youtube.com/watch?v=9o8GUOyMSaI
youtube.com/watch?v=6QFwo57WKwg
youtube.com/watch?v=dHPWrGoHTZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=5T06SwIwZGQ&t=7s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Needing a swimsuit.
PLEBS!

>Swimsuit Edition
Hold up, lemmie change. I want in on this.

Now, everybody has posted their themes for themselves by now, but what's your theme for Jumpchan fellow jumpers?

youtube.com/watch?v=UbHY7vBAp4o

Needing is not the issue. No one needs a swimsuit.

But sometimes aesthetics are important.

My man!

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_QEPrkwZ-Q

youtube.com/watch?v=-Ej5_ZEkTT0

Bonus points if you figure out WHY I'm using that.
...damn train-using express-ass bitch better not topdeck again...

Maid Tai jump?

Rule 1

>Looks up summary
>Finds this.
Hanaukyo Maid Team is about a young boy, Taro Hanaukyo, who has inherited a vast family fortune and, more importantly, the hundreds of employees working at the family mansion. While dressed and referred to nominally as 'maids', there are discrete albeit sometimes unusual departments for most of the employees (including Defence, Science, Catering, etc.). Presumably the various extensive projects in the house pay for most of its expenses.

Yeah so why do you want this to exist? Seems like a average harem anime.

youtube.com/watch?v=CvRA3VWLMgg

I love this Sunday…Hey Jumpers? What was the best and most relaxing jump that you have ever had? What made it so relaxing? And do you regret leaving for your next adventure?

Mine was the time I and the girls spent on Aqua in the Aria Jump, especially after the incredible insanity that was our time in Kingdom Hearts. It was also a good time for Hyuuga to recover, she gained a Heart and she was very confused by everything she was feeling, she didn’t know if she wanted to keep her Heart or lose it because it was all so confusing. Something that almost got her in Xehanort’s clutches.

It gave us an opportunity to clear the air between each other, had us talk about the things that really ate at us. There was so much we all had to say to each other and it almost came to blows a few times, but...Aqua was just so peaceful that it felt wrong to harm each other, so we just continued talking to each other. It took us years, sometimes I had to stop time because some of our talks got far too heated, but in the end we realized that for better or worse, we were together.

After that, every day was just magical as we, for the first time since I took them on this journey, actually spent our time together. Not because of our identities' memories, but because we wanted to. This is gonna sound corny as hell, but I guess in those ten years we finally saw each other's true selves and we all fell in love.

I didn’t want to leave Aqua, but I was not the only traveller here, so left it up to a vote and asked everyone if we should leave. It was surprising when they all said yes, and in Kurumu's own words, "We'd all be going stir crazy in another 2 months. This place is wonderful, but I don't think we were meant to stay here."

When those mists came in to whisk us away for the next world, I realized that she was right, but still, every so often, out of the blue, we would start sharing stories of Aqua, and the peaceful and precious memories we made in that world.

Pirates of the Caribbean. Went there on jump 99 or so and just enjoyed being a pirate with no responsibilities or danger, in comparison to some places. Also podded Jack sparrow and shrunk the black pearl. He's gonna be coming with me for a while, I'm tempted to make him immortal and leave him somewhere he's love. Not sure where just yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=FavAXc5-HVc
"There's beauty in the hills, truth in the sky! So don't be sad because I roam- it keeps me alive."

Banjo Kazooie. Once I convinced the MCs I was a friendly witch, I pretty much just hung out, and explored the various worlds of one of my favourite series of all times. The few times there was trouble, I just skipped to Gruntilda/her sisters and put them in their place.

I also released Clanker into treasure trove cove after repairing his plating. Snacker stopped being a problem after that.

Threadly reminder that Wizards are Heretical plebs and Warriors are the only ones worthy of respect.

>Wizards
>Warriors
>Classes
>Not All of the Above

youtube.com/watch?v=9o8GUOyMSaI

Imagine specializing like a pleb

On Percy Jackson stuff, caught some form of bug. Will try and get some of the research done but there will likely be delays. My apologies. I enjoy doing it but don't want to mess stuff up by doing it while running a fever.
Threadly reminder that warriors amount to far less than wizards in the long run.

Neopets.
There is zero~ danger to the world and everything was colorful an interesting to explore. Everyone was really friendly and up for playing mini games or tagging along on random adventures. Plus there was sooo much stuff to magpie, and even better that behavior is socially encourage there. The aesthetic may not be intimidating, but there is actually alot of powerful and useful items in the world. The attitude of the place and the whole freedom to go wherever you want no questions asked was very chill. 10/10 would would recommend as vacation spot or as a good setting for early jumpers.

youtube.com/watch?v=6QFwo57WKwg

youtube.com/watch?v=dHPWrGoHTZ4

Hmm. Probably Golden Sky Stories.

I live a very stressful life, most days. To me existence is an infinite kaleidoscope of possibilities that precariously hinges on arbitrary shatterpoints determined by cause and effect, which can send it teetering over the brink of oblivion or salvation on a whim. The methods I use to tip the possibilities put me at odds with some of my companions.

We've spent centuries arguing with each other over who's right and wrong to no avail, and then scheming around each other. Worlds like GSS, where nothing is truly in danger, are a relief to both me and my critics where there is no need for such measures.

I kept myself busy taking a young winter spirit around town, but I kept in touch with the others and for the first time in literally decades we just relaxed and enjoyed each others' company.

I went sailing with my little sister.

I went picking for berries with Gar and Blaise.

I helped Radio Noise organise a village disco.

I went camping with Solaire and Dusk.

I flew a kite with Elodie. I was the kite.

I also saw some old faces. I shared a bitter laugh with Lucifer Morningstar over the fact that we'd essentially come to the same point after having the exact opposite reaction to the exact opposite perceived problems in existence. I confirmed to Megatron that despite everything, Cybertron was rebuilt under my watch and he was relieved. I finally had time to explain myself to Pinky, and gave her a shoulder to cry on.

There was never any question of staying. Every moment I reflected on the past, every chance I had to appreciate what I'd left behind-it made me all the more determined to see that it would all not be in vain. There was beauty in the stasis of that world-beauty I once would have desired to spread throughout the multiverse.

I would give my all to protect both my companions and every world I visited, even if it made me their ultimate antithesis.

>laughingspellblademaidens.scroll

>warriors amount to far less than wizards
Does this even need to be said?

Maybe he wants an estate with a hypercompetent maid team. I imagine it would be too expensive to companion them all, but an estate that you can plunk down in any world that had them as staff(that couldn't leave or could only go to your properties) would be barely affordable.

Threadly reminder that scientists need not limit themselves to a single paradigm.

Oof, makes me wish I had a way to companion people without marrying them(other than when they are purchasable or winnable of course). Damnit, I forgot to make him immortal. Guess I'll have to go back post spark.

>Threadly reminder that warriors amount to far less than wizards in the long run.
Threadly reminder that if that's the case, you're not doing Warrior right.

>taking the shortcut to power with magic
>not transcending your physical limits through sheer force of will and determination

Just buy the 740 kerbals as one companion, take the 0 point drawback that makes them sexy aliums, and then biosculpt and reprogram them to your needs. It's not hard.

>Threadly reminder that warriors amount to far less than wizards in the long run.
coughsiderealmartialartscough

That works I guess, I was just guessing at guys' motivations behind wanting the maid team jump. I haven't watched it, so I don't know if the setting itself is enjoyable. I was basing my theory off the description written in thread.

Paarthurnax aside, would Skyrim dragons count as evil for the sake of Hellsing Dark Binding?

Relaxing? I dunno. Maybe Dead or Alive where I took that volleyball drawback, or Wii Sports? Those were basically just "hang out on this island for ten years." I mostly hung out in the wilderness and secluded grottoes.
I also really liked Animal Crossing. I mostly let Isabelle run the shop. She's surprisingly good at it. Although for some reason she did have a clipboard she kept with all the villager requests and town statistics even though I AM NOT THE MAYOR.

youtube.com/watch?v=5T06SwIwZGQ&t=7s
> So, I heard you started calling yourself a monster, now...
> So cute.
> Oh, but don't worry. I don't think you're a monster. I think of you more like...
> ... a doll.
> h a h a h a . . .
> Look at you, trying to be all stoic.
> But you're only that way because of all the powers I gave you, right . . . ? I guess I could always t u r n t h o s e o f f . . .
> ... now now.
> Dolls don't make noise.
> Where should I send you next...?
> Why don't you just point to your selections here . . .

>If the warriors are out wizarding you, you aren't wizarding hard enough.

Would the Fae count as evil? They both operate on an entirely different moral spectrums due to metaphysical laws.

For me it would have to be Spice and Wolf. I'm still fairly early in my chain, but it's been rather action packed. Especially with Alien and Hellsing being the two Jumps directly before it. I mean, good god, Alien is such a trap Jump and I hate the dice for sending me there.

I basically told my Companions I was taking a vacation and fucked off over the horizon. They were free to do whatever they wanted, but most of them chose to just stay in stasis inside the Warehouse rather than wander around aimlessly. I know Tak got into some adventures, because I spotted her from time to time in the midst of crowds. She enjoys her shapechanging powers a little bit too much sometimes.

It was really nice to have some time to think, just plodding along in a horse drawn cart. No powers except a few as an emergency button. It wasn't completely uneventful. Holo ended up in my cart instead of Lawrence's, which was a surprise. I hadn't bought her as a Companion or even gone out of my way to encounter her. I just happened to be passing through Pasloe with a cart, some grain, and a barrel full of apples.

She added a little spice Hohoho! to the trip. I didn't hide anything from her, mostly because I was annoyed at my vacation getting interrupted by a cute fox. She was way for less surprised than I expected her to be able the whole, extra-dimension traveler thing. But we grew to rather enjoy each other's company. She came along in the end, as a friend, which blew my Companion's minds when I told them.

Still, it was a very relaxing vacation and I enjoyed unwinding after 20 years of blood and shitstorms.

For what it's worth, I think you nailed it. I threw that suggestion out there as the mass Kerbal buy would help him meet that goal, and because you can't get anything like it anywhere else. Kerbal's science and exploration perks are available in other jumps in better forms, but the 700+ in one slot is a huge win for companion jumpers.

I doubt they would count as innocent. (They don't need to be evil, just not innocent. Though evil makes it more palatable from a moralist standpoint)

740 Kerbal builds make me sad.
>hey, here's a jump about space travel
>it's filled with excellent perks for science and engineering and teamwork
>but fuck that, we're going for an impractically large green harem
Proof that /jc/ hates fun.

Just reread the perk and I agree. Innocence, not evil, is the key and I doubt that either dragons or fey would count as innocent.

Jumpchan is probably more of a doll then we are, after all, she's merely a representation of the Author's Will, while a character, a Jumper can get away from the Author's will and write themselves.

>People who don't play a single player game like I play a single player game make me sad.
So, people are only allowed to prioritize what you prioritize?

99.999999% of fey are most certainly not innocent.
Save for strange settings where they are.

Reminder that Potter's Invisibility Cloak is fucking shit.
Moody can see through it.

That is all gentlemen, carry on.

Obligatory reminder that Magic is Science you can't model, modeling something is the core of empiricism, and I will utilize all the tomahawk missiles at my disposal you if you call yourself a scientist and openly practice "magic".

Headcanon is headcanon, but that's legit the stupidest thing I've heard in a while.

Nah, noone is going to go that route unless they already have plenty of science(or they hate the kerbals and want them to suffer)

Reminder that that wasn't even Moody. It was some spoiled pureblood brat pretending to be him.

700+ in one slot!? I thought my 40 Imperial guard waifus were a lot.

Well, Moody's eye at least.

Odds are, that is dumbledore's fault(what manipulative old man gives a weapon he's trying to control a device that lets it hide from him) He probably put a tracking charm on the damn thing before giving it back to harry. Also, Moody's eye seems to be an artifact level item as well.

Yes. People completely ignoring 99% of a Jump to stack a single choice as many times as physically possible does make me sad. It's as close as you can get to crumpling up the work into a ball and throwing it away as you can get without actively rejecting the Jump.

it even beats my 102 necron. (though, I'm pretty sure they share just the one mind between them)

Actually, i think it was the inverse...

Moody's eye was basically wizard byakugan with it's 360 view shit. But he didnt see /through/ the cape, he saw "Nothing in here" space where the guy with cape was.

The cape was so undetectable that a magic bs eye actually glitched out and showed a hole in space with the shape of a person.

The Kerbals are more of a project. They're worthless in and of themselves, but the fact that they only occupy one slot it choice. If you've got enough bio engineering and psionic skills you can make them into whatever you need, though.

So your argument is, completely unironically, they're having bad wrong fun?

Except you're not asking Innocence is, not in terms of the law, but what it means for the Soul. While I'm not sure about the Dragons, the Fae just are what they are, and therefore follow their nature (whatever it is), so could it not be argued that a Fae who (somehow) breaks that mould to choose to help a human without price would actually be the guilty one?

After all, humans killing humans is seen as repulsive because at the end of the day, it's human nature to keep other humans close to us living and well.

To be fair both of those are going to be far better than Kerbals in every way that does not include strapping rockets to the side of something that does not need rockets.

That's reaching just a bit. Why would Dumbles need to track him, and furthermore how would the fake Moody not only know that but be able to use it when Snape can't?
I mean, I'm all for Dumbledore being more than the kind grandfather he appears to be, be thats's a fan-fiction cliche from hell.

Speaking of, anyone else consider Cursed Child to be Not Fucking Canon?

Umm, what about those who use mathematics as their magic? Or those who have combined magic and science?

Sorry, meant to also add that the Guard is a great buy because they're good to go right out of the gate. You grab your guard platoon, especially if they're something neat, and your 8 companions from that jump and you've got a good core of combat ready companions for wherever the chain takes you.

>it's human nature to keep other humans close to us living and well.
Is it? I find that a little hard to believe, considering the sheer number of humans that have "other humans" as cause of death.

>If you sy its magic you are just too dumb to understand that you are doing quantum subjective metareality overlay entangled with pseudobasic principles bla blah blah

So at which point you can call it magic?

Marvel mutants have a genetic anomaly that makes them develop cryokinesis, telepathy, etc.

But a what point thing get too bulshity to explain away with made-up words.

Really, at which point changeling stuff gets too subjective to qualify as set of physics?

I haven't read it. Is it that bad?

Yep. It's akin to playing chess by throwing the pieces at each other painting the squares neon colors.

What a little shit you are, then. The jump maker didn't have a problem about it, and even laughed it off.

Well, user, I'm happy that you've found your waifu. Shits a shit like all others, but I hope you're happy.

It's not magic.
You're clearly just exploiting a universal phenomenon that you can manipulate but can't fully understand at your current level of knowledge.

Well, it is canon that dumbles can detect harry with the cloak on. Moody, I can believe that dumbles might have informed him if for no other reason than that he suspected Moody would curse first if encountering someone invisible.

Don't know the story of cursed child yet, so don't yet have an opinion. Won't know till I get to read my ebook of it when it arrives on my tablet.

Assuming the spoilers aren't some elaborate hoax, yes.
Oh god yes.

It's two cases of acute mpreg and a live-in trunk away from being 100% pure distilled cancer.

Also the guard will immediately get an their knees to worship you if you tell them they are going to be using real non suicidal tactics.

To be fair, I'd rather do that than play chess.

that sounds like a fun way to piss off ron weasley

It's good to know that spacebattles has multiple kinds of shitposters, and not just power wankers.

Oh god, what happens?

At first I thought you said it WAS mpreg, ans almost threw up in my mouth.

How have we survived until now? Why have there been so many belief systems focused on teaching us to keep each other alive and well? Why is it that whenever there's a murder those who haven't been conditioned react with shock? Why do soldiers have to be trained to kill? Why is a hero who kills such a contentious issue?

This is your daily reminder that magic and science both fail to compare to the beauty of bathing suits.

Obligatory reminder that being completely unable to model your magic (also referred to as the Aetheric Science in certain spheres) is a sign that it's insufficiently advanced, when a mere trigram programming language can begin to quantify a subset of the supernatural as a changed energy state.

And that it's useless, USELESS, /USELESS/ to fire tomahawk missiles against a conceptual space barrier made of multidimensional algorithms.

isn't that pretty much the definition of magic?

Besides, any sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from technology.

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

Any sufficiently advanced anything is indistinguishable from absolute bullshit.

>blaming Spacebattles
>Implying this thread isn't full of people mad about badwrongfun

I think it's fair to feel a pang of sadness if someone takes a bunch of cards from their copy of your favorite game, tears then into pieces, and uses them as confetti.

Never touched the board, friendo. I'm homegrown.

if it truly were our nature, we wouldn't need belief systems to teach us to keep each other alive.

Bathing suits were created through science in the form of fabric manufacturers within the fashion industry.

Therefore, the existence of science is directly responsible for the beauty of bathing suits.

Checkmate.

Wouldn't the existence of magic mean that science is a lie? Since the universal phenomenon is "there are no universal phenomenon besides those we create"?

>Thinking that science is purely materialistic

Science is a thought process. Magic is a phenomenon. This is simple shit.

>How have we survived until now?
By killing the other guy first.

>Why have there been so many belief systems focused on teaching us to keep each other alive and well?
Why would we have needed belief systems to keep us in check if it was human nature to act like what they're teaching anyway?

>Why is it that whenever there's a murder those who haven't been conditioned react with shock?
Source? And my guess is that it's more of a base instinct of "oh shit, something killed that guy, I hope it doesn't kill me next".

>Why is a hero who kills such a contentious issue?
Because society says it is. And it hasn't always been that way.

Analyzed.

ANALYZED.

Not advanced. The height of magic has no bearing in that saying, you FUCK.

No, that's true but most people bit about badwrongfun power wanking. is a different brand of shitpost entirely.

God, can you imagine him in the early threads where breaking settings was the goto?

>Never touched the board, friendo. I'm homegrown.
I've never met a dainty intelligen/t g/entleman or ca/t g/irl, so you're either a liar or a horrible disappointment. Either way, I hope you can find a way to live knowing that your setting waifu is defiled.

Thank you based science

I program magical runes that require belief to empower themselves into holographic computers.

Your argument is invalid.

Or the belief system codified something that was instinctive in a man's attempt to understand themselves and their place in the universe.

I should add, I have no scientific basis for any of this. Just the way it seems to me.

>Muda Muda /Muda/
So given that being antispiral was a flop you've decided to just become an egomaniac conceptual vampire with a thing for ruling over others? Interesting rebound.

You're technically correct. The best kind of correct.

So while I cannot fault your logic, I will instead simply continue to post beauties in swimsuits.

you say potato I say vodka

And most gods in most belief systems are petty, murderous assholes.

You never saw Veeky Forums's reaction to someone who put ponies on a set of the Power Nine from MtG, did you?

So in Naruto if you have to take a drawback due to perks/ bloodlines do you get the CP for them? It doesn't mention if you do or don't like some jumps do.

typically it mentions if you don't get points for a drawback, so it probably just enforces that you take the drawback.

I would expect most people would have a similar reaction to lighting thousands of dollars on fire.