Blockfolio Thread

Making a new thread cause that op was a samefagging fag

These shitcoins have been bleeding for months. How do I make my money back this week?

Otherwise I’m going all in in monero and living off the grid

Post your shitcoins too

ADA?

buy some VTC if you know what's good for you

I need advice

any upcoming news?

i dont see why it would do anything in the short terrm

i do have a small bag just in case though

drop xrp, that should be easy

Drop the XRP for ARC?

Keep REQ and Monero. Sell off all the other shit, depending on what you bought in at. Get an equal share of Link. All of that will be double, if not 5x, by the end of December. 10-100x by February/March if you can wait that long

My IOC bags make me want to kms.

Bought at .40 cents or around 30k sats at the time.

Original investment for entire portfolio was $1150.

Drop XRP for anything. Send it to me and I'll make like 50 percent on it and send you some real profits, lol. I would say Monero, although it has pumped recently. Link and/or REQ if you want to make it, see above

Pt2

Xrp is a shitcoin. Stick to btc and monero for guaranteed gains.

Drop XRP for XLM, same market but more potential.

Also you're too balls deep into Bitcoin - cut down your percentage of it and put it into some promising shitcoins/alts. You also don't need both lite coin and bitcoin as they tend to be fairly correlated. Look into Vertcoin as a LTC replacement - its just a better coin overall and has more potential.

Too many meme coins... What do the charts look like the past month?

>sub 10k folio
>more than 15 coins

kek

I got in early on all of them. So im not mad at all lol.

I mean my portfolio at one pt was worth 2 btc but i was too stubborn to sell but all in all im happy considering my gains

Ouch dude, I wouldn't call those gains if it were better off just holding BTC instead...

Looks like BTC is mooning again so all the alts about to get EFFED again.

>wouldnt call over 600% return gains

this fucking board dude

Same advice, but definitely dump some of those shitcoins for real coins. Too much diversification for such little reward if one of the lower ones moons hard, just combine them into an actual stack. Also learn to sell, I had more than a few of the coins you're in that were shilled here, but sold when they were high. Still have a bag of XRL that I should have sold at the ATH of almost double where we are now, lol

Ofc. Im holding xrl for the dividends desu.

IOC stakes me $100 a week in IOC so im okay with that and reinvesting the earnings. 1.5 IOC per block.

Granted i need to dump my erc-20s

All in, no regrets.
I was in since 330 sats

Advice?

The reason it will moon again soon

Deluded?

I LOVE YOU IOTA

Am I fucked or set for life?

Started off with a $100 investment 2 weeks ago. I should've had more money. Am I doing well even though I'm still poor.

>broke college student who wishes he had more money to put in

Started with $3000au now im here
santiment into yoyow is what did the recent massive pump for me

Rate.

Solid as fuck, literally just get some more eth and ltc and sit on your ass

This would be my ideal. What exchange do you use for BTC and XMR?