about scars n stuff... Hope you enjoy it anyway.

its awesome, thanks!

Requesting 20 page comic about orc slave girls managing a tavern for elf vikings All contributions are welcome!

You forgot to include a charlotte that has been freed.

Yes, that's it. I little older than I expected, but then the armor probably makes him look older than it really is, so that's perfect!

....I didn't expect you to actually add the corpse. Don't change it though, this suits my purposes.

Thanks!

She dies.

Good day drawfriends! I was hoping I could get a piece of a militaristic character of mine. She is a tall woman with pale skin, short white hair and blue eyes in a white militaristic outfit with black and gold accents. She has a lion's tail (white with a black tuft at the end) and carries a mish-mashed shotgun sword, with a single edge, the shotgun barrel along the back of the blade, and a combination shotgun/sword handle with the lever (long enough to fit two hands).

hey.

talking simple/unsettling requests.

Well i won't have to repost the first one anymore.
To keep it short:

Like the last time, i don't deserve being the OP image not in a hundred years. it is, however, appreciated.

is there a reason for this?

Nah glad you're happy with whatever that is.

Posting as an anchor.

Ugh forgot the pic

Hey guys, I'd like to get this magic weapon drawn if it tickles anyone's fancy.

It's a sword in a cittern; that is, the top part of the instrument, circled in pic related, is the handle, and when it's drawn from the instrument, the strings disappear and a golden blade the size of a longsword comes out of the end of the "handle." It's described as being sunlight that is emitted from the weapon, so a golden/yellow glow would be perfect.

Thanks in advance!

Line work done. Commencing color.

I hear that including pictures is the thing to do.

who shit on your bed this morning?

Nobody, and I checked.

Don't make fun of incontinence user, that's rude

Oh by the way if i may get a word in here: Please don't make the suit too combat-y, it's supposed to be "mundane". It's tight and shiny because sci-fi fashion, but it's just something comfy one would wear to school or on a field trip to a different planet.

You got this right in the picture you posted, i just wanted to make sure to tell you before you add pieces of armor or something.

Thanks I was nervous about asking.

what.

>Migrating from last thread.
>Any or all of the following would be phenominal
>Elf Rigger, with a left cyberforearm/hand, almost-natural blue cybereyes, bronze skin, blond hair, 5'10", 160lbs. He's a mechanic by trade, a rigger in the shadows, so if he's holding a crescent wrench or something that'd be icing on the cake. Wears an armored jacket over armored clothing.
>Elf Infiltrator/Street-Sammy/Face, obvious Left cyberarm in a metallic green, synthetic right cyberarm and cyberlegs, almost-natural green cybereyes, synthetic skull, caucasian, brown hair, 6'0", 180lbs. He used to be a ganger, so he'd probably be holding his Ingram Smartgun (basically a MAC11) or his Colt Government 2066 (basically a Colt 1911). Wears a chameleon suit while running, otherwise just armored clothing.
>Human Decker, Datajack in his skull, brown hair, brown eyes, glasses, pale skin, 5'8", 160lbs, used to be a spider-like for a corp, so he still wears corp-style clothing (button up shirts, nice pants) but he doesn't necessarily wear it nice. Spends a significant amount of time decking with his internal cyberdeck, and occasionally multitasking with his commlink, so he'd probably be on his commlink.
>Seriously, if someone could do this it'd be stellar.
>Also an update: if the Elf Infiltrator could be leaning on a pic related painted bright green, that'd be cool as shit.

Also, is pencil drawfriend around? He seems to have disappeared

Here's flat color, I'm off to bed. I'll try to finish her up tomorrow.

Any update on this?

Just busy with work aha. I'll try to do it tomorrow or finish on Monday.

Shit.

I have a request for Infinity fanart. Could someone draw this "Healers in Anime vs Healers in Real MMO's" comic with Scarface and Cordelia?

First panel.

"What people think Cordelia is like."

Cordelia is drawn like the anime healer, pulling tools out of her satchel with big doe eyes.

"Hold on, Big Brother! I'll Fix you!"

Second Panel

"What Cordelia is actually like."

Cordelia arms crossed with an angry, exasperated expression on her face and bags under her eyes.

"Scar. I will not go by your ridiculous pace. Slow down or die."

"Whoops. You pulled TR Bot aggro, guess who's not getting fixed."

Higher quality reference or Cordelia.

TR Bot stands for Total Reaction. They are cheap units who get to fire a whole bunch of shots in your opponents turn if one of his units moves while in their line of sight.

/r/ing a pair of Tiefling sisters im developing as villains for my campaign

Sister 1 has rounded ram-like horns and short, frizzy, 80's-esque blonde hair and wears a floral summer dress with a long sleeved shirt under it

sister 2 is the more serious of the two. She has swept back horns and long dark hair in a low ponytail, she wears old west style breeches with suspenders and a tie along with a pair of round glasses from the same period.

>tfw no good drawfags
why even bother requesting

Well, if you'd like your OCs drawn like you wish them to be, perhaps you should learn and get better at drawing yourself?

It's not to sound like an asshole but drawing is at everybody's reach when you put enough effort to it.

I've been thinking the same for quite a few threads now. Veeky Forums draw threads used to be the best, I wonder what happened?

Dude. You are getting what would normally be a $25 - $30 commission for free. How about showing some gratitude.

Yeah I'd pay that for
Shut the fuck up.

Most of the stuff posted so far has been shit dude. No way several of these are worth any money.

To be fair, if I was paying I'd ask for the different components as separate files/layers.

If I was paying it would be to someone who can draw.

Do a dark take on the concept of sonder.
youtube.com/watch?v=AkoML0_FiV4

Speak for yourself, there's been plenty of good shit. People like you drive drawfags away by acting like an entitled little shit. There's a balance to these threads, requesters provide inspiration, practice and challenges and in return have a chance of getting art free of charge. If you don't like your free art, find someone willing to draw your OC for cash.

>plenty of good shit

You couldn't provide 5 examples from the past 3 threads and if you think you can your idea of 'good shit' needs re-evaluating.

trying to shake some of the rust off any one have a request they would like me to tack

I know this is probably a real punch in the gut but, just for a second, consider some people don't think the same as you and might in fact, like plenty of different things, for varying reasons. Crazy, I know, but it's true.

But all those people are shit taste shit tier salty plebs or whatever, amirite?

It would have been much easier to just say I was right.

Sure thing, user.

Sup BoRis, long time no see.

had some back issues hopefully i will be able to post regularly again

Shit dude, hope everything is okay. Good luck finding requests, I'm sure something will catch your eye.

Wouldn't this belong on /v/ since Infinity is, I dunno, a video game that isn't in a Veeky Forums setting?

Are you the one doing the squirrel request? Sorry I couldn't answer I was banned for awhile but I liked how he looked so far.

>wee woo wee woo