DRAWTHREAD: BORIS has arrived edition

Last one : Post any art requests you have ITT. Keep in mind, the drawfriends are doing this for fun, so do not be surprised or upset if they gloss over your post. The artists are here to draw what they WANT to draw, not what you THINK should be drawn.

Be patient, and bump your request one time every 24 hours from the time you posted the request. There is no exception to this rule, it doesn't matter if you "have work" or "are going to bed".

DO:
Provide good, detailed references (pictures are better than verbal descriptions), so the artists know what you're looking for as best you can.

Hold off on additional requests after receiving a delivery from an artist, and be mindful of the other requests that might deserve attention.

Mind your manners and say thank you! We appreciate our artists and their amazing work!

DON'T
Don't be an asshole and immediately repost your request because you don't like the FREE art you received.

And for fuck's sake, when someone is being an obvious cunt, DO NOT REPLY TO THEM. All you're doing is wasting bumps and fanning the fire.

>Artists and Artists-to-Be:
Feel free to drop your tumblrs/websites/commission/etc information drawfriends.

Books and Tutorials:
mega.co.nz/#F!2RARFaLA!VTiQb6eRXfV4V6mYQ6FJTA
dropbox.com/s/kno4yv719g88pol/Tutorials.zip?dl=0
Figure Drawing:
quickposes.com/pages/random
Beginners Guide to Drawing:
archive.is/GNIq1
The w/ic/i art guide:

sites.google.com/site/ourwici/

>Reminder that nobody is entitled to a delivery under any circumstances within these threads.

Other urls found in this thread:

resource.destinywalkthrough.com/library/2014/1413252441elegionary.jpg
resource.destinywalkthrough.com/library/2014/1413252434ecolossus.jpg
bungie.net/common/destiny_content/grimoire/hr_images/205150_da4d4c115ae350addeb3c6aa83ea251a.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=Tr8S3Ko6xjA
youtube.com/watch?v=VxO_O6-9TlI
i.imgur.com/fTOKcW6.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Requesting a 3-headed rock Hydra. Its scales are all rocks, tail is formed by stalagmites, and whatever the drawfriend thinks it's fitting.

And thank you.

Pic related was a WIP that someone was making.

Hello thread-I wish to request a draw. It’s art for a witch that I’ll be playing shortly.

The pictured pose is what I’d like for the character but no dragon please and non-skull magic,
The pictured hair
The outfit I put there just for a general idea but the gist is that she’s not wearing armour and she has a cloak.

Thanks in advance!

Hey guys, I'd like to get this magic weapon drawn if it tickles anyone's fancy.

It's a sword in a cittern; that is, the top part of the instrument, circled in pic related, is the handle, and when it's drawn from the instrument, the strings disappear and a golden blade the size of a longsword comes out of the end of the "handle." It's described as being sunlight that is emitted from the weapon, so a golden/yellow glow would be perfect.

Thanks in advance!

Requesting a halfling rogue.

She is slightly pale with a few freckles on her
face. Her hairstyle is a loose pigtails and is a
strawberry red color. Her body is slightly
underdeveloped despite her age, being almost
flat chested.

Her outfit is shown in pic, unlike most halflings
she wears boots liking to keep her hairy feet
covered as she is slightly embarrassed about
them. Her primary weapon is a simple rapier
tied on her left side. She also tied a simple
rose charm onto the guard of her rapier.

I was hoping I could get a piece of a militaristic character of mine. She is a tall woman with pale skin, short white hair and blue eyes in a white militaristic outfit with black and gold accents. She has a lion's tail (white with a black tuft at the end) and carries a mish-mashed shotgun sword, with a single edge, the shotgun barrel along the back of the blade, and a combination shotgun/sword handle with the lever (long enough to fit two hands).

Migrating to the new thread:

Requesting a duel between a female Spanish knight and a female Moorish warrior. The two are charging each other on horseback with their swords drawn. The Spanish knight is wearing the chainmail coif (head piece) in the picture and wielding her shield. The Moorish warrior is riding the horse in the picture and equipped with her own shield.

Thank you in advance to whoever takes this on.

Throwing out another request for some space komodos. I've already gotten two fantastic deliveries from (I think) BogRoll and Flurry, so feel free to look this over if you dislike sloppy seconds.
The specific character I'd like is a female basically, less pronounced face ridges and a shorter/rounder snout in scrappy armour of a similar design to the two in the reference - that is, modular and replaceable plates of hard ceramic over a thick rubber-ish suit, sloped at the front and held together by a powered exoskeleton that assists with the wearer's movements in the heavy suit. Partially armoured tail, a power-pack on her back, maybe some electronic readouts on her chest/arms. Exact design is up to your aesthetic preference - it's a big galaxy after all - but it should look like it's been roughed up a bit. Optionally, some Hindu-style bodypaint, or a very loose sari wrap for extra swag if you can make it work.

For the lizard herself, one side of her face suffers from severe acid burns long since healed, and a handful of scars besides. One eye is disfigured from the burns, and some of her brow ridges are missing.

I'd like her half-squating as she offers some food to an off-screen child, weapon leaned against her side, with her mouth open and baring her teeth (very clumsy mimicry of a human's smile). The weapon would be a large-bore shotgun, but it's up to your preference again. Flavour with any other details you wish, I'm easy.

If there's something I can clear up, just ask, and a super big thank you to anyone wishing to give it a burl - and another to those artists who've already given me art.

Requesting a scene with my orc sorceress Egri.

She was fighting a worm like slime that had been dropped on top of her, and it managed to start devouring her. I got a little panicked as our gm informed my i wouldn't be able to cast anything while it was attempting to drown/dissolve me. Through the help of my companions I managed to get out and then burn it to a crisp.

I'd like to see her being engulfed by the slime panicking as she tries to escape from it.

Or holding a rope being pulled from its mass by someone off scene.

For her clothes she was wearing simple traveling leathers (I'll let you decide what that looks like so long as its not lewd.)

Thanks and have fun drawfriends

Seeing how my requestbis going. Requesting a 15 year old, Turkish Rosewater colored Druid girl who's been raised mostly in the forests. She has vines and leaves for hair, face paint over her eyes, and a wooden orcarina around her neck. She's also holding a spear and a piece of really strong tree bark she repurposed as a shield.

Requesting a young girl, early teens, recently turned into a vampire. She is on the floor reeling back in terror from her first feeding, blood has covered her, her victim and the floor. The victim happened to be her younger brother who looks similar to her in features. His face is frozen in confusion, all life drained from him.

Ref pics for expressions, top is her brother bottom is the vampire girl.

I need a catfolk samurai, wears a red yukata with a black coat over it, the stereotypical conical straw hat. Smokes a pipe everywhere he goes and carries around an almost absurd amount of swords. Doesn't strap 'em to his back though. Keeps them on belts or straps.

Anchor post for the maid lewd mimic was going to do.

Requesting a man holding a shot glass full of a clear liquid, looking at it hesitantly as though he really doesn't want to drink it.

He has short messy black hair, with the sides shaved down. He wears simple leather armoring (very lightweight) and is a vampire, newly sired into a clan that has an initiation where he must endure taking a shot of holy water. Holy water is an old superstition in this setting, he doesn't know it won't harm him at all, the hazing ritual is all about overcoming preconceived notions of what vampires 'are' and 'are not'.

Thank you.

uploading again just in case the requester doesn't check the old thread

Taking two word requests.

It will probably be 24 hours until I get to the ones I choose.

Free
Charlotte

Ancient shambles

Implacable Judge

Fire Dancer

Slime elf

scantily hipster

Vampire frat

Request
Specific feature: eyebrows tied back into a topknot at the back of the head - see bottom right.

Androg-Female Goliath Monk/Barbarian - Lean muscle sprinter - 7.5 feet tall - 270 lbs.

hey.

taking simple/unsettling requests, i won't mind some 40k

Gasmask Knight

I'd love to seeyour take on a spooky Thousand Sons marine.

i will try.

Reposting my request from last thread of my exalted character

He's a thief and a pirate who wears clothes similar to the guy on the left (probably without the jacket though. He dresses light). He has a black newsboy cap like the ones in the picture, but the top of his has a layer of crow feathers on it. He has a legendary artifact staff that's his height made of orichalcum (Gold if you're unfamiliar with it) but the handle is encased in exquisite wood. The staff resembles a shepherd's crook, and that's what the three weapon pictures are for. In addition he also carries a shortsword sheathed on his left hip, a slashing sword on his back, and several throwing knives sheathed in various places on his person.

The character himself is almost six feet tall, has an athletic build, and a charismatic smile. He's got messy black hair underneath his cap, and bright green eyes. His overall colour scheme would be dark, with mostly deep blues and blacks.

Thanks!

Swamp Zombie

anchoring

Werewolf monk

If you're doing WH40K stuff seeing some 'nids would be sweet.

Hellish Artifact

Requesting a single page comic, please.

Volcano giant

oh the mighty have fallen

What.
I thought someone was trolling me. Why the hell would YOU be afraid to ask something?
I am super much in your debt for you even bothering with this pic, you can ask stuff, discontinue and take a break, make me provide other inspiration pictures or text, make me draw parts of the picture for reference, or criticize the concept as much as you want.
I mean i wouldn't even be bothered by anyone else saying those things not to mention a person who's drawing me a picture.

Requesting my Acanthus investigating a really bloody crime scene, with a look of horror and disgust on his face. There were satanic symbols drawn on the walls with the blood. He has blonde hair, and his coat is brown, with fuzzy tan inner trim.

Requesting a drawing of my bandit for an upcoming Weird West campaign I'm taking part in. She's part of a bandit duo who call themselves "The Bull Brothers: Minos and Toro". Minos is the older "brother" who looks after her dim-witted younger brother.
She keeps her sex a secret from others because she doesn't want to be treated any differently than the other famous cowboys and outlaws in the west. Plus, she never liked acting feminine anyways. A voice changer in her mask disguises her voice for her.

Hopefully I could get a delivery that has her both in her mask and out of her mask, but if I had to choose I'd prefer a delivery of her in the mask

Had to restrain myself from making this more lewder than it needs to be.

Did you really have to restrain yourself? Just imgur it man!

Here it is, sorry for the wait. Changed the background color, the green was making things look odd.

r/ing a pair of Tiefling sisters im developing as villains for my campaign

Sister 1 has rounded ram-like horns and short, frizzy, 80's-esque blonde hair and wears a floral summer dress with a long sleeved shirt under it

sister 2 is the more serious of the two. She has swept back horns and long dark hair in a low ponytail, she wears old west style breeches with suspenders and a tie along with a pair of round glasses from the same period.

Nice thank you inker looks great.

That's real cool, user.

Requesting an NPC for my game, he's is 7ft tall and very muscular, has dark skin and he has long white dreadlocks in a ponytail style, a black Karate Gi with a white version of the symbol in the picture, he also has the Lion of the Wind mask which makes his agility spike exponentially. His favorite weapon of choice is Cat claws.

Shadowrun-type request:

Requesting this K9 unit soldier and his doggy hunting down a cat person fugitive or suspect. The cat person suspect has a scared look on his/her face as he is hiding and should have some muck and dirt covering his body to mask his/her scent from the dog. And the K9 unit soldier can have a crazed or furious or determined look with his eyes and the dog would be growling madly with drool. The dog can still just be a German Shepard or any other type of military dog.

Thanks friend!

Requesting an imperial guardsman and a female commissar cleaning the dirt, mud and grime off this tank.

Putting in a request for the Chaos Lord of a Khorne Warband I'm drawing up, basically 40k versions of Blood Dragons that are on an endless blood crusade in search of worthy enemies.

1>The Chaos Lord started out looking like this before he fell to the Red Thirst and Khorne, and despite all his taint has retained his muscled-deco power armor. There are some Khorne icons scattered on the legs at the artist's desire, but his torso is the same. The pauldrons now bear symbols owing allegiance to khorne as well.

2>He doesn't wear a helmet, and it's quite visible that he's gone full vampire with his nose shriveling up to the bone and his skin being drawn taught across his cheeks. All of his teeth have turned to fangs, and he has long locks of aged white hair flowing from his scalp.

3>His fabric devices have been replaced by skulls, both the loincloth and cape being made from a woven mess of heads taken from slain champions. The skulls are of various sizes and shapes, and come from humans, space marines, eldar, genestealers, orks, necrons, etc, everything. Throw any assortment you want together or reference any minor 40k xenos you like, he's old enough that he's probably met and killed one member of it.

4>Where he used to have an Iron Halo, the Lord now has something like this chaos trophy rack mounted on his power-back just behind on his head, and it bears impaled helmets of space marines.

5>The aquila exhausts of his power-pack have mutated from warp exposure into screaming daemonic maws like pictured.

6>Weapons. The Lord wields a power fist in his right hand, and a Khornate Hellblade in his left. He doesn't believe in the use of ranged weapons.

7>Colors, the Warband paints its armor a very deep metallic magenta, like oxygen starved blood left out to dry. Trimming is coal black.

Dark magic fist fighter, Female, Late teens, pointy ears going sideways, sharp teeth, mischevious smile and bright eyes with cat like irises up to no good. Mussy short hair, neck length. 5'8, lean frame.
Outfit is very Late eighties street. Jean Jacket with silly small buttons with fake small bat wings taped to the back of the jacket, t-shirt of an 80s horror movie reference on it, Shorts, Sneakers. Fingerless fighting gloves. Likely been through a fight recently and proud of her now healing scrapes.

Tripdubs confirmed.
Only if the OR allows it.

OR of from previous thread, just saying thanks to for getting it done... And damn I never thought a request like that can attract alot of salt.

Woman, long-haired, Portuguese, friendly/social butterfly.

About the pattern: It's the least important part of anything, so even if it's just a minuscule patch of checkermark at the neck or hem of the dress that's good enough for me.

Oh man that looks awesome! Thanks, inker.

requesting this elf noblelady being cheered up by her human bard lover singing a silly song.

Requesting a teenage wizard who's likely 16 or 17 wearing a suit toga like in pic, but colored purple and also wearing a small pointed wizard's hat. The teen wiz is should also have one hand glowing with magic while he holds his spellbook with the other while smiling to the camera.

Requesting some Space Marines and The Cabal from Destiny having a face off.

Some more references on the cabal from destiny:
resource.destinywalkthrough.com/library/2014/1413252441elegionary.jpg

resource.destinywalkthrough.com/library/2014/1413252434ecolossus.jpg

bungie.net/common/destiny_content/grimoire/hr_images/205150_da4d4c115ae350addeb3c6aa83ea251a.jpg

What weapon(s) does she wield?

so thirsty

(Colors optional)

A blue-haired woman with a beauty mark / mole under her left eye, wearing (and not wearing) a black domino mask and a purple hood. She has a leather breastplate on over tight-fitted clothes, and a clawed gauntlet on her left hand. If you want to do a full body, she wears breeches with leather knee-high boots. At her waist is a belt of (D&D-style) Pearls of Power. Thinking of making her as a Vigilante in PF since the mood struck me.

Progress

WIP

A quarterstaff with the remnants of a broken blade.

progress

What's that mean? Like a spear or naginata, or are the blade and quarterstaff separate? I want to draw a gigantic black chick, but you're not making it easy pham. Gimme some deets.

Looks good!

Just wondering if the drawfag that said they picked this up was around.

Like a Guandao. The end was shattered, leaving a flat paddle-shaped edge.

this should give an idea of the shaft. Very simple, not decorative.
youtube.com/watch?v=Tr8S3Ko6xjA

skip to 9:14 for the blade
youtube.com/watch?v=VxO_O6-9TlI

It's all one piece.

Reposting:
Requesting the less threatening and more nerdy daemonic sibling of a Lord of Change. Essentially a blue-feathered humanoid bird in a robe of some kind, wearing little round glasses and carrying a homemade-looking staff, like if somebody tried to copy the staff in the picture poorly with an old broom and whatever you might have at home.

He'll either grasp it nervously or look smug, pushing up his glasses in a "well, ACTUALLY" kind of way.

i.imgur.com/fTOKcW6.png

Could I get a woman with a body like the red one in pic related, with the black muscle fibers of the nanosuit, and claws like those. Kinda owl like almost. A woman with long back hair shaved on the sides, third eye tattoo in her forehead and the red Indian text on her mechanical body kinda like a decal or tattoo. Maybe up her side or wrapped around her arm.

Shitty BG to demonstrate scale

Not OR but that's wickedly cool

and a stand alone pic

Thanks brosiden

This one next feel like a cunt taking two word drawanons gig, but another cake etc.

simply beautiful
i love that you do lewds, never change my friend

go take a look at saltdelete.tumblr.com

Requesting a dark skinned fire mage, her clothing is from Lenora Gewandungen on diventart.

I'd like to see her conjuring flames from her hands ready to incinerate her foes.

gotta keep the patreon fuel going, the nsfw archival is more or less the reward.

Requesting pic of draconic sorcer/servant of tiamat please

>

Requesting a picture of her in a nightgown gazing up at the stars in a patch of grass.

yea i know about salt, though she doesnt post lewds in thread or do much free stuff any more

Omnissiah, this cannot end well...Where do they all keep coming from?

I know, and I feel really bad about it. I'm trying to wrap up all my commissions before a cross-country move I have coming up in a few weeks, so I don't have as much time for doing free stuff.I'm hoping to get back to doing my draw thread and OC thread and lewd poll deliveries come August when things have settled down.

I don't post lewds in thread anymore because people got mad last time and I'm a little bitch who doesn't wanna make strangers mad

Mimic, I request more Watchers.

Just ignore them.

yeah kind of like a female Rahlee, hope your interested mimic.

i didnt mean it in a "fuck that guy" way, just to let you know, i love your art.
post what you want to post, lewd deliveries are always appreciated, just because one or two people get vocal doesnt mean we dont want to see some nice ass.

Satanic mermaid

not even thirsty, just clarifying

if anyone wants to have something done in this style im testing out let me know, i will take a few requests

No, I got that! But I still do feel bad. I love doing drawthread stuff and making people happy with some free art. I wouldn't even be getting commissions or even still drawing if the drawthread hadn't been so supportive early on. I'd like to be able to do that again when things settle down.

OR here: Fantastic work!!! Thank you!

>kind of like a female Rahlee,
thats_my_fetish.bmp

Glad you liked it bro.