You fa/tg/uys think this leak is real?

You fa/tg/uys think this leak is real?

strawpoll.me/10658021

Barter in Blood is too good to see reprint in Creatures: the Tappening

Which is a good reason to print it as a mythic to sell more packs

13 2/2s seems kind of weak for an ultimate. Especially since the +1 is forcing a discard in a format with Madness.

source?

I'd buy it for 8rack and run it instead of necrogen mists

barely

oh wait it costs 4

nm fuck this trash

I liked the 3 cost fake with this art more.

Why would they make a watered down LotV? They will probably make her similar but different enough to be noticeable.

This. Or at least the fake that makes 50 fucking zombies

LOL I can't believe you faggots still watch your goth lilli to be reprinted every goddamn set. Come up with some new walkers that don't just reshuffle the same five abilities. And you cucks pay 200 bucks for this? I'm disgusted. Shit like this is why I only play Legacy. No shit-walkers to ruin the format, and turn the game into a lower-powered hugbox.

Some high powered memers in this thread.

magicspoiler com

Don't know where they got it from.

Wasn't too good last time.

> Some high powered memers in this thread.

So uncomfortable truths are automatically memes? Interesting coping mechanism.

>Why would they make a watered down LotV?

Heh. Pic related.

>le epic strong grill nahiri tries to destroy innistrad
>only another epic grill can stop her!

anyone else gettin sick of living in a female dominated world? it really doesn't bother me that 2 super strong heroes happen to also be women, because when magic is involved anything goes. but this is starting to get a bit ridiculous, anyone watch tv lately? so many strong independent female characters, like we get it girls you can be tough sometimes.

Not really. All aboard the waifu train.

>set symbol blurrier than the rest of the card
>card border on the sides of the art blurrier than Lilis hands

What kind of mental deficiencies do you autismoids have to have to think this is real?

You don't have to target the opponent. (assuming this card is real)

Stop browsing /tv/. It will ruin your brain.

"Yes. I have a new article with a preview card - something people have been asking us to make for quite some time." - maro

What do you guys think it is?

An interesting card?

Id believe it if the +1 said "Up to 1 target players discards a card" Theyve been wording PWs with the "up to..." clause for a while to prevent walkers from being blanked by cards like sigarda and leyline of sanctity.

NOT DAMNATION

Would've been better bait if you had inserted some SJWs in there.

fake as fuck

cavern

Legendary Spider

leaked

Ooze lord.

A good zombie?

A mythic rare mass creature revival at sorcery at 9 cmc.

something ill see in a booster pack and think "why do i still play this game"

Didn't we get this already?

Sorin stops Nahiri. Liliana decides to deal with Emrakul because he's preoccupied. Do you even read?

That card is completely dependent on low cost efficient zombies to be playable, of which there are none.

Sigarda and Leyline doesn't blank OP's pic.

You can still target yourself

Nah, that's fake as fuck.

Make way, real card coming through.

>mfw zombie tribal will never see play in Modern because they keep printing zombies that barely have any relevant synergy with the rest of the tribe
What am I supposed to do with this thing? Keep 3 mana open to reanimate Fleshbag Marauder and lose the game?

What's the deal with all the fakes of this one specific card? Makes me wonder if like the first one to show up was REAL and the rest are disinformation.

LIGHTNING BOLT

People are just excited trying to guess how much worse it will be compared to Liliana of the Veil.

Probably because people knew we were going to get it and we knew some of what she was going to do in the story which would affect abilities.

Also, easy traffic to MtG sites.

Agood legendary werewolf?

A genderfluid transkin flipwalker that has ETB effect of destroy all cards with men depicted in the art.

We already have a Legendary werewolf so that's really unlikely.

I said a good one, though.

ur mom is a real leak lmao

Why tapped on the ultimate? I know they do that on the other shit cards to keep them from being good, but why on a PW ultimate?

She's being presented as a necromancer this block so maybe:

2BB
+1: Each player discards a card. For each creature discarded this way put a 2/2 Zombie onto the battlefield [tapped]
-3: Return target creature card from a graveyard to the battlefield. That creature is a black zombie in addition to its other types.
-9: Search your library for any number of creatures and put them into your graveyard. You get an emblem with: "at the beginning of your upkeep [end step?] return a creature card [target creature card?] from your graveyard to the battlefield".

starting loyalty: 3.

That plus would be delicious if she was 1BB.

Because it's copy paste Army of the Damned.

>+8

I think it would be bordering on broken there. If she started at (ie: could cast zombify and survive for 4 mana) she'd also be pretty busted imo.

>bant
kek

Not as busted as other things in the meta. Nissa survives and manages to create all those plants without having to discard anything for 3 mana.

0/1 is significantly weaker than a 2/2.

Nissa creates chump blockers once per turn, and even if she immediately minuses the turn after you have a 1/2 chump blocker and probably a 2/2 or 3/3 non-token creature.

already confirmed fake

a vanilla mythic rare. It'll be a 4/4 for G.

Nah. It'll be sylvan revivalist, a 4/5 vigilance for 4 that gives all your other creatures +1/+1.

You're forgetting she's green and has all the support in the world for those tokens.

Liliana would need to be more than Zombify or a couple of tokens for 2BB to be as powerful as Nissa.

whabout diregraf colosus b?

Same problem. What are you casting on turn 4 to get tokens that won't even be able to block?

Kalitas senpai

That's a vampire bruh

Corpseweft and Zombie Infestation? Geralf's Messenger and Gravecrawler?

sry i don't print this crap

>Geralf's Messenger and Gravecrawler?
Probably the best options we have and it's still a bad deck.

Better than that wellwisher clone from legions and Zombie Trailblazer I guess lol

Yeah and it only took them 23 years to do it.

Meanwhile, Merfolk deck rapes you with a card from Alpha.

Murder and Grasp of Darkness were common last time Barter was in standard.

MaRo is a living monkey's paw so I don't want to know.

Carrion Feeder would do more for Zombie tribal in both Modern and Standard, than this shit ever could.

That's why reprint never.

Ironically, Carrion Feeder would be much better in Modern with Relentless Dead to bring it back from the graveyard.

Murder is in this set

Both Murder and Grasp of Darkness are in standard this time, too.

Well, it's going to be true no matter what, the question is WHICH thing people have been asking them to make.
Could just be Liliana's Oath.
Could be Ludevic.
Maybe some odd reprint.
Could be some random thing some people on his blog have been bugging him about, like a card that has flavor text that uses the word 'Kamigawa' or some shit.

look at the dot between EMN and EN
then look at any other spoiled card

"Quite some time" means it isn't Liliana's oath. Ludevic is more likely but still unlikely. It's either an odd reprint (Damnation being likely), a vanilla mythic (which iirc MaRo said something about doing eventually), or something fucking dumb that nobody really wanted.

It could be something fucking dumb that quite a few people wanted. Like some color/color creature type Legendary for commander. He gets a fuckton of questions about that - especially about black/green spider, and anycolor ooze.

Whatever it is, it'll be quite divisive and leave many people disappointed. I'm hedging my bets on a legendary bear.

Oh right, can't forget the legendary bear. That was the one that's been going second longest (longest other than specific characters was WB cleric, but they got that with Ayli)

How would a legendary bear not be fucking awesome?

It could be genuinely fucking awful.

But it could also be genuinely fucking great.

Hey look, a playable blue card!

True. But with more hype comes more expectations and thus more of a letdown.

Also this thing.

>4 mana counter
>playable
No. Even if it is good against emmy and jewlamog.

Sideboard against Valakut? It counters all of the triggers.

I guess it's supposed to counter Triskaidekaphobia and those two trees?

Or you could just counter scapeshift with a better counterspell.

Archangel's Light 2: Electric Boogaloo

At least it's a rare and nt a mythic this time

Oh please, against certain chain plays or EDH in general it'll be fantastic. It's like saying Mindbreak Trap never saw play.

Newest spoiler. Not even close to enough to make a wolf deck work though

Yea I'm sure its great in edh.
Mindbreak trap is good because it is a colorless answer to legacy storm decks. This isn't even remotely close.

T0: this
T1: Serra Ascendant
T2: Lone Missionary

This would be better if it had Dash instead of Flash.

This

Time to ban Lone Missionary.