What's the most metal thing you have seen in game?

What's the most metal thing you have seen in game?

Players killed so much bullshit over the course of a campaign that they built a wall of corpses around the village they were defending. Good times.

Random Wendigo encounter.

Riding a gryphon through the bridge of a battleship as it exploded, the party's bard playing "Bat Out of Hell" as they went.

Good times.

The party quickly dissolving into in fighting when the realization came that no one had any kind of range weaponry

So this lich alchemist we fought was extremely metal.
He calcified his bones and transmuted them to iron.

>he calcified his bones
What the fuck were they made off before that? Wood?

>WoD: Vampire
Gangrel got her guts torn out by another Kindred, kept enough cool to neither pass out nor Frenzy and laughed him off the city.

A Ratling rammed by a Gargantuan Squiggoth in Only War

We fired a guy from a ship mounted catapult to grapple with a Manticore, pinning and then drowning it in the ocean.

Warrior managed to survive being impaled by an arrow. He then bear hugged the goblin that shot him, hoping that the arrow sticking out of his chest would kill it. Our mage ended up having to beat the screaming goblin that was stuck to his chest to death with his staff.

>WHFB RPG
>Chao Campaign
>One PC is a Champion of Khorne
>Force him to fight a Juggernaut
>Roll to hit
>Success
>"Where did you hit him?"
>Roll
>Head
>Khorne dude has unholy amount of damage potential due to Chaos Boons
>Absurd damage but still alive Juggernaut attacks
>Decent damage
>PC rolls again
>Hit
>Headshot again
>Absurd damage again
>Juggernaut misses
>PC rolls
>Hit
>Headshot crit
I had the armoured parts of the Juggernaut turn into Chaos Armor just because I was so astounded at how quickly the Juggernaut died

A Cowboy jumped from the top of a wall above the jaws of a giant fucking dragon, as the dragon was trying to jump and reach to him to engulf him. In mid-air, the cowboy dropped some TNT cilindres into the gaping mouth of the dragon and landed on the dragon's back as the dragon's head exploded in the background

I dunno, my Executioner's axe made of metal?

>Party decides to go hunting
>And by hunting I mean purging the forest of all animal life for some reason (they wanted food)
>Proceed to use weapons and powers in various ways until they have slain hundreds of mammals including several dozen deer, wolves, foxes, and even larger numbers of squirrels and rabbits.
>Ended up eating a lot of meat but leaving horrendous amounts of unprocessed dead animals lying all across the forest floor
To this day I do not understand what their plan was, it seemed like each person thought they were the only person hunting and had to prepare a feast for a hundred people.
The two more interesting ways they killed animals
>One guy teleported behind a deer and managed to snap its neck
>Another guy charged into a group of coyotes that were eating and started beating them to death with his bare hands despite having a powerful rifle

My character and an NPC planted a cult's barracks with explosives, then fire breath'd the survivors. Took their hellhounds as pets after we were sure they were dead.

>DMing Rogue Trader
>Have the party do a SWAT assault of a local mafia boss and introduce a rival Trader
>Head of the charge is an ex-Death Korps Krieger
>He attempts to open the door blindly, the handle was rigged from the other side with several frags worth of explosives
>Majority of the party is prone and in severe need of burn ointment
>Krieger is unphased and leaps up as a free action
>Walks into the room with the eccentric end-game rival character and his current employer, several smaller baddies in the room already
>Giving 0 fucks the Krieger opens fire on the bosse
>Both head shots, both crits
>Trying to not cry after spending all that time making the rival

>"You have an entire building of mooks who will try to stop you anons. They dont know that the jig is up yet"
>Fully expect them to just use the obvious intercom system
>The Mechanicus PCs have different ideas
>They use their servo skulls to saw off the heads of the leaders and order them to fly into the elevator
>Push all the buttons with childish glee

>Dozens of mooks expecting a full on raid in their base, a sound comes from the elevator, its fighting time
>Jaws and guns drop when they instead see the decapitated heads of their bosses floating
>Repeat for a hundred floors
>tfw

bones aren't 100% calcium salts m8

I beat a pack of wolves to death with one of their own.

holy shit OP's pic made me realize how much Nathan Explosion and TEH EMPRAH resemble each other

An army of unpainted pewter miniatures

Spider genitals.

The fighter riding the druid in the druid's wolf form through a wall of flame to rescue a village from an army of monsters, roaring battle prayers to his god as they did so.

Still early days, but it was pretty cool to see a Frazetta moment unfold in real time..

I was playing an Elf-Fighter in a pathfinder campaign, where the DM had instituted his OWN bestiary. It had interesting concepts such as monsters is Locational damage resistance, and locational weaknesses. None of the party knew this, until this happened

> Party on a boat
> Giant sea monster shows up
> Giant sea monster gets on deck, thinks we're food
> Sea monster's skin is HIGHLY resistant to our weapons
> My fighter decides to use a harpoon to get a rope up to the sea monster's gills
> Climb that motherfucker like a game of shadow of the colossus
> "I swing Silathir into his lungs!"
> DM says, "The inner flesh of it's lungs doesn't resist your sword, you do full damage"
> Next round the creature; called a Memnoc, rolls over to get me off. I take a shit-ton of damage, but our cleric is a motherfucker that braves acid to get me back up
> I climb that monster again! THIS TIME I CLIMB INSIDE OF HIS GILLS
> "CAN'T THROW ME OFF NOW, I'M INSIDE YOU BITCH"
> Start swinging everywhere with my giant fucking silver-sword
> Eventually cut my way to the sea monster's heart, all while taking minor acid damage
> Rip its heart out and fuckin' leave
> Whole party witnesses the fighter go in wearing blue silk, now leaves the dead sea monster with a giant heart in her hands, and wearing red silk

My fighter immediately sat down and started eating the heart, while the whole party was just dumbfounded.

I hope someday that my players pull something like this.

40k game. My chaos unaligned force vs dark eldar.
>due to some "misunderstandings" about the rules, and help from the peanut gallery my force is almost wiped out.
>there is a large group of dark eldar surrounding my lone Khorne berserker.
>each round they attack, and fail to kill him.
>each round he kills another dark eldar.
>opponent is really frustrated at this point and declares Khorne berserkers to be cheesy and overpowered.
>I laugh and continue to slaughter his troops, one round at a time.
>eventually the army breaks and runs.
>the Khorne berserker is still unharmed, and presumably chases after the other chaos space marines, calling them cowards.