Leave buttcoin to us

You kiddies have had your fun, but now that (((THEY))) are about to get their hands on your shitcoin, the party is over

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/largest-us-options-exchange-cboe-to-enable-bitcoin-futures-trading-by-december-10
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can't wait to see the greatest short squeeze in history. Don't forget you are now up against the greatest and fastest propaganda machine of all time.

ooo bring it on

Shorts Just Keep injecting Cash into BTC it's hilarious.

These hedge funds are gonna just throw billions at it just to prove a point.

BTC will be 20K By the end this year.

CASH
SETTLED
CONTRACT

Most hedgies/funds would be banned from buying bitcoin due to their mandates. They can probably buy bitcoin futures though as they are a listed derivative

If you think that btc even with tether pumps can short squeeze the pros. You are Deluded and going to get rekt.

Chink whales are going to eat you alive.

>a squeez is going to happen on cash settled contracts and reverberate into the underlying asset
>becuz its on the CME it means it's going to get tons of volume

I don't understand, if they are going to spend billions shorting or longing BTC, I don't see a problem with them buying billions worth in BTC and pumping and dumping to make profit

why not just do this using the already available means? this has been possible for years
why would you go through regulated channels? do you really think the people in the panama papers give a shit about waiting for it to be available to (((accredited investors)))?

I read an article somewhere saying the main reason was that there wasn't any credible place to entrust billions of dollars to, but with CBOE and CME that has changed.

This is the exact quote:
“By some estimates there is $10B of institutional money waiting on the sidelines to invest in digital currency today. When we speak with these institutions, they tell us that the number one thing preventing them from getting started is the existence of a digital asset custodian that they can trust to store client funds securely.”

Taken from: cointelegraph.com/news/largest-us-options-exchange-cboe-to-enable-bitcoin-futures-trading-by-december-10

>Bitcoin gaining adoption is a bad thing
unhgggggg

You Pajeets want some cow piss?

i don't see how these billions would be waiting to play in bucket shops that deliver in cash

Big Money will be betting on Bitcoin to go DOWN by buying futures. Anyone holding 10+ BTC right now is crazy not to sell down to a single BTC or 0 because they likely have

Ok

>Big money also bet on Hillary winning presidency...
>Thinks big money "betting" on a price to go down actually makes it go down
>Let me bet you $1000000000 I am right, and you bet $1 you are right, because I put in more money I am more right, right?

Yah we're shaking in our boots Lmfao

Yes, bceause the bigger the money, the bigger the new, the bigger the FUD

18x gain June-November 2013, $70-$1292. Then basically $600 for 2014-6. Now at a 16x gain January-December 2017, $750-$12,444. Is this a 4-year cycle kind of thing?

The first "bubble" burst at $31 back to $2 doesn't make a blip in the pic, the one at $266 (while sharp) is barely there, and the rise to the bubble bursting right after setting the new big ATH was really quick in December 2013. Didn't get back to the ATH again until March 2017.

Look familiar? $600-$12,444

That's what I'm thinking but I'll still be selling before cboe and cme hits, I'll always be able to buyback is there's no short.

Uh yes because they are SHORT SELLING with their billions, driving the price DOWN, while your $1 buy order doesn't affect the market AT ALL