Stellar Lumens XLM Price predictions

What's your price target for XLM? Post a serious prediction, including a time for the target.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SmHeP9Sve48
bittox.com/2017/12/04/stellar-lumens-xlm-steady-rise-top-december-7th-2017/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

4$ end december

Sell my IOTA and jump into xlm?

dump to 850 tomorrow

This is what I am considering.

Am I a retard?

fuck off faggot leech work it out for yourself

3000 sats by the 12th even higher if they announce something huge

I serously dont know. It seems that its gearing up to blow past 1200. From then on I think its safe that we will have a huge pump. How do we beat the whales. Take profit if you 2x.

$8 in 45 days

New support forming at 1180

jump ship on something about to pop nobody knows when but soon in order to gracefully eject and land on another rocket just as it too heads moonward. it's not wrong.

Realistically compared to similar market caps I'd say .50 to .75 cents.

Stellar will atleast go to 0.2 That is the minimum if BTC doesnt do anything crazy.

2500 satoshi if the announcement is big.
swing trade opportunity at 2000 sats if you want. sell 20% of stack there and buy back at 1700. ONLY if you have balls.

Price rally will be a week long. News on 7th, news on 12th, ATH around 15th

When are we expecting the announcement? On the 7th or on the 12th?

I just accidentally put 0.5 btc into lumen instead of 0.25 at 1320 sat. Whoops. Am i fucked?

Nah just hold for a week. You’re fine

Both

Can you fill me in on what ATH and BCH mean?

ATH = all time high
BCH = bitcoin cash (a coin)

Thanks friend :)
I'm waiting for the moon because I cashed in from gainz made from iota. If it gets to .50 or even $1 I can pay off my tuition and then some

dont let ur gains turn into bags sell right away and just keep moon searchin

youtube.com/watch?v=SmHeP9Sve48

Breakout 15:50 MEZ at 1254 satoshi.

guys when is this conference happening?? Like exaclty what time?

it's over.

so fucking pissed, I placed a buy order for 2000 xlm last night before I went to bed. I clicked the bid price, I just assumed it would buy. Wake up this morning to find out that I didn't actually buy any. So fucking pissed right now

What was the news? I was expecting it to shoot way higher... looking at this chart it doesn't look like the market reacted much. Could the level be holding in preparation for the 12th confernce/news?

Can somebody find the time, i know its the 7th.

I think there was news yessterday, bt also new today.... apparently big news. I believe it's in singapore though, so with time differce it could be the 6th for you... I want to know when it is as well

Let it retrace. It will make another leg up in about 55 minutes. Panicking results in losses.

Already lost 2000 lumens swingtrading this. Hard to follow plans when you get emotional. If I sell now it will be like all the times I sold and rebought NEO. I am holding this until 0.7 cents.

>Hard to follow plans when you get emotional.

Emotional traders get outtraded by the emotionless.

WHAT THE FUCK NOW IT ROCKETET FROM 1250 TO 1400

AHHH IM SO FUCKING PISSED WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T MY BUY ORDER GO THROUGH LAST NIGHT

I WANT TO BUY NOW BUT OF COURSE I WILL BUY HIGH AND THEN IT WILL CRASH, WHAT THE FUCK BIZ

Should I sell my ltc (bought with btc) at a loss to pick this up? I’m a poorfag atm and have little to invest.

ripple holder here, am I too late on this? I seriously want to flip all my ripple to stellar

1450 WE GOING BEYOND MOON

Its a gamble at this point. I would on sell off a small amount if you want to take the chance.

*only

Holy green candle. I hope no one sold.

Sell.

Double top forming, down we go

I sold at 1437 satoshi. It may go higher but it's very risky.

That peak catapulted it on place 11 on marketcap, nice.

But wtf was this? Wales wanting to get rid of sellwalls?

Are you buying back in?

hahaha faggot, you will be crying tomorrow

> thinks it's a double top
Can you even TA?

1 XLM = 1 XRP

No.

no let it crash farther

no it's crashing back to 600

SELL

you panic sellers do not deserve the gains the announcement tomorrow will bring, stay poor idiots haha

Lmao someone missed the boat, don’t worry man it’s not too late still we have a lot more to go

Can you please inform us EXACTLY when this announcement is? I keep hearing the 7th, but what time??

Weak hands. It's going way higher. News tomorrow, news on the 12th

yeah faggot I already sold yesterday then tried to buy back when it was low but I fell asleep and buy order was never filled. I want it to go back down to 11 cents so I can buy without feeling like a retard and buying high. Let it crash before tomorrow

And meeting with coinone on 9th

meme coin, with a rocket as a logo, you have to be retarded to believe this.

Im buying and selling like crazy now. Already up 3000 lumens. Emotions off. I just disregard the fact that it might go crash. It wont

There was a fucking coin caled DOPE coin with a marijuana leaf that mooned like 3 days ago. Kys

So salty. Missed the boat i see!

They can still hop on because at the end of the day buying a .20c coin while it moons to .30c isnt bad

Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha
Get a load of this faggot

Salt is strong with u faggots

yeah cause bittrex fucked up and didn't fulfill my buy order last night

Which exchanges is XLM available on?

You mean you fucked up setting your buylimit too low

Bittrex

Apparently but my buy limit was the ask price. Wasn't even trying to undercut and I've never had an order not go through. I was going to buy 3000, would have probably made at least 50 or 100 bucks today. Definitely won't make that mistake again but damn it hurts

poloniex, but it's called STR there.

relax boiyos, I am testing out a new tactic of reverse shilling. In biz terms FUD = buy more hey. Holding bags since 400 sats and don't plan to sell.

>yea but anyway xlm is a shitcoin and it's crashing

$1 by 10 Dec

Move on dude. It’s not too late to buy XLM BTW. This pump still has a lot more life in it. Will most likely pump till next week. Buy now and just chill until tomorrow, YOU WILL MAKE MONEY. Just don’t be emotional about it

Holding since 800 but trying to accumulate in swings. Not good at it but I am getting better.

don't swing this coin man, it can't be done. Lost half my stack swinging this. HODLing is the one true meme

Dude, just stop. You will lose. Day trading is way harder than it seems. Especially when something is going parabolic like xlm

This is a sure thing for at minimum 50 cents you literally gotta be blind or deluded to not see that

50 cents in three weeks

Gonna go much further than that, esp when Jan hits

I haven't followed crypto for 2 months now. I jumped in to this at 0.10$.

Not sure should I cash out. I got no idea even why this is pumping, some announcement tomorrow? There is going to be "buy the rumor, sell the news"-dump anytime now, right?

Seriously, I'd use some advice from some pro who know's what the fuck is going on. Not from $1 ety-moon boys...

What kind of annouce can we expect ? Partnership or something else ?
Fomo me.

Its the new ethereum partnered with payment providers and IBM. And other coins being released on the blockchain. And real life fiat cash deposit systems.

Not to mention that IBM has currently unrelated projects with bunch of major banks to set up a blockchain infrastructure. While on reddit the IBM guys real money is already being transfered with Stellar. Both seemingly unrelated.

Partnership bigger than IBM.

Cant find source for tomorrow's "announcement" either...

bittox.com/2017/12/04/stellar-lumens-xlm-steady-rise-top-december-7th-2017/

rumor is that VISA will use their blockchain. IBM+BANKS+VISA could make lumens a top 5 coin within a year.

Plus they just announced its hitting a korean exchange, one of the biggest cryto markets.

If that is true, it might even hit $20 a pop
Cross $50 if JPM/Nomura/Goldman jump on board

I doubt its as big as that though. But stellar was undervalued for a long time (due to bitcoin cash). So I think its now heading to its rightful place on the market cap,whatever that might be.

i call that rumor bullshit until its confirmed in any way possible. Dont get me wrong i'd love stellar if this happens. My guess for the new big News is a partnership with coinone korea. This will hopefully also rocket the ship to the moon!

But they already announced that partnership today.

More and bigger announcements coming this week.
XLM will overtake XRP

I won't have money to put into this until Monday. What do you think I would stand to gain by January if I put ~$100 into this?

As long as it is before the 12th, it is all good

i don't trust it either until it's confirmed, but it would make sense. and yes, lumens would explode if that happens.

I SHILLED THIS COIN ON 1 CENT AMA

i got 1MILLION LUMENS AHHAHAHA