Is this not suspicious as fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2xLuCn5WlsY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I just want to know what makes people think the Jews don't/can't control crypto like they do the rest of the world's money.

Sure there will be outliers that never sell but I am positive they still will run the world in a crypto economy.

Gold has been around much longer than Homo Sapiens even existed, of course it's value is much more established, we still don't know what a buttcoin should be worth.

> gold is a piece of useless metal
> bitcoin introduces disruptive blockchain technology

How do you know the giant spike isn't trickery?

>one of these things I can actually use as currency

I don't plan to ever get into crypto at least for until towards the end of next year, in the meantime, what looks good?

>Is this not suspicious as fuck?
Do you mean the chart is bullshit? Yes, yes it is.

>gold is a piece of useless metal
So what are you using to send that message from again?

And the other is just a heavy piece of metal kek.

retard

It's the same thing kek. Brainlets can't understand how a y-axis works? Compared too Bitcoin's chart it might as well be a straight line.

Also, why is gold losing value while inflation has been raising it's price as well? Shouldn't gold at least be keeping up with inflation because that's what the fiat system is based on?

oh look its the intrinsic value argument again
the US fed sold off their gold for a reason you dumbass, they know its worthless in the grand scheme of things
when there were no electronics, what the fuck was the "intrinsic" value then? "oh hey buddy yeah this shiny rock will be used to send lightning in the future through a tiny box"
lmao
take your outdated boomer logic and gtfo

They do
Deluded cryptopunks just think they dont

No, it's not even at gold bar price yet.

Is the left axis not price?
Because it is wrong.

Fiat system is based on the USD

Try reading the numbers on the axis.

I'm not even going to bother to explain to you why you're a fucking idiot and why the guy that made that chart is a fucking idiot. Common Sense should tell you why making that comparison is a sign you have too many chromasomes.

I can't get through to you so why bother. The chart is wrong and the person who made it wanted gold to be flat, when it was anything but in those years.

>It's a store of wealth mom!

It's where I'm storing my wealth

lmao. At what date do you think the chart has the wrong price of gold?

I do. Zero.

Nobody fucking knows. It's a volatile investment... It's a bit of a gamble. Stick to mutual funds if you can't hack it.

wtf, so is fiat is just a trust system?

>pension partners
Ah I get it now.
He's right though
>bitcoin chart from 2010-present
>gold chart... lifetime?
A better comparison would be a gold chart 2010-present.

Fiat is literally fucking paper, at least buttcoin has built-in scarcity.

They do but their malevolence does not apply to the law of relativity, they could easily go on a couple of decades not doing anything for preparation to have us settle in on crypto.

But as of now I believe the only people safe from the *agenda* are the early adopters that get into crypto over 2018-2019.

>early adopters
>2018-2019
>every normie and their grandparents talking about bitcoin now

Pretty much. I think money stopped being backed by gold in the 70s or something.

it doubles in value. no way that's a straight line.

"talking about" doesn't mean shit. Normies don't own Bitcoin yet. Normies don't know its current price. Normies still think it's suspicious internet drug money. It only becomes a bubble when you hear Jim Cramer telling people to mortgage their houses and put it all on Bitcoin. But hey, if you want to get left behind again that's your business.

Talking about the money heading into crypto, not people aware of it.

Everyone can talk about cellphones back then but did people own them? No I remember my father still telling me who even needs those? Or So expensive!

Naw cryptos were meant to catch wealth during the upcoming economic collapse.

Literally has connections the the NSA before they published the white paper Electronic-Cash in the 80s or 90s.

Thats just the nature of bubbles man. The guy that eventually buys the very top will be taking those bags thinking he bought the bottom. Guess what most of Veeky Forums is in greater fool theory.

Can you explain what this is?

It is.
Gold prices are heavily manipulated by Kike banks who print paper gold and dump it every time gold threatens to rise.
Bitcoin doesn't (currently) have that problem.

>Normies don't own Bitcoin yet. Normies don't know its current price. Normies still think it's suspicious internet drug money.

Idk m8. I feel like everyone under the age of 30 who has a penis or has been on the internet in the last 3 months knows this information. Most still don't own any, but I've literally had the normiest of coworkers start up conversations with me saying "a hurf durf so bitcoin hit $10000 whatcha think about that", even the ones I haven't spoken to about crypto before.

The only people who I encounter that have no idea about this shit are super old and still object to using emails.

>, but I've literally had the normiest of coworkers start up conversations with me saying "a hurf durf so bitcoin hit $10000 whatcha think about that", even the ones I haven't spoken to about crypto before.

>check google trends

>check hastags

>check youtubers

>check twitters

>check websites

>check facebook or facebook group counts

>check instagram

>check snapchat

Seriously I can go on and on who the fuck are you? No one can possibly have a perception that small.

Wrong.

1 month ago I talked to boomer bill about BTC. Boomer bill didn't pay any mind to it. Saw boomer bill today and he said he'd been reading into it.

Early adopters of BTC are pre-2017.

Bitch who the fuck are you faggot? I'm Roger Ver, certified bitcoin millionaire.

Fucking come at me with that shit kid I'll kick your fucking ass.

so what really possesses value nowadays?

Kid you ain't shit. Philly D was talking about BTC not in one vid, but two vids.

That's just one example out of many.

I now understand why we have blatant shills here 24/7 on Veeky Forums. If people are this stupid the possibilities for scamming are endless.

>were the early adopters guise

Why are you saying I'm stupid.

That's mean.

>Philly D
youtube.com/watch?v=2xLuCn5WlsY

Literally none of his comments mention Bitcoin at all.

Most of the normies are talking about useless drama shit.

It's the fact that it's widely in the public eye now with the combination of bitcoin hitting $10000 and Bazinga, the most popular sitcom in the USA having an episode about cryptocurrency.

Even if it falls out of trends for whatever Trump's next twitter rant is, the next time it takes the spotlight people will latch onto it more and more since they already kinda generally know what it is instead of some vague drug money thing, now they think it's some sort of stock.

you're full of shit. normies are buying btc NOW. time is running out (seeyya cunnie) big big bitcoin is coming uP. going to keep rise watch (watch your(the charts will boom) back)).

woah man its like buying pressure increases as the price crashes towards support. No way dude

They do but I want to make my gentile scraps

>tether 24h volume at 1bln
>tether marketcap at 814m
someone pushed the ludicrous speed button

>btc 24h volume is 8bln

nothing is wrong goy just buy it before it reaches 100k

Normalfags are just talking about it, just like when everybody was "talking" about dumping Apple stock after Steve Jobs died... there are so many LARPers out there.

>tfw normie who bought ATH for the first time today

I was gonna buy in august when it was $3500, I should have

looks like the bubble has popped and now is a good time to buy

BOOOM! kikes BTFO

Haha, typical retarded (((millennial))) thinks he's the inventor of everything when the truth is he simply uses the inventions and also knowledge of Generation X.

Sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up.

>hurf durf bitcoin was invented by millennials

Why does this fucking narcissistic faggot millennial generation think they created everything? Bitcoin is a Generation X project. The populist politics behind it are completely GenX. Everything you use is GenX.

cause chinks control crypto (if you thinks chinks are better than jews...)

You guys greatly overestimate the money normies buying in at the top can bring in compared to institutional whales who already placed their bets months ago.

This chart is the reason I fucking hate Jews. Filthy fucking kikes, its no wonder every civilization kicks them to the curb.