Whyyyy why why did i fall for this shitcoin. i should have listened to you and just put everything in BTC...

whyyyy why why did i fall for this shitcoin. i should have listened to you and just put everything in BTC. Instead i got all in BCH. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I deserve everything

Wait til before decmber 10 sell when it gets to its highest piont

honestly, thats whats being said almost daily. wait for day x, wait for day y. but nothing happens, it only goes down down down

we tried to warn you they were paid shills. notice how they are all gone? they spoke english well and had well written scripts so it's almost understandable how someone new could get fleeced.

>wait for the flippening
>wait for operation dragon slayer
>wait for tomorrow

Ill never recover for falling for this bs, And if i ever see that mother fucker on the street i wont hesitate to attack him and rip his throat out like a rabid zombie.

It goes down in bleeds and up in pumps. Just wait til the next pump. It will come. No BCH holder here. I left at a 30 percent loss. Earned that back in a day with XLM

Bruh

I feel you

Please sell if you are weak handed.

fucking sold my zcoin and cardano and vertcoin 3 fuckinnnnnng moooons i missed for that shit. Moved from alts to eth and bch after they called off the fork. well that fucked me

AHAHAHAHAH FAGGOT YOU THOUGHT BITCOIN WAS GOING TO BE REPLACED? EVEN THO ALL EXCHANGES USE BTC? ARE U RETARD?

>posting in a bot thread

>I have 0.00001 bitcoin
AMA

3k soon

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

WE FOUND ONE!

i wish

what's so different between BCH and BTC? im new

one is mooning, the other is dumping

So it sounds like people should be investing in BCH companies.. right? What are some popular ones?

I have some long hold as its only just starting up
why would anyone go all in on ANYTHING though..... next time spread the risk

bollocks