THIS COIN IS MAKING SO FUCKING RICH

THIS COIN IS MAKING SO FUCKING RICH.
>Bought XMR at its lowest point.
>Privacy is a good asset for coin.
>Slowly Moons over last 4 days.
>Genuine value increased, even compared to BTC.

Do I Hodl for the inevitable boom or sell for BTC?

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocoinsnews.com/earn-dmd-diamond-alternative-wealth-storage-solution
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sell for zencash

XMR going higher than this, market cap will x3

which lowest point mr user?

$600+ EOY. Don't sell.

fuck

buy now ???????

It has the same scalability problem as BTC. I dont't believe in BTC so I'm not gonna bet on XMR either, even if privacy is nice

>I dont't believe in BTC

Reaching ATH every single day

You hate profit, don't you

THIS COIN IS MAKING ME SO FUCKING POOR
>decide to actually make a proper investment in crypto for once, want to buy Monero at $130
>put it off, but then it starts mooning
>initiate a bank transfer when it's at $170
>the bank transfer goes through when it's at $230 ("a couple of days" my ass, it took like 5+ days)
>send ETH to Binance because I'm a fucking moron
>now it's past $300 and still mooning, and my ETH transfer probably won't arrive until it's past $400
If it's a $600 coin or so I'll have missed out on a x5 only to get in on a x1.3. This is making me so mad. Fuck the retarded banking system that can't handle transfers in a sane manner, fuck the retarded cat game and fuck ETH for not being able to handle a retarded cat game, and fuck me for not being aware of the retarded cat game and not sending LTC or something.

Good, now it's time to move to Zencash
>$80mil market cap
>better than monero
>can set up secure node with 42 ZEN and earn passive income

It could crash any time, also taking xmr down. I try not to invest too much in obvious bubbles, otherwise all I'd be doing is buy new shitty ICOs

One does not simply sell Monero.. Ever

If your transaction to Binance is stuck pending on the ethereum network, you can broadcast the same transaction again with a higher gas price and override your first transaction. 36 ought to do the trick for 1 minute confirmation.

Oh yeah and not to mention that I found out about Monero when it was $20 and thought it was really interesting, but I wasn't into crypto so I didn't buy any because "it's already mooned" (that was when BTC was like $600 or so, so it was hard to imagine multiple coins going to triple digits, never mind mooning to several hundred and beyond)

stop this is sad user, sell those bags and move on

I'm a brainlet, how can I do this from a coinbase wallet? This would have been amazing to know yesterday kek

what have you invested in?

yeah eth is a shitcoin being raped by kitties. Still waiting for 1.5 eth to go through. Glad I also send bitcoin and dash to buy moonero

Monero is ultimate comfy.

It's going to $100

>bags
Sad attempt at fud. I'm 300% up.

Faggots lets get it
This is Bitcoin 2014

Iota and some pennies on REQ. I unironically think iota has a shot at flipping with bitcoin eventually

XMR is the only coin with true utility value through security. it's gonna replace bitcoin soon as store of value too.

Monero is overrated today. We all know about his support for the exchange Poloniex. If with Poloniex that will happen, the price of Monero will collapse dozens of times. Wise people invest only in a time-tested coins with a good income as the Diamond (DMD) cryptocoinsnews.com/earn-dmd-diamond-alternative-wealth-storage-solution

could've bough on localmonero like i did when it was 170$

Doesn't it have value as an anonymizer for BTC? BTC to XMR back to BTC

yes

Come on, please spoonfeed a brainlet

wtf you trying to say Pedro

>Iota
PnD brainlet detected

Iota is a total scamcoin, its literally just a shitty pipe dream, they don't even have a working product.Its not even blockchain technology, just fairy dust. The only reason it mooned is because Bitfinex was waiting for news as pretext to pump it with Tether, and then normie fomo set in, basically what happened to Bitcoin in the last weeks. This will tank hard soon, just like NEO did past August.

how can you bet on iota with litterally fucked tech atm then complain about the shittech on bitcoin lol. I have iota and bitcoin because I hedge my bets but like both of them are complete shit (although I guess you could argue iota has more room to fix its tech)

Iota is a shitcoin with no use