WHO TF JUST SAW THAT MOON

WHO TF JUST SAW THAT MOON

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ellaqiang9/status/936806848174342144
nordea.com/en/press-and-news/news-and-press-releases/press-releases/2017/12-05-08h30-nordea-joins-first-blockchain-based-trade-finance-platform-as-founding-partner.html
medium.com/@SatoshiPay/satoshipay-partners-with-stellar-org-4288ae0baa72
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

feels good man

Riding it now!!! Here’s to Pluto and 10000% gains with tomorrow’s news!

Feels good with 6k lumens but where do I get off? Hodling is stressing me out. There’s news coming up through the 12th right? It’d be silly to take much profit before then? R-r-right?

what coin?

i doubt it man
the market tends to dump upon news release

THat’s what worries me. May sell 1k now just so I don’t kick myself later.

Stop

i called this shit lol

What time is news tomorrow?

I put $99 in an hour ago and have $120 ish now.

>This
I sold my 6k at 1000 sats...it will come back down

I don't think the news tomorrow matters at this point. I think this is the market correcting itself with all the news that's been releasing about XLM. When IBM was first announced, XLM peaked around 1078. It broke that level earlier, and again just now at 1126. The next big drop off, ie resistance level is around 1450-1700...

You’re going to regret that my dude

No PBC called this shit

haha remember when this retarded board told everyone to fucking dump their lumens post IBM, even at a loss cause "DELUDED LUMIES ITS DONE MOONING". my revenge is now

I bought about 10,000 lumens after the IBM announcement on this initial dip. Was losing a little money for a few weeks but hodl because I truly believe Stellar is one of the best companies out there right now. So many partnerships and possibilities going into Q1 2018. Just hodl and be rewarded.

Those IBM numbers are in relation to bitcoin too, aren't they?

you do know that shit was fake, right?? moron lol

yeah sats

i want a market correction so i can buy the dip so fucking hard pre-7th

twitter.com/ellaqiang9/status/936806848174342144
>VISA

nordea.com/en/press-and-news/news-and-press-releases/press-releases/2017/12-05-08h30-nordea-joins-first-blockchain-based-trade-finance-platform-as-founding-partner.html
>Banks
Nordea joins Banco Santander, Deutsche Bank, HSBC, KBC, Natixis, Rabobank, Société Générale and UniCredit

medium.com/@SatoshiPay/satoshipay-partners-with-stellar-org-4288ae0baa72

>Satoshipay

December is filled with meetings in dubai, hong kong, Korea. So much rumors surrounding this coin now, it is a reason why it pumps even when BTC is rising. PBC was right.

I think the VISA thing is bullshit, same exact hype as the PayPal stuff was. They're just panel conversations (for now). But December is indeed going to be huge. Stellar is on the forefront of bridging currencies and facilitating cross border payments/transactions efficiently

It will dump for a bit, not that low but low enough just be ready

I think it will form a pennant with mean 1070. It will swing above 1125. Before going down to 1050-ish. I have now idea how high it will go though.