What flavor of Elf does Veeky Forums like the most

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/yHrtLyKd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

GURPS elves
>no flavor

The wood one. Literally wooden.

Why is blue so lewd?

But GURPS has several types of Elves ranging from winged Elves to sea Elves.

Plant people are clearly the best hippy nature race choice available.

The one that is the most lewd.

>muh lewd elves
Cancer. Unfiltered cancer.

Soylent

>fucking knive-ears
Can't you do elves WITHOUT their fucking shitty ears? Oh right, you can't, because that's the only fucking feature that makes the different from color-swapped human.
Otherworldly beauty, not knive-ears, okay? Is it that hard to fucking accomplish?

Pear

>Is it that hard to accomplish?

If it wasn't, it wouldn't be otherworldly. :^)

I absolutely adore badass elves,they are the best flavor

My elves look like this.

Blond orcs?

Then don't call them elves.

I like my elves like I like my coffee: Big-ass titties.

Shut up Plague Knight.

Big tits don't suit elves at all. Your taste is shit.

It fits with their unearthly beauty trait after all

Drow are pretty cool

The color light blue invokes a feeling of beauty therefore increases the sex appeal. Something to remember user :^)

Armored.

Being unearthly beautiful and ethereal would fit them way more than just some big tits slapped on their supposedly slender bodies.

My niggas
ERP thread is either in /soc/ or /trash/
>I HATE ONE OF THE DEFINING FEATURES OF RACE

So, funny story. While drinking a sip of incredibly hot coffee, I read "bigass titties" and shot said hot coffee out my nose! Thanks you fucking fuck! Serious though, probably made my miserable day.

White
>It's okay if it's with you.
Black
>Just get it over with already you filthy human.
Blue
>Put it in my butt!

Male Elves

Indeed. I prefer elves that have wide-ass hips instead.

>disdain for quicklings.png

We have a lot ot talk about, user.

Ashen.

Hell yeah, angry elves best elves.

>tfw it's easy to tell the artist only played skyrim

I won't lie, I really have no issue with Skyrim Dunmer.

I want to touch those brow crests.

>Best girls

Bethesda can take their goblin elves and cockney accents and shove them up their asses

I do admit, I miss the scratchy voices.

Not anime enough for you?

I prefer my elves dead.

>let's change the aesthetic of several races and slap on an unfitting accent to appeal to snowflakes
Why anime though? couldn't think of a more appropriate buzzword?

Nah, I just misunderstood you. Sorry for that.

it's all good

>High Elves
A pale milky white.
>Normal Elves
Regular skin tone comparable to humans.
>Dark Elves
Dusky grey.

>Dark Elves
>Not Blurple or drowned in ink

Nigga.

>Blurple
wut?

Blue-violet

Dead ones

What about the Bretons? I seem to recall them being unreasonably short in Morrowind and Oblivion, and suddenly they're just slightly shorter than your average Imperial. I thought that change was pretty reasonable.

Go away, virt.

If we say your name three times will you go away?

I'm ok with that, having such a severe difference in heights would really fuck with animations.

like this

Who is virt?

>The Veeky Forums boogeyman is only man allowed to not like elves
Fuck off

Well, it's been said twice already.

virt

Depends on the booty

Let me taste each and I'll tell you.

Dead.

my feline brethren

Veeky Forums but curvy and even when they're up for fucking humans still see humans beneath them (often literally)

Alternatively
pastebin.com/yHrtLyKd

Good tastes, needs just a bit more curves though and to be drow rather than surface dwellers

This too

>Chocolate skin
>Blond or redhead
>Rotund

Bonus points if they're semi-aquatic and live like the tribe in From Dust.

But user, they were like that in morrowind. Or at least could be as well as the graphics was bad enough to give a space for interpretation. "Better faces" mod for morrowind that predate skyrim by few years also had them looking like that. Only in oblivion they had smooth, non-angular faces, but in oblivion everybody was a potatoface in vanilla and weeb lewd shit in mods, so...

But that's wrong

Only real difference i see between those two are eyes, skintone and detail level

Pregnant ones.

>tfw blue dunmers exist as NPCs but it's not an available skin options for players
anyway dark elves are always the best elves in any setting, moreso if they're blue(ish).

The one on the right is bluer and has bigger ears, and that's about it.

The skyrim one has brow ridges and cranks the angularity up to 11, especially on the cheekbones. Might want to get your eyes checked m8.

Maybe thats because skyrim one has order of magnitude bigger polycount. Chec the iconic nerevarine posterboy. He's clesrly angular as fuck despite 2002 vague graphics

morrowind one looks like a dark elf should look like

skyrim one looks like a chernobyl survivor

Those details are implied in the textures of the Morrowind Elf though. The brow highlights signify what the 3d model of Skyrim shows, as well as the highligthed cheeks.

>they were there, you just couldn't see them!

Delicious brown elf.

White elves and suffocating elves can go home.

Dunmer a cute!

>this concrete 3d image is up to interpretation when it suites my argument.

oh, so you mean the big difference is that there are more strands of hair on the left one, that it has a n actual throat, eyelids and gained shadows, as well as, if the hair wasn't in the way to show it here, defined ears?

How did the Dunmer hear if their ears were completely flat?

Here is the concept art of the Dunmer from TES3 Morrowind.

oh boy don't you love gargling on bethesda semen

2+2=5 for you people

kys

here is the concept art for the bosmer

Mah nigga

Some of those are in the game. Some of em also didn't make the cut due to how armour works.

Yes.

the male has very obvious ridges

Well, as any orc worth his tusks will tell ya, all flavours are good, you just have to keep in mind that each one goes better with different dressings and preparation.

Vanilla Elves make for great roasters with some potatoes and rosemary, but they're great served with just honey and fruit dressings as well.

Chocolate elves are perfect with, well, chocolate and bananas, and look great on the table as well.

Blue elves are just perfect as they are, but mint and wild berries could even enhance their taste, not to mention the presentation.

I admit that I find the idea of elves having extremely long pregnancies, which shows up occasionally in multiple settings, to be squarely in my magical realm, and I included it as a background detail in my setting for that reason.

Same, even if she's carrying a half human. No one seems to notice.

No, you got trips, so you have to spank me.

>Plant people
>Best hippy nature race
Nice knowing you are a pleb

spank yourself

>wood elves are literally made of wood
>high elves are high all the time
>dark elves are well... they got that covered already honestly

I like the idea that they skip the infancy stage because their pregnancy is so long
And some elves are born already knowing a bit of their mother's language, picking it up just from hearing her speak while they're within the womb

That's too hard I need assistance

Indigo. The word people use for the color between blue and violet is indigo, user.

If you have to erp a female busty elf, how would you do it?

Pregnant.

Long gestation periods typically go with long lives, so there is no problem with that

-4 Charisma

See, I don't mind Elves, and as a general rule won't participate in the ANGRY ABOUT ELVES shenanigans.

But Gaian filth should be purged on sight. Lord's Believers all day, every day.