40k jokes

Brighten up the grimdark

Other urls found in this thread:

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/10757102/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

In their defense, "meltagun" really is the answer to everything.

Didn't saw that coming.

Could have sworn the comic was going ot go like this.
Did someone draw this?

Ech car lovers are the worst, shoving their love of cats into everything.

>putting please me

I haven't cringed this hard today.

Best comic.

>Purring*

I crie evriiteim

I think it was the end of a long thread of "marines with cats on their head" stuff that spawned from this image and a greentext about the marine never being able to remove the catgirl, nor being able to swallow his pride enough to ask his battle brothers to remove it for him so he went into ever more dangerous situations in battle in the hope that either he or the catgirl would be killed but neither does so he's got this proud and illustrious history that eventually leaves his battle brothers too intimidated to ever mention that he's got a catgirl stuck on his head.

That orky text reminds me of the green space marine, anybody has the screencap?

Thank. I luv evrytiem.

Anyone got the comic with a warp spider harassing a space marine? Same style as OP

The Aspect warriors all basically revolve around their equipment.

That particular picture isn't as funny as it used to be given the changes to the game since it was made.

Has there ever been a time when Aspect Warriors didn't revolve solely around their weapons and gear?

Well, they don't have great stats or a ton of unique rules that can define them. Run & Gun is a nice schtick for eldar foot armies, but not just aspects. I guess you could say 4E avengers were usually defined by their special rules, since their gear was pretty damn bland?

BTW, pity Paul Wantland stopped making Da Real Wurld.That stuff was nice.

I guess you could say that avengers could eat up charges via defend in 4E, but they weren't great at it.

A classic

Is this a comic ?
I love the idea

I spent like a solid minute laughing at this.

Yeah, the artist has around 30 strips on his deviantart account.

Ok cool thanks

If I recall correctly, the dude who posted that is still surprised its reposted to this day

I can't remember the name of the artist, but goddamn if he hasn't made some of the funniest 40K scribbles I've ever seen.

The funniest stuff on this site is the spontaneous sort that comes out of nowhere.

This always makes me giggle like an idiot.

Just loot my shit up

I need a shop of the last panel, PLEASE

???

>Space Marines are just eternal Generation Kill
I could roll with that.

I thank, my brother

>*I thank you

I think he means more how meltaguns suck and eldar tend to be the ones that melt during battles - it has been many editions since eldar of any aspect could reliably fuck other armies shit up.

is this actually worth reading? or is it shit

It's a buncha relics the magpies stole from practically every legion, even some daemon princes.

Now if a human would've come along, you know exactly what would've happened.

Here's a good joke:

The ork codex

The same thing?

To be fair, a good portion of the Imperium has never heard of the Ultramarines.

it depends on how funny you find the implications of the blood ravens stealing everything that isn't nailed down like space belgians

I was thinking some blueberry pie.

an inquisitor loving a black templar? wat. would make sense if it was a sororitas but... this... makes... no... sense.....

It....can make a lot of sense....if it's an....ordo hereticus....Inquisitor....because they....don't...like....heresy....either....

You say this but dont provide said greentext?

To much 40k humor these days is 'let's make fun of how stupid they are' instead of 'how stupid and fun could this possibly be?'

I am here to contribute.
I really am. I was surprised that I got that many replies when I woke up that morning.

A classic.

>Melkor and Horus comparing families
>mfw

I don't get the joke

He could be fucking mean in a fight though.

I made this myself.

>They hoped for sex from a species that doesn't even sexually resproduce

What the fuck were they thinking?

Actually, assuming orks could shoot loads of concentrated spores into women of other species... Wouldn't that have utter horrific and messy consequences?

POST THE WHOLE STORY

Check 1d4chan under the 40k writefaggotry category

suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/10757102/ And have another little something I made.

I know the story. But I switched computers and no longer have it saved as an image

Plague of Gripes!

Wait, really? I thought Plague only did drawings on /co/

>CLANG