EncrypGen (DNA)

Added to Cryptopia yesterday (also on EtherDelta). Most crypto people still haven't researched this.

>Only $5m cap
>Already 3x from 2 weeks ago
>Independent research report praising from Spero Research just released
>More exchanges under application
>Live product before Christmas
>Already has paying B2B customers
>Full launch to industry at Festival of Genomics conference in January
>Still under the radar

This is a crazy opportunity for anyone. Why won't you actually look at a business that's solving a problem for paying industry customers like this one? This is actually one of those cases where the use of Blockchain technology is actually useful and not just shoved in as an excuse to get money from you guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcoinprbuzz.com/earn-dmd-diamond-alternative-wealth-storage-solution/
speroresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Encrypgen-Final-Report-locked.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yep I stocked up earlier. Only 100m coins this could easily double or even triple

Also, the orderbook in cryptopia SCREAMS that it could moon hard at anytime. Probably will happen still today.

Already in. This is at an unbelievable bargain price. It will be the easiest 20x of my life, and that’s just for the next 2 months. Now is the time to buy.

Also, just want to point out to those who are only looking into this now: DNA is called GeneChain in Cryptopia instead of EncrypGen, because is the name of the actual Blockchain, while EncrypGen is the name of the product. But it’s the same coin (DNA), just in case someone looks and find it strange. Their website explains everything very well.

Should I go with ETH to get my money on there or try LTC?

I'M STILL ACCUMULATING.

REEEEEEE

even better: they're burning 35m tokens that were unsold during ICO

the circulating supply will be 55m!!!

this is such a steal right now before everyone hears about it.

Oh fuck. Unironically just put another stack of fiat into crypto and I'm probably going to put most of it towards more DNA

Whatever is cheaper/easiest to you, I guess? Would you need to buy LTC with your ETH? Are you willing to do that to transfer faster?
Cryptopia has the highest volume and I think that the ETH network is still kinda of clogged (but I can’t say for certain, haven’t tried in a while). It trades for BTC there, so you would also need to buy that there before buying DNA, but if you already have your funds in ETH, trying to buy in EtherDelta makes sense as well.

Honestly, either way is fine. Won’t make much of a difference in the long run. The main thing is to get it while it’s still mostly unnoticed and cheap.

Oh, shit. Those sell pebbles in Cryptopia just got bought instantly, and buy pressure is starting to increase in the order book.
This is literally the LAST CALL. Not even joking here. I learned this pattern and it is about to at least 2x very soon. There is still some time, but not much.

I need at least 5-7 hours more time.

Do you think I'll make it? Already got some DNA just want to get more but I'm stuck wagecucking atm.

REEEE

This is such an undervalued coin. How many tokens are actually solving a real world problem, based on blockchain, have paying customers, and a useable product by Christmas?

I’ll be honest. I’m not sure. It depends on how fast the buy orders grow, and if another poor soul will attempt to sell lower now to delay the process (seriously, if it wasn’t one certain guy yesterday night, this coin would be above 20 cents now, but I guess this is common on low volume coins like this.)

However, I can say this for sure: buy sentiment is much higher than selling right now. The best you can do unfortunately is hope that it’s held down long enough. If you end up losing the chance to buy more this cheap, don’t worry. Other chances will come. This coin still has a VERY low market cap.

I feel like I should use my ARK stash to get money on there quick, but I swore myself to not ever touch my ARK stack.

What a conundrum.

i bought the ark dip with my fiat before this thread :|

fucking hell, why cant this trade at a normal exchange?

Because it's new and until recently pretty much unknown.

Also keeps a lot of lazy people from buying which is nice.

Just dropped $400 into it ty op

Imagine the price once it does get on a normal exchange.

And how much money can the owner of this coin?
I only know that the investor in the Diamond (DMD) has a daily income of 120 dollars with one Masternode. bitcoinprbuzz.com/earn-dmd-diamond-alternative-wealth-storage-solution/

idk I dont get this coin, price went up since the ICO, yet they will be burning it AGAIN

Saw this coin mentioned in a thread yesterday and didn’t look into it, assuming it was a scam.
But now that I am reading their stuff, this thing is pretty legit. Thanks OP, you just showed me a hidden gem. Transferring now to buy in.

Always look at the least shilled coins first on this board, seriously.

REEEEEEE THERE GOES SUB 1000 SAT SELL WALL I WANNA DESTROY

This is one of the very few occasions Veeky Forums has come through with an actually valuable coin that has massive potential

The only real world problem is transfer of value which can be done by one good coin only.

startups are just riding the hype of cryptocurrencies instead of developing tools on existing platforms.

im a guy like that haha i always buy full orders i never space them out because i would forget about it otherwise

This exactly. I fucking loathe these utility coins, but currently they're in a good bubble - you see a business idea, and instead of investing in their business you invest in their bitcoin fork #164

>blockchain only for transfer of value
i think you didnt understand crypto at all

thinks like smart contracts or data in general are already long beyond transfer of value

blockchains are ledgers what you put in this ledger is completely open and beeing able to put full transactions or data anonymously on a blockchain which in turn can be used by ai to process and analyse is HUGE

go start at the bitcoin whitepaper and then look at smartcontracts and byond you will understand that this is not only transfer of value

>i dont understand blockchain technology post #2038301
btw what is better about stocks compared to coins? because your jew overlords can control it? fucking retard

that stocks are slow so old people can keep up

lol

What are you taking about? The underlying blockchain technology can be used for secure transfer of data, audit purposes, and reduced business administration well beyond currency.

If you only see blockchain tech as being used for currency you're naive to the potential of this space.

I can understand the use of coins, but not what guarantees this project for example wouldn't just switch to using Ether or literally any other coin. Creating a pointless coin just to act as a stock is disgusting from the crypto point of view.

It seems I'll have to get over myself though. Pointless coins and tokens are here and they're mooning

The blockchain technology is important, not the coin. The coin could be any coin, and it could change any time, even if not that easily. But there's no intrinsinc value to the coin, and that's eerie

the coin is part of the process to verify entries in the blockchain a coin is a chain of hashes they will always be there and projects to make any coin interchangeably with another are already beeing worked on so it doesnt matter at all in the future which coin they use as you can swap them easily

if you dont even trust your project enough to not fuck the investors over you shouldnt invest in it in the first place

would you buy tokens on a betting website that you dont trust to devalue them tomorrow?

You are right, blockchain can do more. And I would like to invest in companies trying to find practical applications of blockchain and similar technology. For example in supply chain management. But they do not need their own crypto currency.

The problem is the pointlessness of the coin, the coin itself is worthless. I understand that its worth and appreciation stem from the owners owning most of it and the coin practically acting as a stock, but it's still ugly. Like I said I'll have to get over myself.

The token isn't worthless, how are you interpreting this?

Multichain is used to store genomic data, this is because it has specific technical capabilities around permissioned access that makes it suitable to storing confidential (patient) data. The company tried to get these mutli-chain tokens listed on exchanges, but they weren't prepared to make the dev changes to incorporate multi-chain tokens.

The ERC20 token was created, pegged 1-2-1 with the multichain token to get easier listings so people could easier get the tokens to use. You can set your genomic data on the multichain to be released in exchange for whatever number of tokens you set in the contract.

Therefore this token will be used as a proxy for the multichain token, to unlock smart contracts the provide access to genomic data for research.

Where do you see the problem with that?

in pos systems coins arent pointless at all tho they keep the network running even moreso in systems with masternodes which basically are a replacement for miners not to mention delegated systems which even gives you voting rights based on your coin ownership basically acting as a full replacement of the stock system

not every project needs its own coin yes but they can have intrinsic value beyond the utility function

in the end markets are all about speculation and if you invest in coins or stocks what does it even matter they are both abstractions

>why don't they just use ethereum??

because some stupid cat breeding game can render it useless? not exactly an a-grade enterprise solution.

And why exactly can't they use ETH for payments? There's literally no reason, except them owning most of them and forcing the platform to use them so that the tokens generate more money as the platform grows. Voila, you've created a token to do nothing but basically imitate stocks.

speroresearch.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/Encrypgen-Final-Report-locked.pdf

Check out this report, it's insanely detailed. Literally single source of truth.

>nothing but basically imitate stocks.

Except the company doesn't receive capital to invest.

I think we're basically on the same page here after all. There's nothing WRONG with using coins to simulate stocks per se, it just feels dirty, and I know I've been stalling against the idea for no good reason.

Indeed, didn't think of that. So I guess stocks would be slightly better, if they try to liquidate their coins it would also bring their remaining coins down. In that sense maybe using cryptos as stocks is a little bit of a bubble, but hell it works, and we gotta get in on it.

Who's owning most of them? The team? they own 3m between them, about 5%.

The fixed circulating supply of course results in increased value of the tokens within the space. It means that the ecosystem of transferring data will act independently to the value of the crypto markets in time as price will be determined by users of the token rather than speculators.

So you're against any utility token that creates this type of new trading space? In that case yeh, I see why you only believe in one currency to rule them all. However, as someone looking for make money out of crypto, owning this token as demand increases looks like an amazing investment.

as long as a company offers their services in for something that something is pegged to the value of the service doesnt matter if its stones or whatever

asking why they only offer their service against that thing is basically pointless the fact that they do already makes that thing pegged against that service

same goes for any other currency even the euro or usd they are only used because the government pegged the goods and services of that country against that currency

the difference between crypto and any other form of currency is that crypto is completely trustless transparent and needed to keep the networks running

crypto in that nature have an intrinsic value which euro and usd apart from the paper and ink lack

tl;dr they could accept pissbottles for their service if they wanted and it would make pissbottles worth that service

stock however but entail the risk of a company utterly failing. now if this dna company goes belly up the effect on the value of their coins would be similar. but how would bitcoin go belly up? barring government intervention, if bitcoin is going to fail it will probably die slowly, not with a bang. It's not a company.

Personally, while at this point cryptos are without doubt bubbles, i invested my money in promising platforms or coins with some adoption like bitcoin, ethereum and monarco. And tentatively iota and monacoin.

i will not invest in the coin of some startup promising their specific coin will dominate some specific field of industry.

I meant monero, not monarco

Each of those platforms requires businesses and startups to build on them in order to become valuable. They don't have value if they aren't used to solve a problem for someone.

It sounds like it comes down to your investment strategy. Betting on platforms you think will become widely adopted is a safer bet if you're convinced they will become the underlying platform in that space.

I see Encrypgen as being the platform for trading data securely in the genomic data space. So it sounds like we're on the same page. It's a more specific niche use than ETH's 'world computer', but still valuable

However bitcoin, monero and monacoin are in some limited sense at least being used in real life.

I guess you're right compared to eth and iota. they are in a similar situation to these types of coins.

Actually, if the company gets no money out of these coin "stocks", how would you expect them to cash out when they wish to expand? They sell their coins. That drops the value of the rest of their coins and the company. So, they can't cash out without losing an equal amount of their "stocks". What's the logical solution? Dump all at once. The coin drops to 0, but the company now has billions. Now they're free to change ro any other goin and switch to the stock market since they've become a giant, thanks to all the crypto money.

Sure absolutely, those tokens are being used in real life now.

I'm speculating that with Encrypgen's product being launched in beta mid December, with full launch in January, that DNA will be used in real life in the next 2 months.

There's already one genomic lab that have paid to add their data to sell access to it, we'll find out soon whether end users start paying for this! It may be that you can add DNA to your list of coins that are being used in real life shortly. If it is, it's $5m marketcap vs. the others you've listed may seem like a pretty laughably small valuation...

holy shit as soon as the spero report dropped it got listed on cryptopia and people actually started noticing it, glad I filled my bags before this shit took off

pic related now that this has hit the biz radar

I bought bags of this as soon as I found out Spero covered this. Can't wait for their hard launch in January at the Festival of Genomics in london. Its going to be massive.

I'm ready to post boards of this every day until it moons, hopefully get a bunch of bizbros onboard before liftoff

This is mental. It's a platform with a product launching this month that is valued at $5m?

What's the catch?

No catch, just under the radar

>What's the catch?

bitcoin casually growing to a trillion dollar market cap, crashing the alt market with no survivors.

cheaper alts to buy

Pandoras box is already open I'm afraid

you mean bitfinex tether scam pumping bitcoin

its a month max until bitfinex breaks down the owners gone without a trace and bitcoin taking a hit