Palm sweat intensifies

>palm sweat intensifies

Welcome to the party.

Enjoy checking the price of BTC multiple times a day like the rest of us, and never sleeping soundly

WTF
NORMIES GONNA GET REKT

>buying ATH

good job. be sure to sell as soon as the funds become available when BTC is $8000 you fucking idiot

unless hes smart and puts it all into monero

say bye to $1 to $1.5k

HE doesnt ahve funds to move them yet

Yeah once he get it next week one prices have either skyrocketed or tanked

this nigga just bought at 12k baka

>buying at ath

I probably fucked up buying at the high, but I’ll pretend it was just gambling money

Hahahahahhahahaahahaha cryptokikes are brainlets. Hahahahahahahahahhaha

>pretend i made a good decision

Wtf are you FUD'ing you fucking meme coiner.

Bitcoin will surpass 100k USD as the cryptocurrency genesis and gold standard. Stay in it for the LONG RUN.

Also national currencies will fall as they are archeological and absolete. At that time 1 btc should surpass $1million USD aka shitcoin 2020.

Literally just made that much in a phat memecoin trade

Honestly I don't see BTC making it in the long run, it's too shitty at what it does. We'll probably have a slow 'flippening' at some point with a currency coin that does it better somewhere down the road

>it's too shitty at what it does

nobody cares as long as it goes up

annnnd its crashing, thanks op, cunt.

That's the definition of a shaky foundation. Crypto is tech, and if the tech is shit there's huge potential for it to all come crashing down

Well that's why I said like the "gold standard you didn't see people buying stuff with gold on a daily basis before the 1930's but the currency they traded was backed by it.

welcome to the club

to the moon we go, we all going to make it

>may be able to catch few last IOTA wagons too !

I mean BTC is only considered digital gold because it became so fucking bad at its original design as a digital currency

>op is this much of a retard
I pity your mother.

tfw im doing the same exact thing 2 days from now.

It became digital gold because the price is going up. Once it goes down watch as everyone calls it outdated

>Once it goes down watch as everyone calls it outdated

Well at least they'd be right. Can't wait for PoW to die out

No worries, Monika will continue to make BTC rise.

Buying bitcoin for $4000!
Embedding monika.chr into the blockchain so every Bitcoin node has a copy of Monika!
Monika using her powers to make Bitcoin go over 12000 USD!
Going to the moon with Monika!

>Your funds will be available by December 14, 2017

crypto gonna over by then nigga

I’m onlu retarded because I didn’t buy in the past

There’s no reason why crypto is worth anything at all, so why not buy in now

That was me last month. Have 14k now. Good luck friend.

>There’s no reason why crypto is worth anything at all, so why not buy in now

Just keep a careful eye on things that could one day take BTC's place. It's not assured to happen, but still might as well be on the watch to move in if it ever does

1. Why the fuck on earth would you buy BTC at the top?
2. Why the fuck would you buy off kikebase with their utterly ridiculous week long 'delivery' times?

buy high sell low

bitcoin goes down, everything goes down

This is the penny stock trader mentality.

i dont think this is always the case now.

alts used to bleed hard when BTC would rally.

i think its now accepted that BTC is gonna casually rage and that alts are the best way to get BTC. my alts are sitting pretty

You mean like whenever people get gains with alts they just buy BTC?

Multiply by x number of alts getting gains every couple of days.

>BTC crashes
>Everything goes down
>Buy everything at ATL's
>Everything adopts new trading pairs outside BTC because buttcoin is a piece of shit technology wise
>Everything except bitcoin recovers
>Shitoshi hoarders pink wojak themselves into oblivion

nah, we dont buy btc with alt coins. you trade whatever alt against btc, alt goes up, sell alt and voila, more btc

If that happens then I’ll use 12 gauge to end myself, don’t what to make two mistakes

>you trade whatever alt against btc, alt goes up, sell alt and voila, more btc
huh?

i was about to buy on coinbase

..it takes a week to get your btc? why? what the fuck?

>Honestly I don't see BTC making it in the long run,

what dont you get? if you dont understand how this all works, lurk more or dont in crypto

The devs have been making steady progress on LN. It's understandable that they'd want to take it slow and be cautious, as a major bug would cost millions of dollars and destroy BTC's public image. For years, normalfags thought BTC could be hacked due to MTGOX, imagine what a LN fuckup would do.

>BTC will be around forever and it will be 5 gazillion dollars by march next year!

You just gotta get the right alts, easy.

Also I'm pretty sure people buying BTC with alt gains happens a lot.

Coinbase slowest, shittiest exchange in history.

lol k user.

lurk more

so faggots what the fuck will replace bitcoin if it dies in a fire from outdated tech, ETH?

Everyone I go to Veeky Forums, I pretend I made a good decision

if you buy with a debit card its usually instantaneous. if its a bank transfer then it takes 5 days. just another reason to like crypto over fiat and hate coinbase

How much in fees did you pay? Takes 5 ducking seconds to transfer to GDAX

>why?

Banks are slow as shit. If you use a debit card it's faster, but you can't buy as much

ETH is getting proof of stake next year so yes

well fuck i honestly didn't know that, sounds like i should honestly invest in it while is still less then a grand for 1.

>proof of stake
What does this even mean?

ETH has a big future ahead of it, ignore buttcoiner FUD. Everyone should be holding some kind of ETH right now.

I won't pretend to understand the technical nitty gritty - but basically "proof of work" is how both Ethereum and Bitcoin currently work. Electricity is spent on nodes to "mine", which verifies the blockchain. It's becoming increasingly inefficient to do it this way because of the huge increase in transactions (see: crypto felines)

Proof of stake is done in such a way where there is basically zero electricity cost across the network. This is very important because in the future we don't want one nuclear power plant per node just to verify the blockchain, and ultimately slowing down the network.

Thanks for explaining. Not sure why they didn't design it in the first place for low power.

Welcome fellow coinlet. Don’t worry, I felt real stupid buying at 11k last week.

Honestly, at the time of design I don't think people expected it to become so taxing so quickly. I think "proof of stake" is a relatively new concept in blockchain technology too, so maybe it wasn't thought of then. No idea.

Or Monero. It's a superior currency in every way but I can't be assed to invest in it...

It won't be ETH. It will be a coin actually designed as a currency, but it also will move away from PoW like ETH. I have ideas on what it could potentially be, but fuck shilling shit like a poorfag looking to make his shit moon

I felt stupid buying DGB at pic related. Then I thought I thought I made a good decision

where else would you buy from, friend?

fucking verification shit wont go through for gdax, keeps saying failed: unknown response status

Yeah it did happen fast with all the mining. But they did know the difficulty increasing means more computer power needed.

I can't wait to dump my 2013-era bags on you all at 15k. Thanks for the free cash