CHAINLINK is attempting to MOON again

VAMOS!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/swiftcommunity/status/938042847441358848
twitter.com/rorypiant
swift.com/news-events/press-releases/swift-tests-show-blockchain-has-potential-for-global-liquidity-optimisation?utm_campaign=SWIFT gpi DLT PoC&utm_medium=social &utm_source=social
imgur.com/kwlkrZo
reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/7hewed/speculation_chainlink_and_swift
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stocked up on that dip, ready to go again

Link Captain reporting in.

I wish, looks more like it is dead cat bouncing.

I have link deets shall I share?

The next 12-24hrs will prove you wrong, sir.

Do it

The dead cat meme, double top at least.

Listen to the man above, and DO IT

K. Without giving everything away at once, I need you guys to work with what I am giving you.

First big clue...this is from today.
twitter.com/swiftcommunity/status/938042847441358848

HOYLY FUCK BOYS IT FUCKING IS HOASHPPEBNING IM COUMMIN GI NEED COUNDOM

Digest that tweet and link within the tweet...more coming.

You are a fucking retard, that shit deals with their Nostro accounts, which deals with cross border payments which deals explicitly with Ripple.

Hurr durr.

OK 2nd link..."analyze his actions and who he interacts with"

twitter.com/rorypiant

I'll give you guys a few more minutes. I will drop some big news in a few...shouldve started my own thread but fuckit.

That's old news regarding the swift gpi program for nostro account fx reconciliations. Article from mid October and doesn't directly relate to Chainlink

Dont get ahead of yourself. Dont want you to look bad

swift.com/news-events/press-releases/swift-tests-show-blockchain-has-potential-for-global-liquidity-optimisation?utm_campaign=SWIFT gpi DLT PoC&utm_medium=social &utm_source=social

>Posting tweets
Here's the article in question, this doesn't relate to LINK at all

Holyyy Sheeet!!! Never felt so comfy in my life!!!

So why it's going up?

No faith...that is ok. I'll post 2 more links then some finer details.

imgur.com/kwlkrZo

Put it together....

Same reason everything else is going up, it is alt season right now while everyone waits to see what happens when the futures go live.

The next bit is what many speculate but I have first hand knowledge. Don't listen to Rory he can't say anything and is kept out of the loop.

Sergey has hired more of a team than people know. He has also been working side by side w/ swift and other partners. He has stopped communicating strictly because of NDAs and doesn't care for price speculation.

I do know that a Smartcontract.com blog post will be posted on the morning of Dec 21. This will cover the progress the team has made since Sibos and provide an updated roadmap. Smartcontract and chainlink will be part of a Swift conference in March 2018 with a very large announcement.

I expect Chainlink to pop on 12/21 but from what I am hearing March is the moon mission.

Get some sleep buddie, you're making links that don't exist. I'm all in link atm, so I hope I'm wrong.

This thread is capped and I will be posting screenshots on 12/21. Please apologize that day.

How you're right, also capped.

Give us a way to identify you outside of the threads in case nothing happens

Wackadoo jackassery here op.
Don't taint our grail with your nonsense.

Hope you are right there are so many larpers but I mean someone has to actually have insider info here and there. Will keep eyes peeled on 21st. Can you say any more on why you would actually have such info? More info than Rory even,

Actually its a Bull Flag, it will break 85k sats by 7AM PST.

Technically, a dead cat bounce comes after a long recession when short sellers close their positions, their buy orders trigger a mini moon. This doesn't apply to many coin since not all are tradable on margin afaik.

>global liquidity optimization
what did they mean by this

seriously what the hell does this mean

I don’t have any link but I honestly wish you all the best

I don't normally care about (or even notice) TA but I think you're right about the bull flag. If your right, you know your shit

I'm predicting a new ATH (in fiat) this month.

easier to exchange one currency for another electronically

How about this I will give you a special code "1#44". No, I am not affiliated, but this will be a alt tag within the blog post. Good enough?

All I was told is Rory doesn't know shit and they keep him out of the loop. Rory loves crypto and gets his kicks by everyone asking him for updates etc. He wants to feel involved but isnt.

How can our current system be more liquid?!

Honestly it depends if an update is good enough on the 21st. But from what I am hearing March is going to be big.

Thanks man

No, because you can just ignore it, dirty LARPer. Adopt a trip or give us a twitter, faggot.

those chainlink buy walls

Over Veeky Forums not possible. Plus I would give away who i speak with. My last clue is to watch REQ very closely this week. They should have an update and not sure how much info they will provide but may give you a glimpse.

Enough for me, not trying to pump or larp but thought what I heard was interesting.

If there is a way to pull up old Veeky Forums pages where it will show I am the author I will also show you I was the one that broke the IOTA announcement open the night before. The data marketplace.

Are you talking about this?

Just got home from work. What the fuck is going on? I wasn't fucking ready for this yet. Fuck I am like 4k Link away from my goal. Just dip once more fuck.

Fucking Coinbase holy shit I had enough for my goal during the dip to 15 cents last week but I used up my entire 2k buy limit and had to wait to put more fiat in. For fucks sake.

>tfw literally doubled my money with my 30k Link but still feeling pink because I wanted more because I know how fucking good this coin is

the pain is so real

>tfw money sitting in my bank account doing nothing at Link dipping to 30k gwei for a whole day but Coinbase tells me I am not allowed to buy anymore

FUCK YOU COINBASE FUCK YOU HOLY FUCK I COULD BE RICH RIGHT NOW YOU FUCKING SPASTIC FUCKS HOLY FUCK FUCK FUCK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I ONLY GOT 30K LINK FUUUUUCK

MY BUY ORDER ISNT GOING THROUGH ON BINANCE
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
BINANCE IS WORSE THAN KRAKEN ADFRHFGFHHFFGFDFGNSACFFFGSFSGSDGF

Yeah Binance is really shitting the bed the last few days, it actually is making the meme real. If had more thousands in my portfolio I would be livid, luckily I'm only in for $500.

Jesus Christ, buy even 200, it's still cheap and will give nice profit year from now

This aligns with this post on LINKTrader on Monday. reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/7hewed/speculation_chainlink_and_swift

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA NOW I HAVE 3X THE AMOUNT I WANTED TO BUY WTF WELL I HOPE THIS GOES UP WHILE ETH IS TANKINGH

Damit, should I buy in or wait for it to drop?

Just use a tripcode dude

Its about to start moving back up...

Dude I would set some super high (5x, 10x, 100x) orders just in case, when the time comes your get some sales in when shit stops working.

holy fucking shit they're talking about chainlink aren't they

The FOMO is going to start kicking into overdrive now that it feels like LINK is coming alive and there are events on the horizon.

Get your last buys in boys. We won't see sub 30 c LINK again.

I need more 5k of link to hit 10k.

And that's gonn have to do, it might not take me to lambo town, but it will have to do.

This has to dump on the news right? This is a repeat of SIBOS right? The news is just priced in and people are gonna dump. The real moon mission isn't until next year when mainnext launches.

This has nothing to do with Chainlink.
This is about the PoC for GPI. This has to do with the Fabric blockchain.

I dunno man, I just watched a 256 ETH sell wall get slaughtered in 30 minutes... The bulls look pretty hungry on this one.

Nice LARP. I really wanna believe this, but why would some random dude on Veeky Forums biz know anything.
Yeah, you might be correct but its just luck.

What news?

Wouldn't say so. LINK is extremely undervalued and 50 cents per link isnt too much yet.
Im expecting atleast 0.5$ EOY

$0.50 by Friday

Check the twitter of swift 1 and 2 days ago. yw

obvious accumulation by instos last week, looks like they are ready to let it run

>yesterday 2850 sat was $0.33
>today 2640 sat is $0.33

Fucking sick

Too bad I'm poorfag who went all in at the start and bought too expensive and didn't have money to get more when it was bleeding

10k links maybe won't make me rich but it will be good profit

There is confirmed news coming this month.

It's going to be a general post like last time.
Stop getting hung up on these fucking announcements.

People are putting the dots together and seeing news and stuff on the horizon. The reddit subscriber count is up, twitter mentions are up, etc. This isn't our little coin anymore.

And request

I love you /biz, you made me fucking rich. I fckin lov you all

Don’t fuck with me I just transferred to add to my stack

how much link??

FUCK

I just bought a ton of ETH of Coinbase. It wont get my 5k but it will get me about 3k more hopefully if it just does a small dip. Then in a fortnight when my next paycheck comes in maybe I can get the last 2k Link if it's still cheap.

Fuck this is pissing me off. Got 30k Link cheap and the last 5k is going to make my break my fucking bank.

The only other thing I can do is gamble my ETH with cats or chase a moon mission with it quick and try to get just a bit more ETH to get 5k. But that's gonna be a stressful week.

Yea It stinks. i'm trying to pick up my last 2k to make it 25k (though I've been saying I was done since 10k). It hurts knowing I'm paying three times as much as when it was 13c and everyone thought sergey quit

Eth transfers are so slow. 30 fuckin verifications? Forget it.

Huge walls building up. will we go through them ?

man i called that shit at .00054 homie check the reddit under technicals no bs

Before EOY try to get every fucking link you can.
Thank me later

just in the last two days or so, it used to be nearly instant. these kitties have killed eth

I might take my Iota profit and buy link

What's your "don't buy over this" price. I'm scared of waiting for a dip. It's not going down before december blog post and depending on what that is it may stay high until the big moonshot

just hit the 2800 sat sell wall, lets see how long it takes to eat up 80k link

I love ETH because it's so fast it's a great currency, better than Bitcoin. But haven't had to use any for a week. How much are the kitties fucking it up? To be honest, I am feeling real fomo right now and maybe it's for the best. If this transfers into Binance right now I'd probably buy at the top and it would dump into a dip 2 mins later.

I expect it to come in a few hours from now, so I can go to bed with a buy order at .00065 Gwei for when it inevitably mini dips after this huge pump.

God it's hard to fucking think rational when you are feeling fomo and seeing all the green candles leave without you.

AHAHAHAH WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON GUYS THIS IS CRAZY

Trust me anons.. Buy as much link as you possibly can. Sell everything you have and join the wave.

Hey linkies.

You guys are awesome! You remained steadfast in the face of financial annihilation and for that, you deserve everything you get.

Congrats on this. Seriously.

jesus fucking christ it's already gone this volume is unreal

BRACE YOURSELVES FOR LIFTOFF BOYYSYSYSYSYSYS

anyone knows about the airdrop will i get link if its on binance ?????? do i neeed it on an ethwallet wtf?

yeah you can get it on binance

you got scammed

so just leave my link there? on binance?

I just added 200 to my stack, I could get more but I’m supposed to buy the girl an Apple Watch... i normally go ltc/btc/link. I tried eth today to save a step and it took 2 hours. Impacted the amount of link I got at lunch.

I don’t care that I’m deep in the fomo I’m not missing this next moon mission after all the shit that’s been talked. Going to be glorious.

No one thought Sergey was out fool. We're not all retards here.

I've doubled my money since entering LINK this month! We're all going to fucking make it

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2cNkU43kY0I

oh okok nvm its a phishing site BEWARE AIRDROP PHISING SHIT

I sent 1 eth 30 minutes ago and theres still no sign on etherscan it happened.

Last night I sent 3000 chainlink tokens that took two hours to show up in etherscan then another hour to confirm.

no make a wallet on myetherwallet and send it there

Finally profit time bitches
RENT FREEEEEEEEE
CUNTS!!!!!