1d4chan a shit

Why has it gone to shit so badly in the last few years?

There's no articles on half the interesting characters in most settings, no real critique on any of the modern fluff, system/setting variety is in the shitter, the decline of OC, the list goes on.

We have bullshit like massive, detailed articles on Age of Shitmar, of all things, with little in the way of any criticism. ( 1d4chan.org/wiki/Warhammer:_Age_of_Sigmar )

But they can't be bothered to have more than token articles on stuff like:

>AD&D

( 1d4chan.org/wiki/Advanced_Dungeons_&_Dragons )

>Call of Cthulu

( 1d4chan.org/wiki/Call_of_Cthulhu )

>Traveller

( 1d4chan.org/wiki/Traveller )

And so forth. It's not even that the information presented is erroneous - what's mind-boggling is that there's such a dirth of content: no discussion on crunch or fluff, no real criticisms of anything the that has been done to either, no OC art or even storytiems anymore.

Why?

Why is the site so poorly modded that more shit is missing then has been added?

Half the Kharn stories have been edited down or outright deleted that I can remember. Why is it that the average Space Marine Chapter Master has a longer article then the entire Forgotten Realms overview article? Why do we have the whole All Guardsman Party storytime on there but no mention of Shadowrun Storytime? Why is it that Eclipse Phase and Pathfinder have whole articles to themselves with a total lack of any real discussion of their flaws? Why is it that half the character articles are just copy-pasta'd from other wikis when they used to be written by actual fa/tg/uys and had actual input & interpretation in them?

I wanna know why, Veeky Forums.

And I want us to do something about it.

Hit that edit button instead of whining, senpai.

Also, I should add that if you have concerns about moderation, posting on Veeky Forums is not going to automatically reach wikifag. He is easy to reach via IRC or email, go talk to him with specific complaints.

To piss you and specifically you off.

I was going to start posting screencaps of all the wonders of 1d4chan, but it looks like some absolute madmen have actually went and removed a lot of the tumblrshit from premises.

some people on eightchan have already started cleaning it up

Why do they care? And isn't their Veeky Forums basically nazimod's regime 2.0?

>caring about 1d4 chan

isnt that like giving a shit about uncylopedia or urbandictionary?

>removed a lot of the tumblrshit from premises.
It's a shame the damage is already done here though.
Gotta love daily at best SJW /pol/ slap fight threads.

>tumblrshit from premises.
I missed that. Any interesting anecdotes?

I think the Matt Ward article was full of faggotry about how muh soggy knee he was.
Some of the articles about /a/ related or NSFW stuff were full of normalcuck bitching and other cunty shit.

>/a/ related or NSFW stuff were full of normalcuck bitching
I'm not surprised 1d4chan is massive normal-fag bait.

>the Matt Ward article was full of faggotry about how muh soggy knee he was
I mean...he has written some cringey and legit misogynist crap that makes me think he gets off to big strong dudes snuffing pure maidens, this is known... but that doesn't really even break the top 10 worst things about his fluff writing, and he's old news long since passed into irrelevance anyway.

>expecting anything from tg's wannabe tvtropes

How fucking terrible.

More like Veeky Forums's wannabe ED. Which is worse.
It's useful only for finding (and subsequently being disappointed by) Veeky Forums projects like AdEva.

You wanna laugh, go check out how wanky the Archaon article is. Some guy was defacing it but gave up.

If you want to see some shit, go look at the edit history of the monster girl encyclopedia article to see what kind of condition 1d4chan was in until recently.

>legit misogynist
>cultural Marxist critiques
>"legit"

KEK

>Why has it gone to shit so badly in the last few years?
It was really got off the ground (yes, Veeky Forums was never large) and suffered a takeover from loud grognardism and memers.

Truly the TVTropes of Veeky Forums.

>It was really got off the ground
What

I apologize, I should have wrote "It never really got off the ground".

This must be bait.
What has he written that can come off as misogynist? Hard mode: no Bloodtide, that shit's been discussed to the warp and back.

>What has he written that came off as misogynist other than this thing that everyone agrees is pretty fucked up but I'm saying it doesn't count because we've already talked about it a lot

Is the Bloodtide the one where the Grey Knights kill a bunch of Sororitas and wear them as hats?

There's a pretty big fucking difference between soggy knees and going absolutely full retard with the grimderp.

1d4 chan was never good