Share how your trading day went. Did ya make any money today? Any losses lessons learned?

Share how your trading day went. Did ya make any money today? Any losses lessons learned?

It's been a rollercoaster ride today, went from 0.49 to 0.46 to 0.48 to 0.44 to 0.5 to 0.48. Would finally be in the green if Binance wasn't a SLOW PIECE OF SHIT FUCKING HELL I WAS SO CLOSE IM SO TIRED

alled in DASH at ATH thinking it would go to $1000. Realised my mistake, balls in deep in XMR now, entered at $210

lost 5000e but havent learned anything

turned 250 link into 266 link

Im looking at 20% gains on my last buy of BTC, not sure if I should take profits now. What do you fellas think?

Also, today was a good day to buy into LTC imo, put 30% of my portfolio there.

don't buy req

How

Lost 20 dollars gained 36 dollars
my only savior was xmr, all my stocks dumped

70% gains today holding overnight Idk of I can sleep.

>Also, today was a good day to buy into LTC
Why do you say that?

all in iota what do you think

Got in with $5000 in BTC

My money goes up in USDT, but goes down in BTC value.
What I learned is that I can't win against BTC. So I might as well check the other coins prices relative to BTC, and only count those as successful trades which went up in BTC value.

lost about 5k on paper this week due to shitty eth network effecting etherdelta
> couldn't make a trade on ED, coin slumped 10% before it went throught
> sent eth to bttrex to buy BTC, took so long I went to sleep, woke up to BTC up 10% vs eth
> fuck eth and fuck etherdelta

There's nothing to learn in an unregulated irrational market driven by speculation, fraud (tether) and manipulation by whales.

made $65 on a $90 investment into SAFEX over 16hrs i just started in cryptos a week ago so pretty happy about that. overall have made over $100. not much, but I am not complaining. XLM seems to be pretty good.

I've made ~10 ETH just selling Cryptokitties. Only deposited .05 two days ago. I'm still earning about $100/per hour breeding shit cats and selling them to people jumping on the bandwagon too late.

>tfw my portfolio was less than $1k before kitties

>tfw you became a member of the meowveau riche

noob here
how does ED work? you send it eth to buy some shitcoin, it takes 5h to arrive, do you get the rate at the time you sent or the rate when it arives?

there a 2 wallets a personal wallet and a trading wallet, any eth in your trading wallet you can trade with like a normal exchange.

right now it's slow as fuck or you have to pay huge gas to get transactions through making it stupidly expensive.

can't wait for blocknet to make this shit obsolete.

hmm so it doesnt lock the rates

24 hours ago I sold all my coins including BTC and bought IOTA
As of right now I'm at +70% profit aka almost doubled my money
Now I'm waiting for a moment to sell

I doubled my money.

I made like 5k hodling safexchange coin today, pretty nice

keep holding imo

what's tonight's safex?

>bought 105 ARK at $2.90
>it mooned to $4.50 + bought a few dips and expanded it to 110
>really happy
>see the IOTA moon
>starting to feel less happy
>see IOTA dip to $2.20 the other day
>wonder if I should buy but think, "Nahh, it could collapse to $0.70 for all I know
>today
>It keeps mooning, almost x3 from that $2.20
>now see LINK moon to $0.3
>finally FOMO
>buy Link at $0.31
>it stalls, starts to fall
>panic, sell it back to ARK, lucky I did as it kept falling, but now have only 105 ARK again
>Now I go and fucking FOMO for IOTA again as ARK is crashing
>sell ARK for BTC but Binance is fucking lagging like shit, my balances don't update properly
>finally updates me with correct BTC
>too worried for this happening again, I just buy back my ARK
>but ARK has fallen further and leveled, now I can buy 115 ARK
>except as I place the order some literal fucker puts a buy wall far in front of me and stalls the whole ARK dip
>wait for ages but it drops no lower, starts to climb again
>eventually buy ARK for 110
>literally, literally back where I started

So I don't know what I learned. That I'm retarded and daytrading is retarded? I guess I should be thankful I navigated a lot of fuck ups without losing anything.

Learned in past 3 days that betting on shitcoins to moon is much better than investing in mining.

nevermind everything get in link now, huge buy wall now binance now asap

I always forget to pull the trigger after a large green candle. It always corrects a little bit below for some sweet accumulation. But I woke up to 100 percent gains today, so thats something I guess.

How does one jump on this train now without being retarded? This shit is hot af now, but I don't want to jump on and get JUSTed

Right now don't. It's just people FOMOing in and wasting their money while the prices collapse slowly. There's not much of a "game" to it besides the breeding, you literally can't do anything else, so people will pull a Pokemon Go on it within a week.

Things go quiet for a few months, then something happens like a major update to the game and people are interested in it again? You could possibly get a nice return if you buy after the bubble pops. I'm slowly cashing out while keeping a reasonable account just for this possibility.

Hodling LINK so pretty good day.