Is Bitcoin going to get slaughtered? Is Wall Street going to get its ass raped...

Is Bitcoin going to get slaughtered? Is Wall Street going to get its ass raped? Post what you think will happen when futures opens up and how you are preparing for it.

It would be a very shitty day for everyone if BTC started going crashing and the entire market goes to the reds. I think that's highly possible.

Jews have destroyed nations, you think your fucking Monopoly money is safe?

reds

No my fiat was never safe, it has lost considerable value over time

put it this way, wall street has been buying BTC for a while.

they are going to buy a million short positions.

then they are going to trigger a 500 BTC market sell on Bitfinex.

then they are going to profit hundreds of millions and buy back cheap as fuck BTC.

sell soon or hold long term. only 2 options.

Seems likely. Remember these people's livelihoods are riding on bitcoin NOT being adopted

Ive seen larger market sells than that befor and its recovered easily. Saw 1000 market sell and it was back a few hours later.

kek

All the talk of shorting and collapse just makes me think some whales will squeeze those margins and the value will literally explode upwards.

The real war is about to start.

these fuckers are going to eat amatuer traders like myself - fuck wall st fuck the banks fuck gov

Didn't a hedge fund buy the siezed btc @178 each by auction, do you think they were accumulating during the bear market post gox?

IOTA flippening confirmed

Don't get sucked into doom and gloom conspiracy theories. Instead imagine a world where Wall Street is a rational, profit driven entity, that doesn't give a fuck about us. Now ask yourselves:

Is it more profitable/easier for Wall Street to pump bitcoin even higher by presenting an artificial conflict resolution, and giving people the illusion that bitcoin has finally been accepted by the big bangs, then shilling this deflationary currency they've been stockpiling for six months to your average joe until it hits 40k.

Short and very rapidly kill bitcoin, a currency and an opportunity for unprecedented and unregulated gains.

I've heard the reasoning 100x different ways, but I just don't see any reasoning for wall street killing bitcoin besides 'wall street won't let me become rich'.

wall street gonnna get fucked by real crypto traders , they know nothing

Bitcoin crashes to $2200.

>sell soon or hold long term. only 2 options.

put options

We will soon see what happens. First time in history but as someone who studied history I can easily say that as crafty as jews are they are very predictable and one track minded. This is why some referred to them as aliens.

This is Jews vs Super Intelligent AI.
Who will win?

You're confusing banks with muh gubberment, they are not the same.
These people do not give two fucks what's adopted, their livelihoods are riding on making the right call only. I can assure you they do not fucking care whether the price of bit coins goes up or down, only that they are on the right side of the bet.

You think the faggots that get this wrong can just walk into the dreidel champs office without a backpack full of kneepads because muh livelihood? These bitches fuck up and they're sucking dicks in a cardboard box that same afternoon.

It literally makes no difference whether its USB, BTC or fucking ramen noodles, it is merely a code on a screen. Very few players from the monkey men of the ghetto to the juden of the glass fortresses are even aware there is a fundamental. The core of our problem is only muh bubble, most skullys are very likely fomoing the fuck out for muh short position, and muh livelihood will depend on making that position a reality one way or another.

The war most certainly is on gentlemen but the technology is a long way from keeping us alive. Select your position, be fearless, then take their weapons to use them against them the time, this is what the vietcong did. You grow stronger as they go weaker. Godspeed men. It has been my privilege.

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that WS will short the living shit out of Bitcoin, the only question is will they start immediately or lull people into a false sense of security for 4-6 months and tank it afterwards, I'm betting on the latter. And once Bitcoin will crash again then regulations will kick in, 2018 will be a crazy year.

Screencap this.

this is exactly correct, they won't short it when we expect them to short it, that'd be retarded

Noone is going to screen your shitty generic prophecy you humongous cock gobbling pump chasing pajeet.

why the insults? pretty plausible imho.

bitcoin is bigger than wall street. let wall street short all they want. bitcoin may dip, it may even crash, but bitcoin will always recover. bitcoin doesn't give a fuck

>Implying some wall St faggots can manipulate crypto traders
We don't sleep you wall St cucks

Implying a bunch of neets can outjew Harvard educated chads

Reds

This is a new kind of whale, a whale that can short now