The cash out meme is actually real for Australians

>The cash out meme is actually real for Australians

Other urls found in this thread:

coinbase.com/global
ato.gov.au/General/Gen/Tax-treatment-of-crypto-currencies-in-Australia---specifically-bitcoin/
moneysmart.gov.au/investing/investment-warnings/virtual-currencies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FUCKING KEK

Doesn't BTCMarkets have a method to withdraw direct to your bank account?

Hopefully I won't be in this shit country any more by the time I want to cash out so it won't matter anyway though.

NOT FUNNY, HOW TO I TURN THESE DIGITAL CATS INTO REAL MONEY

I HAVE BILLSSSSS

Pretty sure they don't.

If youre an aussie you gotta be in for the long hodl

At least you can never panic sell.

Coinjar?

hahahahahhahahahahhahhhahhahahhahahahahhghahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>hahahahahhahahhahhahahahhahahhahhahhahaha
hahahhahahaha

holy fuck, that's best shit i have heard all day.

Yes, they do. Withdraw tab - scroll down to AUD and put in your bank account details and hit withdraw. Done.

You can panic sell into fiat on exchanges then be unable to withdraw it at all then!

Oooohhhhh you sly piece of shit. You really thought you were going to get a (you) for one STUPID fucking post. Well, I've got news for you. You're not cute, you're not funny. I've met people like you before on facebook and reddit and we have got a word for you: BAIT. Yeah that's right you wriggling little worm, you're on the hook for this one and let me tell you what this is FOURCHAN and we will fuck your shit up, bucko. I can't believe you thought you would get away with this! Good luck dealing with the ARMY OF TROLLS you've been hearing about on the news. They are going to expose you for the fraud you are, like it are not.

IT. IS. OVER.

Check out Bitrocket ATMs my man. Exchange rate is bitpay x 0.99

i used living room of satoshi today and it went through pretty quick. takes about a day to get the cash though

Yes you can - try Independent Reserve.

It's real my friend

coinbase.com/global

whoever wrote this pasta needs to fucking end themselves

I took like 12k out of coinjar yesterday

Wait, you actually use Coinbase voluntarily and you're not even American? Ahahahahahaha.

stop bullying me i dont like it

Why you using coinbase?

I've been using btcmarkets an I've been cashing out without any problems.

can anyone give me a good, reliable, safe fucking exchange for australians to use? one that we can sell from as well? BTCmarkets only offers a few currencies

Been regularly withdrawing from btcmarkets for months. Price is generally higher than the US to AUD exhange rate for BTC as well!

Independent reserve

I live in Australia and what is this? Just open a coinspot account and send it to that you neanderthal.

Fucking 'ell just use Coinjar, withdrew in just 2 days it's not that hard m8s.

btcmarkets is godlike. poli ftw.
>instant account credit from bank account debit

i'm with coinjar.com
I cash out all the time.
I've cashed out $4,000aud this month alone and cashed out $10,000aud total.
Our cashing out is the easiest.

Yesh I have a good laugh when I read about people waiting days for their bitcoin to transfer on cuckbase!

That goes both ways though. You pay more to get the BTC in the first place, but get more when you take it back out.

I'm not buying btc anymore, have made enough

>he doesn't put in every paycheck.

I wish I did man, wife is a little bit of a pain in that regard

This, i've started filtering Veeky Forums; so many fucking idiots

Since you already have a wife it probably matters a lot less that you can't buy much crypto. You should still put her on an allowance and buy internet meme coins though.

At least we don't have to pay tax on our trades

Hahaha amerigoblins btfo!

What's the best site to use for Europeans?

Kraken. The exchange sucks but they will do same business day SEPA payments for 0,09EUR.

Yes we do cunt

what website is this?

kek

>At least we don't have to pay tax on our trades

ato.gov.au/General/Gen/Tax-treatment-of-crypto-currencies-in-Australia---specifically-bitcoin/

"if it amounts to a profit making undertaking or plan"
I'm just going to mention Veeky Forums in any and all correspondence with the tax commissioner

pro tax planning tip: it's not taxable if you are using them for personal transactions. you'd better b able to provide evidence of those transactions though - screenshots, receipts whatever

>coinjar

WOW bitcoin only costs $1000 more that the actual price?
So good!

Fuck these posts are cancer, use Coinjar or Coinspot. You will actually get more than the market value.

sellers advantage

See

That helps you as a seller, fuck me.

Why are you still posting?

this ones easier to understand
moneysmart.gov.au/investing/investment-warnings/virtual-currencies
>If the cost of your bitcoins is less than $10,000 and you are only using them to pay for personal goods or services, they are not taxed.
>However, according to the ATO, if you are using crypto-currencies such as bitcoins for other purposes, you will be taxed. Here is an outline of the ATO's proposed tax treatment of crypto-currencies:
Investment - If you are holding bitcoins as an investment you will pay capital gains tax on any profits when you dispose of them
Trading - If you are trading bitcoins for profit, the profits will form part of your assessable income
Carrying on a business - If you are using bitcoins as payment for goods or services or accepting bitcoins as payment for goods or services, the transactions will be subject to GST
Mining bitcoin - If you are mining bitcoins, any profits you make will be included in your assessable income
Conducting an exchange - If you are buying and selling bitcoins as an exchange service you will pay income tax on the profits and transactions will be subject to GST

If you sell you get that price too, stupid cunt

yes they do, also living room of satoshi if you want to pay your bills.

So I can just buy bitcoin on coinbase, send it to coinjar and sell for continuous profit?

Yes. If you have a way to buy from an American exchange as an Australian, never tested myself.

Yes, but Coinbase limits how much you can buy and also fucks you with fees, so no not really

I have a US bank account and credit card so, I guess I can

Yes and there are loads of arbitrage opportunities. If it's something you're looking at try to read up on the concepts
keep in mind FX rates and any fees, generally even with a no fees exchange you'll be losing 1% on spot rate. If you can't buy via credit/debit card (more and more exchanges have a 7-day limit on CC transactions;— presumably something to do with AML/CTF rules), then there's often a flat $25 fee per international bank transaction.

It may be more profitable to do JPY or KRW exchanges to USD exchanges. I often see 3-6% differences in prices and "lag".

coinspot is the best cashout method
can cash out as much as you want in one go
done 20k and mixed with their extremely high bitcoin price means you get way more money

Massive buy/sell spreads across different exchanges just reinforces how fucking dodgy crypto is

use living room of satoshi retards

use coinjar.com.au numbnuts.
i cashed out 1k the other day at 5pm, was in my bank at 9am next morning when i checked

can withdraw AUD, when will this meme die ?

Bills? Don't be a retard and hit up living room of Satoshi