THE REAL FLIPPENING

IOTA is going to flip BCH in 24 hours.
t. insider

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/12/04/cryptocurrency-iota-rallies-after-launch-of-data-marketplace.html
bitfinex.com/posts/227
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>mfw satoshi

IOTA THE KILLER!! IT'S NOT TOO LATE, GET IN!!!

Operation dragon slayer plans leaked in to iotas hands, and they're using them to take down bcash

XLM will flip EOS and NEO. IOTA will flip BCH in the next 12 hours. True if trips.

Help my bros I'm retarded. Can't find quick advice anywhere lol, trying to get into this crypto currency thing. You need to buy bitcoin to get IOTA or you can just spend cash on IOTA?

send me some btc and i'll send you some iota

>normiebase > eth > binance > iota
hurry!!!

Can somebody explain why IOTA is mooning?

just for lolz and giggles.

Speak newfag for me pl0x

Can you fugnuggets just onec answer a question qithout beeing intemtinally unfunny and stupid?

3rd. gen. Blockchain flippening. Think smartphone vs nokia 3310. Nokia will still be used by terrorists but sophisticated western society will transition. This will ofcourse lead to a the loss of privacy and government surveillance, but we will get money in return.

Because it's not a copy-paste of BTC or ETH

First of all, transactions are not 'feeless'. All they have done is offload proof of work to the end user, which means that instead of miners being hit by electricity bills for proof of work, the end the user has to spend money on electricity in order to do proof of work on their transaction to secure the network. This is blatant dishonesty from IOTA by claiming transaction to be feeless. Secondly, the network is only as secure as the sum of the collective hash rate of the network. Thus the proof of work required for each transaction to secure the network depends on the number of users connected at any given moment. In times of low usage, the required proof of work will go up for you (more money you must spend to on proof of work). Thus you are disincentivised to use the tangle during periods of low traffic -- and so is everyone else. Thus when the network is at its weakest, you have the least incentive to help it out. This allows for malicious users to strike when the tangle is at its weakest and then compromise the network. The tech is broken. Buzz words like 'free' and 'infinite' should make you very weary of this project.

partnership with microsoft and samsung

cnbc.com/2017/12/04/cryptocurrency-iota-rallies-after-launch-of-data-marketplace.html

IOTA is as revolutionary as ETH, while having less problems. I expect it to end between BTC and ETH when the dust settles.

Alright fuckers.

How much ETH should I buy (to buy IOTA)?

5% of your crypto holdings

all in, u chicken?

1) got to coinbase and buy ETH for fiat
2) create an account on binance
3) send ETH from coinbase to your binance ETH adress
4) buy IOTA

>while having less problems

apart from stuck/lost transactions and upkeep needed for the master node.

dont understand how they advertise it as being for IoT when a large segment of IoT devices are battery operated and therefore would need to offload the PoW computation to a gateway device. that's technically feasible but definitely less than ideal, especially if each gateway has a lot of edge devices and they all are trying to transact at the same time.

This! Quick man, every minute is lost gains!! It's going to 10!

if you actually think iota has a future you're in for a really bad fuckin time

you just gotta know when the moon is there and sell asap because it's gonna crash HARD

Can someone explain to me how this shitcoin is worth 15b with a buggy wallet, untested tech and without being on Bitthumb?

I HAVE NO CRYPTO YET

BUT I GOT USD MY NIGGA

>yfw realize that you can take software and make highly (energy) efficient, but specialized hardware out of it
>how many of those do you need again?
>6 million gazillions
that's a non-issue, really. And the workload to do a single transaction is fucking tiny to begin with...

korea

Is there a more elegant IoT solution? iotas poor execution and blatant fraud aside, is the concept of tokenized data exchange between iot devices via fuckload of transactions as piss poor as everything else?

Ok, doing as we speak. What's a good price you think? I'm not familiar with the crypto-speak yet. What you recommend to spend on ETH? Then Iota?

thank god people are pouring money into this so i can accumulate real coins.

But it isn't even listed on Bitthumb?

>linked bank account to normiebase last week
>not cc, so cant get stuff instnatly
>no problem ill just add my card so i can get my coins instantly
>verify small deposits in your bank to verify your card
>no problem ill just login and check
>ONLINE BANKING IS DOWN FOR SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE

FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

you... not satoshi

Buy bitcoin or Ethereum on Coinbase or Localbitcoins, after that make an account on Binance or Bitfinex. Now transfer your BTC to the exchange, but do make sure you use the correct adress, meaning you have to send BTC to a BTC adress and not an ETH adress for example, otherwise it's lost forever. Once the coin has been transferred, which can take some time, you can simply purchase IOTA on the exchange using either BTC or ETH

If you hold 95% BTC and 5%, if IOTA ever reaches BTC levels you will hold more than 95% of BTC with your 5% of IOTA.

What else do you know OP?

Tried making an account on Bitfenix. It says they're terminating operations with US citizens? Am I retarded or does that mean I can't use them

bitfinex.com/posts/227

for once feels good to not be in the US

>$5 in each coin
Here we go

what is this shit about?

WTF is tangle and will it enslave us eventually

what is THIS shite about?

google search "Bitfinex us customers"
read for a max of 1 minute
go to coinmarketcap
get to iota page
look at the #1 volume