The Official MTG Snowstorm/Lore Thread

Welcome to the MTG flake/lore thread!

Previously: Serena is apparently evil, Spider Mom confirmed for creepiest flake, yet more Sorin/Nahiri arguments, some discussion on why lesbians without wings are bad, walls are people too.

Previous thread: Writefagging last time:
Bavara commits heresy with a cathar: REMINDER:

If you want ANYTHING to go in the repo, just summon me. Otherwise I will only put writefagging and sheets in the repo.

Also, I added the blank template to the ALL FLAKESHEETS folder.

To summon me simply say
>OP OP, I SUMMON THEE. PLACE THIS FILE IN THE REPOSITORY.
And I will do nothing because I don't have access to it.

>Current Repository

drive.google.com/open?id=0Bwl7IuoVRkFxUDZRVGVfQ1BDbm8

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10657994
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Remember that I am dumb, so poke me if I fucked up.

this pic is still tiny

Tiny sheet for the second one, first is regular size.
I guess Vronak's just really small this thread.

How the fuck.... ah who cares.

It's just the second sheet anyways.

That's all kinds of bad resolution.

Getting there! Also happy brithday.

Well this time it is facing the right direction if anything.
I wanna buy some magic too!

That's not all me smarty poptarty.

NEW PIC FROM GAIA'S TRIP

Didn't say it was all you. Just that Vronak is on that sheet.

JEESUS CHRIST

GET THE FUCK OUT

CLEAN YOURSELF DAMMIT

Hey, at least he's not a colorless creature card.
Just hope nobody threw a robot into that lake if you go fishing.

My birthday is going great.

I feel sorry for whoever's in those sail boats.

Mnf.

BEHOLD!

THICC!

now those are what I call some divine hosts

Oh. Gosh.

Is this a good place to post non-flake but mtg-related writefaggery, or should I look for a different thread?

I mean, sure, go for it

so THAT'S where he gets all his salt

Why not? I say go for it. We're all pretty retarded here anyhow.

THICCNESS

Those sacred twin-Helvaults.

Eh, sure, I don't see why not. There's not going to be any other threads for that kind of stuff.

>I've been writing a lot of Geralf/Ludevic stuff lately for some reason, I have no idea why.

They’re hiding beneath a bridge, knee-deep in mud, listening to the sound of the cathars’ horses above. It used to be that the cathars would mostly leave you alone as long as you weren’t actively testing an experiment near a populated area, but these days they have become pre-emptive. All that Geralf and Ludevic were trying to do was scavenge a few parts from a nearby graveyard, and now Geralf is seriously concerned they might actually die. Considering neither of their revitalization experiments has yet demonstrated promise, death would be quite the setback.

Their breathing seems too loud in the still, dank air, almost as loud as the horses above them and the low murmur of voices and clank of armor. Geralf doesn’t want to die. The cathars frighten him far more than his own experiments do, far more than the vampires or werewolves or things that go bump in the night. In his mental theater, he can feel the press of cold steel entering his heart, and that combined with the cold night air sends a full-body shiver through him.

Something warm cuts through the chill of the night, and Geralf turns, shocked, to see that Ludevic has taken his hand and is holding it tightly, staring upward at the bridge above them. Fortunately, in the next moment, they hear a shout, and the cathars ride on and away.

Geralf sighs and, before he can help himself, slumps against Ludevic, who turns to him suddenly, and, before Geralf can move or react, pulls him hard against him. Hot lips press insistently onto Geralf’s own, and he can only gasp and shudder against the other man. After a moment, Ludevic pulls back.

“Avacyn help me,” he croaks. “Geralf. I think I–I think I love you, and it terrifies me. I feared for you more than for myself.”

Geralf can’t speak; all he can do is lean forward with a nod and press their lips together once again.

Look at those Caged Suns.

By Illuvatar, can't an old elf get a few days by the beach to herself without all these kids following her around?

Because Ludevic is currently the best thing on Innistrad, that's why.

> kids
I'm pretty sure I'm older than you. But, thanks for making me feel young again.

Now all we need is Serena in a swimsuit hanging around.

Those angelheart vials.

I want him to get a card so badly.

Those Angel's Graces.

do it, draw that shit and I'll add it

And how old is that?

Mate, I can't draw a circle never mind an angel.

>twin-Helvaults

I'm so proud of that.

So old, I coined the term "plane".

Someone needs to crop together flake groups with a summary of their stories.

So about 24?

Boi, spend awhile as a world core, and then we can talk bizniss.

I really wish the guy who created Amund was still here, I want so badly for him and Ka'koarm to go on liberation raids together

Judging from his posts? About 12.

I'll give that a go for the Innistrad crew.

Nope. A little bit older than that.

Whippersnapper.

Hehe. Are you offering?

Is Selenra user still here? Who actually does still pussy here?

*sigh*

Fine. Get in the fucking boat, you kids. You'll prune if you stay in the water too long.

Pfft. The only cradle I rob is William's.

Isnt Will in that core with you now since he's back

Not sure. I haven't had enough correspondence with his user to decide.

Don't you give me your sassafras.

Hey, if you want to drown, that's fine too.

Let's solve this...

strawpoll.me/10657994

Flake or poster?

This is made easier by the fact I actually know Gaia user's age.

Why not both? Though, I'd meant flake.

Timelines aren't the popular vote. It's not prom queen.

Duel my angel.

Collusion most sinister!

I'm so old that Lord of the Rings AND Game of Thrones are both based on my life.

Dude. The gaia flake was old af when she made her plane. Then she spent enough time in there for civilizations to rise and fall repeatedly. I wanna watch her beat your scrawny ass.

Silly Vronak, you don't have any angels. Only soulless constructs that look like them.

Dude. Stop being so serious.

Here, take this harmless offering.

*looks at his card* it says Angel right here. *points to it*

No it doesn't

>posting best block
I loved Lorwyn/Shadowmoor so much. The inversion was so creepy, way more than what they did with the eldrazi on Inninstrad.

>Best block
>Not OG Innistrad
Do you even angel?

What was that?

Wing wanker. I really think the flavor of Lorwyn and Shadowmoor was one of the highest peaks of Mtg lore. Cards were pretty rad as well with little in the terms of broken. Overall one of the best sets ever and very fun in limited.

I dunno, I really am fond of Innistrad in general these days, but maybe that's just because I'm slowly turning into a ridiculous Geralf fangirl.

AVR is my favourite set.

Okay, regardless of your physical age, you definitely act like what Serena said you are.
Constantly having to show off like your life depended on it? Overblown sense of self worth? Desperate cries for attention constantly? Inability to take a joke?

Angels are pretty gorgeous.

My favorite Magic set is the entirety of Time Spiral block. All those crazy and fun cards and weird time and planarshifted cards made it so memorable to me.

People usually dont share this opinion with me, but I am not cool so I am used to it.

Theros, obviously. I really like the whole flavor of it, and really want a return where the gods are going to war with each other via champions all god of war style.

Too bad, because it was fucking great, even if I understand why it can never happen again

Muh niggah.

I also liked Odyssey (fight me). And both Mirrodin blocks. And Invasion.

It is a shame, but maybe they would return to it after they have printed all of the futuresighted cards. Contraptions never.
You have good taste, but thats to be expected.

I wish I had money back when Odyssey was around and could have gotten more than a few packs' worth of cards. I will forever cherish my playset of Rootwallas at least.

Shadomor hands down. Kamigawa, OG Mirrodin and Time Spiral are close seconds though.

Oh oh, Planar Chaos was a balst though, I loved it completely.

I really liked Lorwyn and Shadowmoor cycles too. Mainly due to goblins being my favorite MtG tribe. And unsurprisingly I liked Mirrodin blocks due to the myr support.

Kamigawa is super weird, I know that its terrible but I just cant help but to like it, not just because of Kiki Jiki.

>THOSE HOLY THIGHS OF FLIGHT GOLDNIGHT.

Can you like, not make me love Serena even more, Serena user? I feel sorry for anyone whom has to be between them! Or any face she ends up sitting upon.

oh, uhm, it was you who wanted to commission me a thing? I am not sure but I think yes, so you can tell me if you want. Though maybe that thick serena made you change your mind? I guess Serena user could have you in contact with who drew it.

I was actually the one whom was curious if you wanted to do a trade. Sprites for Art, essentially.

Not that user, but I'd be interested in that contact info and rates

>champions all god of war style

it might just be me, but doing level-up legendary creatures for this style would be fucking PHENOMENAL. maybe even work a devotion mechanic into the level-up system for a good callback to OG Theros

[spoile] I remember yes... . What was exactly that you wanted?

You mean for Murdock right?

I figure something along the lines of at X devotion, you go to level Y. Probably at max level any cards you deal damage to are exiled, or some other way to 'kill' gods.

Today on "mechanics that didn't get explored enough: level up, untap symbol and clues!"

Well I wanted some art of Venn. A profile picture, as it were.

He's dressed like the guy on the far right, but with slightly longer hair. Also carries a sword shaped like one of Gisela's at his hip.

Whoever drew the Serena art.

Yes, I see. It wouldn't require anythign but the pixelart if you want a BW really. Now if you want it hand-colored and want me to send you the original it gets a bit different mostly because colors cost.

The guy who draws THICC Serena is called Donaught, you can find him on Hentai Foundry. I believe he does single character images like that for about $50.

I'd be up for it. Whom of your flakes do you want me to do?

I assume this is a joke, cause it is a good one. i only have one, m8.