strawpoll.me/10659736
fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=868448
youtube.com/watch?v=N6pWNjjThB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Where is the elf?

Who is this semen demon?

>bash fags
>the day of the rope is upon you

In front of the minotaur with the skull crest, and skull chest, and skull mask.

Middle with the fancy chestplate?

No pictures can capture that shitshow accurately. But i think this is a decent attempt.

Gas the bash fags

>tow when you'll never get your game recapped

Day of retribution when

sup guys, i'm a newfag. been playing 40k for a while

which supplier of miniatures do you recommend? i wanna paint an ork team

Soon

Lizards Gone Bad(Veyrr) v Monkey Business Inc(Cmonkey)
First Game Rookie Game of Round 2

Recap: A messy win for Veyrr's Lizards in round 1. A dirty win For Cmonkey's Monkeys. These team played first in their inaugural season, can Veyrr make up for that bloody messy loss?

An odd, tight defensive formation from Veyrr, gives Cmonkey the initiative to strongly push down the wide zone, but It also protects Star Merc Helmut Wulf for the first turn. Helmut actually does work this game smahing Marmosales Hip with his chainsaw and KOing Bonobonds before being sent off the field. The MBI thread the needle though the LGB's front line and screen, caging up in the Lizards back field. The Lizards collapse on the cage, but can't stop the hand off and score. A short kick give the Lizards a chance to cage up at the half field line, and then a push into the Monkey's half. MBI clumps up on the Lizard cage, but skink's gonna skink and a lizard shift to mid field for a strong screen and an easy turn 7 score.

TBC

GW is making a new set for Q4 this year

I almost wish I played shitty rats/shit gobbos

>that basing after being so well painted

Why.jpg

Press the F key to pay respects to all dead BWiT she-Werewolves

Never forgotten, Paddy Ryan goes stag once again.

Second Half. Lizards Drive, a far kick and a Blitz leaves the Monkeys pushed deep into the Lizards half. Lizards secure the ball near their own end zone and push into MBI territory. Monkey free the ball into the crowd who, as obvious members of the LGB community, toss the ball back into the lizards reach. In what was one of the shortest turns in tg history: Skink Ian picks up the ball and tosses it into the back of Saurus Richard's head. Monkeys pick it up, and a quick handoff leads on an MBI score, putting them up. The lizards have 4 turns to tie, and a short kick almost spells disaster for the monkeys. But a sneaky tackle from Chimponzi Scheme, ends the caging prematurely and breaks the jaw of Skink Mick on the hard turf. CS circles around and scandalizes the ball carrier. The ball is freed and bounces into a new scrum. The monkey's break free and almost run in home but a fortunate stun delays the ball. Then a one/two punch of an Injured Silver Backpay taking the Apothecaries attention away from a dead Bonobonds(He has just leveled). Turn 8 the stun wears off and the Monkeys finish the game with a score.

Monkeys tally up their loss/gain ration and come out ahead, again. 1-3.
>forgot the name field in a dieing thread

>Tfw I actually love miniatures with the base left untouched but everyone else doesnt

>That far left troll

Perfection.

>tfw no vampire gf

I think that is the coach

L O N D O N

Heresy.

I'm coming around to clear bases though. If you can attach the model without ruining it.

>didn't even register

10/10

R-RIGGED

You'd need to get rid of the slot first, and even then I like a bit of texture to break it up.
For too much effort for clear bases IMHO though I would say they work better with BB than traditional mini gaming.

It says they are willy minis gobbos

I have no idea why they have so many trolls when the team can have at most 2 + ripper

What is up with those numbers though, is it meant to be binary?

Math's off, need another half a goblin or a snotling in there for that to work.

Ripper, Morg, ball and chain, memesaw, bomber, pogo

Maybe just meant to keep variety up, given how many Goblin casualties you're bound to have.

It gets dull swapping out a dead player for the same model every time. You can have them on rotation this way.

I have no idea
talkfantasyfootball.org/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=41383&view=previous

Even the trolls?

Skaven are S3, Gobbos S2

Last one. Someone thinks it is so you can use the same team for gobbos and for ogres

cool

you guys rec skaven or orcs for someone trying to get into bloodbowl?

Might actually be some retarded Roman Numeral-esque system.

Whatever, they look great. the one in the Onesie gets me.

Orcs are easier than Skaven. Orcs are considered one of the 2 best starter teams, with humans. Skaven are a very good team. They have one of the shittiest armor's in the game, but they have the only movement 9 pieces in the game as well as having access to mutations which are great.

So both are really good teams. Try going on fumbbl.com, make an account and try both teams

Both good choices along with Humans.

I know myself though, I learned with Orcs and I've never really broken the habit of playing Bash teams.

Skaven have speed in abundance, obscene MA9 on the Gutter Runners, but past their two Stormvermin (and the Rat Ogre) their punch is average and low armour.

If you can't be arsed waiting (new starter box will be Orc/Human btw), Impact! Miniatures in the US and Black Scorpion Miniatures here in the UK both made some very affordable resin teams.

Go to fumbbl and try both. It's really how you want to play. If you want to bash, take orcs. If you want to avoid the other team and be the mouse in a game of cat and mouse... play skaven.

Spectate a game or two on fumbbl to make sure the java client works and get a feel for the UI before you start playing... and good luck.

>youtube.com/watch?v=llnA0v5nu2Y

For some reason I really enjoy the comically large mouths on the chorf blockers.

Getting ready to have nonconsensual sex with zons

Orcs are really simple
Does your opponent have claw?
>No
Then punch him to death

B-but Zons are pure!

This is how you build an orc team
>4 Black Orc Blockers
>4 Blitzers
>1 Thrower
>2 Linemen
>3 Rerolls
>Total 990k

First thing you buy is an apothecary, they cost 50k. Then buy another lino orc are too. If you are a huge asshole buy a troll.

Skaven have 3 acceptable starting rosters

>2 Blitzers
>4 Gutter Runners
>1 Thrower
>4 Lineman
>3 Rerolls
>1 Apothecary
>Total 1,000k
OR
>2 Blitzers
>3 Gutter Runners
>7 Lineman
>3 Rerolls
>1 Apothecary
>Total 1000k
OR
>1 Rat Ogre
>2 Blitzers
>3 Gutter Runners
>6 Lineman
>3 Rerolls
>Total 1000k

The most important thing about skaven is that you need 3 rerolls, an apothecary, two blitzers (also called storm vermin), and as many gutter runners as you can afford. The more rats on the team the better. Rats have 0 value. Do not give the slightest fucks about rats dying. Don't try to get your team to explode, but rats are going to die and just don't give a fuck. The only rats who have any value are gutter runners who have rolled a stat up and storm vermin. Try your best to protect those players even if it means everyone else dies

*Then buy another lino orc or two.

I think I may be becoming retarded

Now I want to see Wario in a Chaos Dwarf outfit, I don't know if this exists already or not.

>phenix13's stadium

fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=868385

>he plays a high tv team

>strawpoll.me/10659736

fuck straw poll and their gun grabbing bullshit

>it's a "phoenyx posts his epic r9k exploits from days gone while the rest of the spectators try to ignore him" episode

Oh and tie game or something.

hey come on man dont bully the poor fellow

It was a fun thread. We made a trip fag cry. It was back when /sp/ was great

Its Cmokney and his unontrolable rage
He's a madman

Thanks to my being a doormat, I ended up playing a full game of Dixit during that game. Last round of cards happened turn 16

Next week on blood bowl

The battle of the unbeaten as Tooby and King Mad decide once and for all if werewolves are better than mummies

Worst elves take on crippled frogs in this battle of the ag 4s with Foot Blooters taking on frugs jumpers

Edgy elves take on worst werewolves as Quinze brings his darkies vs AzraelEVA rookie wolf

Former champ vs former runner up in this heavy weight bout. Quickslithers vs Red Fang Rockets

Are lizards OP? Can phoenix pull off the improbible? Hither Slither take on the South City Scum

Four loners? Emo Demolition Squad looks for a recovery game vs Gourmand's Delicatessen, but we saw how well that went for werter

Hobgoblins with dodge take on wrestle rats. With Logics taking on Ghidra

Chaos vs smelly chaos in this battle of the beaten. Winless Rofl takes on winless ram

And our final match up at the bottom of the latter 0-0-2 shitty gobbos take on 0-0-2 regular gobbos as werters looks to take on Ayy and shake off his loss to the other gobbos in this battle of the losers

woah, thanks a bunch guys. i'll try them out

Those faces....

A bunch of the elves in profile look like cyclops.

I can ID the runners, but not sure about the blizers or troll slayers

And I guess if any team can afford only 15 models including a death roller, it is dorfs

Slayers are probably the ones without shirts

>black orcs are painted and models as straight up nigger
>that sexy midrift on the thrower

I am going to need this and I don't even play orcs

Pretty sure they're the ones at the very front, but beyond that it's difficult. My gut says the two in the middle are Slayers, with the outside ones being Blitzers.

I think front left and back right are blitzers because they have different kinds of helmets

back row 2nd from the left and middle row 3rd from the left are runners because short beards, no horns, and balls

the 2 farthest outside in the middle row are slayers because of helmet mohawk crest and no shirts

front row left most and back row right most have different helmets so they must be the blitzers

Do you wanna fug the tree?

Nice work, completely missed the helmet crests on the slayers.

I seriously hope that the cow is a star player, seeing as they have the meme saw and the chaos warrior star player. They just need Brik and Grotty, the tentacle rapist, and Morg

pepes

Fun fact in the book of revelations it says 3 frogs will come out of people's mouths one from the dragon and one from the false profit or something and I forget the third.

Well we have pepe and Dat Boi, One more frog meme and we are all kill

He fell for the 3 big guys meme

Where are all the hats? Also only 11 models because high and pro elves never field more than 11 healthy players anyway

Ideas and I think Cknoor had something like the first one

1-Apo makes any injury into Badly hurt without need to roll, but player is still out for the rest of the game

2-You can buy up to 3 apos but the second 2 cost 100k

Do either of these sound fair?

#1 sounds much better than #2. The problem with improving the Apo's reliability is that it definitely will keep monster star players around for longer; which isn't necessarily a bad thing but it means all teams will be always able to hold on to at least one Legend or two.

#2 is IMO not the best of ideas - bash teams will be even harder to keep down if up to 3 apothecaries are available.

I feel that the TV would be enough to give the other team at least 1 wizard and a babe is worth the extra

Also it gives hope to elf teams, still you may have a good point

The main issue is that while it gives hope to elves, it makes high AV teams even more durable than they already are. Since the likelihood of taking long-term injuries is tied completely to your AV, anything that reduces the impact of long-term injuries has a much bigger positive effect for AV9+ teams, since it makes them nigh-invulnerable to attrition over the course of a season.

It's not something a simple skill or patch fix can manage; you'd need to fundamental rework the way in which injuries are handled.

>tfw snotling
>tfw chaos claws actually makes your armor stronger

i have all the pieces of my waifu dream team.

time to procrastinate and not paint them.

now to decide if i will use them as norse or amazons next league.

Where is the first row from?
I can't id the models.

Black Scorpion

I like how they have it now where the APO is a refill and you can roster one for 50k and induce two more for 100k each

can anyone confirm this orc team lineup? ie is it good

Thats just a regular cow, not gnashrak. Brik and grotty are just about nonexistent amongst the 3rd party surprisingly.

Yes, it is probably the best Orc lineup you can start with. If you really want you can grab a Troll and Goblin and replace some of the other stuff, but it isn't worth it usually. Also getting just the Troll or just the Goblin is a waste.

It is the standard orc lineup. main option is some orc coaches don't get the thrower

tyvm

Are you ready for more GO FAST actions and dead rats against "T-They're strong!" ogres?

Watch Gutter go fast! vs Chumps of War
fumbbl.com/ffblive.jnlp?spectate=868448

Necessary game song
youtube.com/watch?v=N6pWNjjThB0

Updates for filthy normies please

GGF managed to score a touchdown on the ogre's drive. 1-0 thanks to Shedew the Edgehog.

4 turns to injure a snotling. Rats Score.

Ogres have the dude advantage.