Q1 2018 Predictions?

I'm holding 320K of this shit and i'm not sure if im gonna make it

it will either explode like OMG, to $1 or so; or sit at 10 cents until they start burning tokens

15 dollars Q2 2018

The second it hits 0.09, I'm out.

nice FUD faggot

I don't think you know what that means.

Hopefully $1 or close. That way I have enough to reinvest in established projects for guaranteed ROI. I refuse to sell my time for 7.25/hr - tax

fu koff

It’s a great coin, news Friday, honestly won’t do much. Q1 q2 are going to be great for this though. I’d just hold and be comfy while you got in cheap.

The second it hits 0.09, I'm in.

be me, hodl mostly link, req and omg. crypto winter for me.

You're literally sitting on $19 Million.

REQ has 3 orders of magnitude of growth from it's ICO. 1 order of magnitude with its first couple releases, the first of which happens this month.

Another order of magnitude once they open up APIs and can deal with fiat transactions.

Another order of magnitude brought about by the growth of crypto as a whole (2-3 Trillion by mid 2019).

so fucking bullish

>tfw magnitudes of crypto growth pass and I'm still getting reqt

Can you give me a quick run down?

If you haven't more than doubled your fiat in REQ already, you're doing it wrong.

APIs release this month though. Very overlooked detail, this shit is gonna take off once the right developers get ahold of them

Yeah, I would say 10-15 USD in 6 months

Once Teeka friends and family are done buying in, PBC will kick off the launch to $10

$10 would be nice, $982k from one coin. Life can't be this good.

Some guy on Veeky Forums posted last year that he'd be a millionaire if ETH went to $20, so it "must be impossible."

Hope he's doing well if real.

Paid off my parents house and all my sister's debt with litecoin. I just can't believe all these "shitcoins" are going up like this. I considered them huge gambles. Iota will pay for my nephews college at this rate.