Ripple is scam, right ?

Ripple is scam, right ?

Ripple will be coming back.
0.3 until mid of dec

Ripple is one of the safest investments you can make.

It's a banker shit coin.

This is seriously one of the only coins with serious investment money in it and will survive most of the dips pretty undamaged in the long run.

complete garbage. Ripple network is onto something but Stellar is better managed and also Ripple holding onto 90% of XRP is sketch af. If Ripple was publically traded, I'd buy, but their token is garbage.

Unironically this. Veeky Forums FUDS the shit out of it because it doesn't swing around like every other rabid spastic coin

Ripple is to Lumens what bcash is to Bitcoin.

If the tokens ain't gonna be used, hodling Ripple is fundamentally retarded

2$ in 2018. mark my words

I'm glad you feel this way. You deserve to zerpslave the rest of your life with this much ignorance.

so you hate Ripple because they hold 90% of their XRP but the fact that Stellar has also only distributed 8.11b out of 103.49b XLM tokens does not bother you? Hypocrisy much?
Or the fact that Meinhart, founder of SatoshiPay, called XLM a temporarily solution for them in an AMA on reddit last friday?

60%

Great FUD there, bud

Except XRP already is used by a couple of institutions such as Cuallix, and planned to be integrated with Xcurrent which is now used by more banks than any other crypto has partnered with combined.

XRP is the final stage of the solution to avoid having all banks use a nostro account further increasing the efficacy of the entire network. Please stop pretending to be knowledgeable on XRP's use. A cursory glance at ripples implementation would show you to be fundamentally retarded if you don't invest and hold.

Moon when
Bought 7k but now it’s dropped a few cents

Caullix? pfft have you even checked there facebook/website? looks like poverty.

also please tell me, why Xcurrent does not require to have a value?

>have you even checked there facebook/website? looks like poverty.

kekd

yup, setup by pajeet the 1st year undergrad, out to get da' ladeez.

>Real company
>Working business model
>Actual clients
>HURRRR DURRR RIPPLE IS SCAM RIGHT?
Brilliant fucking thought processes you have there.

Pro tip: Just because XRP isn't the target of a PND like all your other volatile shitcoins, that doesn't make it a "scam."

You don't even know what Ripple does lol