The story of iota so far

The story of iota so far
>no working product
>centralised crypto
>mooning like crazy because their meme shilling is working

you disappoint me anons, there are so many better cryptos out there that deserve your money

B-but I want to pay every time I open my fridge

And I want to replace Europe with smart refugee camps where people use microtransactions to decide who to rape

>where people use microtransactions to decide who to rape
hot if true

I feel you OP. What has this place become..

Here's a chance to shill us, but all you can do is bitch because you're missing out on the moon mission. How many bags you holding?

IOTA sounds intresting but it's only 2years old and apart from some "agreements" to work with the big boys and some news FOMO'ing im not seeing it. To few substance and propably too early. Also i heard (rumor) these guys wrote their own hashing algo - which is not a good thing (given this is an xxxxxxxl pro task to make a good one regarding fault tolerance&performance, the likelyhood they scored jackpot with their Algo is close to 0%)

thats why bitcoin is the official coin of the alt-right

big if true

>is there are so many better cryptos out there that deserve your money
Is there a crypto than btfo /pol/ more?

this.

iota is the biggest meme ever.

wait to january and buy fluzfluz coin

>Muh leased tools!

>left vs right

What if you're neither and you just think refugee camps are a bad decision? I mean, you can decide these things with science, it doesn't have to be an emotional/political decision. Leftists think with their emotions and they assume everyone else does too.

>Leftists think with their emotions and they assume everyone else does too.

As opposed to the people who call a cryptocurrency "white genocide"?

guys go to pol if you wanna discuss politics. we're talking business here.

Left-wingers make everything an emotional/political shitstorm.
Because they're whiny little bitches who can't control their feelings.

As someone who has studied human behaviour and cognition for 5 years, you are deluded if you think it's only left-wingers are prone to emotional biases. But I digress.

IOTA ia just very very early. it still has its Mt.Goxx or it's Ether Classic in front of it. There's potential but it's a new use case and not comparable to ether or BCT. Surely will be a nice long term hold

He's referring to intersectionality, which is a leftist thing.

Nah, I don't. Your average person always fails at some point and resorts to emotional biases, because the average person is dumb and wants to bond with people more than everything else. An autistic, solitary freak like me can look at things more objectively than a social normie could even dream of.

But here's my point: both left and right supporters are prone to emotional bias, but there are simply no objective thinkers in the left wing, whereas there are a few in the right.

It's worrying that, for someone who implies they are so much better than the average person, you can be so certain of such a silly statement.

Hahaha, this much volumn and 1500% gain and there's still fudder no coiners here dissing it

bitcoin is the coin of the jews
eth is the coin of the far left commies
iota is the coin of neoliberals
bitcoin cash is the coin of the chinks

monero is the coin of the aut-right desu

yesterday exactly same time -> dip

the mooning run should continue in 1-2 hours, serious