Magic Items?

Magic item art thread. Let's go.

These gives me some weird fuzzy nice feelings in my body

Do someone have a good image for an item used to purify corruption? Something similar to a lantern would be the best.

All you need to purify corruption, one stake at a time.

Reference: The Dark Crystal.

Awesome! Thanks anons.

bpum

My stuff is more like treasure or artifacts but ill keep dumping

any axes?

how the fuck do you string it.

Magic bitch aint gotta string shit

Looking for anything carved from bowenite, green jade, the like.

This is all I got's ta give.

I feel like writefagging a bit.

The name of this extravagant ring is lost to the ages as is that of it's maker. Years of Rigorous study by the finest meisters of the land have yelded little of it's deepest workings.
This much is known;
Each gem depicts a celetial body, a distant nebula, ort cloud or dieing star. They give form to 11 portals through space and hold back the great tide of ambient energys. It is unknown if these portals can be fully opened for none has dared to try. But they can be tapped by the wearer if their will is strong enough. Pulling mana through is easy, seductively so, allowing casters to enhance their spells with metamagic qualitys they haven't even mastered yet. Even the unawakened can tug at the fabric of reality and draw upon the ring to cast spells without training if there will is strong enough.

A cryptic phrase appears on the inside band of the ring in the holders native tongue.
"To whom much is given, much is expected."

Scholarly debate surrounds the meaning of this message, though no one theory seems to satisfy. What is certain is that it's bearer can effect great change upon the worlds, for good or ill.

nice

Shit that's creepy. I'll bet a spider or a snake or something lives inside that. Fucking hell.

> >48097561
Thank you, glad you like.

the fruit of the underworld.
Each glittering ruby in this necklace is set loosely, deft fingers can easily pluck a "seed" from this pomegranate. Placing one in your mouth causes ones form to drain of color. Their movements become slow and listless, their eyes staring into the distance, seemingly fixed on nothing. While in this state one needs no sleep, no food, no breath, no warmth and no rest. They are as the dead and so the dead pay them no mind. Enterprising or perhaps foolish users can use this state to venture beyond and into the relms of the dead, assuming they can find the gates themselves. The guardians will treat them like any wandering shade come to seek their fate in the afterlife, placing on them such trials as they will but letting them pass to their deserved fate. Only the lord of the dead will see the mortal for what they truly are until they spit the seed out. Swallowing it is most unwise, just ask persephone when you see her.

>Ring of Celestial Insight
>As an action, you can stair into the prismatic brain within the skull on this ring. For 1 hour, you are considered proficient with all Intelligence checks and can double your proficiency bonus to these checks. You must also make a DC 15 Wisdom saving throw. On a failure, you develop one long-term madness effect.

The fork of good tidings

- sentient fork with a laid back personality
- always tells you where you can find the best meal wherever you are

That's a good one. Saved. Also, it reminds me that ever since I a little kid, I've wanted to carve a ring for myself out of the bone in the middle of a hamsteak. Problem is, I don't know what's best for carving bone.

Help me tg, what do you use to carve your animal bones into jewelry?

A "wand" that functions as a light mace on it's own, but when the hand on the end grasps a small item, it gains additional powers depending on what it grabbed. A beer stein might make someone struck with it more and more drunk with each hit, a railroad spike might root someone in place like they were being held down, put manacles in the hand and it grapples it's targets, etc.

Looks like a shitty way to determine a government to me...

bloody peasant!

>A blue and white glass vase, or perhaps a water pitcher, skillfully crafted to capture the majesty of a crashing wave of sea spray.

I think that this would make a nice picture and description for a decanter of endless water. Thoughts?

>It's the "Axe of Eyes That Also Screams"
>What's it do?
>It has eyes and it screams.
>Why did you make this?

I'm going to use this in the next fantasy game I run.

Not as a wand, but as an awkward yet powerful arrow.

>my brain is full of fuck

A?

That implies only one lives in there.

I've used it as a sort of summon item for a water elemental
Put it on the ground say the command and it starts to churn and expand and liquefy turning into a water elemental

Sort of like a Figurine of Wondrous Power

These look like theyll snap just by looking at them

For all you know, they're made of something nigh-unbreakable. Besides, it's not like they're going to be used to hit anyone. Just channel mystical forces beyond mortal ken.

That sounds pretty cool, actually. I can imagine what others designed after other elements might look like, too.

Typhoon, the Storm Contained

A vase made of blue and frosted glass, which is cold to the touch. When placed into a liquid the vase begins to churn said liquid around it, slowly building over time to violent levels. In receptacles or small pools of water, it simply causes it to pulse and foam to little effect. However should the body of water be significant enough, such as lakes, seas or oceans, the effects can be catastrophic as the effect only ceases when the vase is removed, and more oft then not the motions and waves created by the vase forces the one who placed it away from the area if given enough time. The area of effect, should the body of water be large enough, seems to be a radius of roughly 2.9 miles (4.7 kilometers) around the object. While the object has no direct effect on air currents and wind, the actions it causes to the water is best described using a typical Hurricane grading scale, raising a category roughly every hour it is left in the water, though the effect shows no sign of slowing even after the 5 hour mark.

Care should be taken when openly handling the object as the effect seems to extend to any liquid with a viscosity below 100 centipoise.