SELL XLM NOW

XLM has been pumped and it has been announced on the scam pump and dump discords being shilled recently that they are dumping.

Other urls found in this thread:

nordea.com/en/press-and-news/news-and-press-releases/press-releases/2017/12-05-08h30-nordea-joins-first-blockchain-based-trade-finance-platform-as-founding-partner.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh fuck okay ill sell thanks user just sold 100k

>2 billion dollar market cap
>discords
pic related is you OP

Well obviously and so has LINK, but I own both and have profited nonetheless; what I want to know is when to sell

pls kys

you will soon find out that never is your answer

only 17% of xlms 100mill supply circulate so like any coin that actually has a great future there are big fish that have fucking obsidian hands

Dumped as soon as u posted this
Ty

lol it's mooning, thanks for dumping your bags bros

lol there will be a correction now but we're still going to moon once the americans are up

Lol fucking this. It’s just other fags who want to buy up red candles. Fucking pajeets

We are gonna push to 1200 in 10 minutes!!!!

>op sold at 1000sats
>op is one of the faggots who want to buy back in 900

XLM is my best investment yet...

Love beeing in a coin that is currently beating bitcoin. Been in satoshi-red for too long now. Feeling comfy until 7th. If they are gonna rebrand this thing will blow!

u dont like ur stellar lumens??

It’s more than just a rebrand. I believe here is some major news in the works about partnerships with banks and IBM forming an alliance for blockchain ledger technology. Guess who recently partnered with IBM? You guessed it XLM. I believe this will be similar to the EEA, we are going to see some serious shit unfold soon.
Check out this source

nordea.com/en/press-and-news/news-and-press-releases/press-releases/2017/12-05-08h30-nordea-joins-first-blockchain-based-trade-finance-platform-as-founding-partner.html

Crashing already

"crashing already"
>literally goes down 4% and now rising again

Guys you need to fucking relax yourselfes

These weak handed faggots couldn't hold a daisy let alone a REAL cryptocurrency

sell after the 15th december,expect at least 1,9k sat