95% of this board will always be poor

Most of the people posting here are 16-23 year olds with a little savings and big dreams. You guys seem to think you're going to turn $500 into $50,000 in a few months.

The truth is, making money takes hard work.

I've posted in here about some opportunities to work with me and saw nothing but whining. Out of hundreds of people who saw my posts, literally just one person actually was worthy. Nobody actually wanted to contribute anything, and they just wanted to make money for nothing. Sorry internet stranger, it doesn't work that way. What good businessman would pay something for nothing?

Because everyone on here is so entitled and delusional, you will mostly all be poor, forever.

t. 20 smth millionaire

What opportunities?

> making money takes hard work

Sorry dean, I've gone from 6k to 70k this year and it has been, like, the opposite of hard work.

I've turned 400 into 2000 in 2 days

im already getting more daily than if i was working 8 hour minimum wage, and all im doing is shitposting on Veeky Forums, so meh

You guys gambled and won because you have some of the best timing of anyone in the past 100 years. Like being a stock trader in the 1920s or 1980s.

Tell me what to do goys. Whaaaat?

Buy high, sell low, suicide

>ends salt post with blatant larp
.5/10

Learn a skill

Find someone who is good in the field you want to be in, and do good work for him and provide value and learn from him

Quit thinking that if you pretend to be like that guy you saw in a movie, that it will become reality. It's obvious you're a fraud

>asks autistic poor kids to work with him
>t. 20 smth millionaire

sounding a bit fishy desu

So it doesn't require hard work because we're in good times. Everyone fucking knows it's normally hard to make money and that crypto is easy money. That's why we're here, it's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. Now shut up and go make more money.

>Quit thinking that if you pretend to be like that guy you saw in a movie, that it will become reality. It's obvious you're a fraud
Are you 15?

Are you the planetarium guy that kept posting asians?

I've turned 3.2k into 12.5k with monacoin.

Had about $2,000 in 2009

Worked and had $30,000 by autumn 2011

That's when I started my new career, and now I'm at $1,350,000

Here's one of my stock investing accounts. I have multiple. And more of my money is used for crypto and for my business.

If I step up to a roulette table and bet red, and it comes up red, and then I bet on black and it comes up black, and then I bet on red again, and it comes up red, was that hard work? Was that a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity?

Did the traders in 1926 work harder than the traders in 1929?

Maybe crypto really is a good opportunity. But you're still delusional thinking you're going to 100x or 1000x because you read some shitpost on Veeky Forums about the newest pajeet shitcoin.

gib pls ,even 100$ will feed me for a day.

ethereum: 0x66BCc674Ed3AF168F292EeB8Bc798f79f90b1187

Is that you, Riley?

This is horrible copy pasta.lurk moar faggot

>even 100$ will feed me for a day

Hahaha how obese are you

kek some faggot who inherited all the money is giving out advice, this is golden

> Nobody actually wanted to contribute anything, and they just wanted to make money for nothing.

this guy is pushing some pyramid scam, guaranteed

Yeah, if it's who I think he is sometimes comes around here (and on /g/) and starts posting about his latest business idea, telling you to e-mail him. He's an "ideas guy", and he doesn't know how to do shit on his own. His ideas are always complete dogshit and he never gets anyone to "collaborate" with him. I'm guessing he's going to start pretending to have money now, so as to make you trust him. Don't do that. He's the biggest faggot ever to grace Veeky Forums with his retarded presence.

where could I get any opportunity if my country economy is in ruins?

tfw living on 10$/week

>making money takes hard work
i just made a lot of money without much work
>making money doesn't take hard work right now

t. guy who keeps buying my bags

I turned 15k into 40k in 3 months. Hoping to hit 50k by end of year

lol nice bait

It is OC but if it should turn into a copy pasta in the future, you NEETs would benefit

Parents cut me off at 16. Made $30k from literally nothing doing play money on Poker Stars, sold that, and played poker a few years. Quit for university.

After uni got into what I do now.

wrong. you're an idiot.

not me. no ideas. just show up at the laptop for a couple hours each day and print money.

arbitrage your skills/services for foreign wages. or you could have posted in one of my threads. mostly this board is just noise but there are occasionally opportunities. just not in crypto. whatever value there would be is totally washed away by all the noise from the edgy teenagers who discovered the newest coin.

Answer this OP you fucking tard

You whine about no one wanting to work with you then ignore people who show interest

please help settig up a nonprofit to sidestep taxes

Op is made he didn’t buy more LINK

What's your point, Sparky ? You salty you couldn't find an employee for some unspecified job by shilling it on a Cambodian tic tac toe enthusiasts' messageboard ?

Answer me this.

I love computers and want to get into computer science and then work and use the money for investments and live with my parents until I have enough passive income to rent a place with the passive income and continue working and get more investments.

Is that a good plan? I think so. I will be rich. Faggot.

Git good in anything and you will make money

Point is 95% of you would be better off stopping this nonsense and facing reality. If you're going to be a loser at least do it right. Get comfy and get off biz.

You might be a 5%er if you stick with it. Young nerds who "love" coding and then drop it after a couple years are common.

>but there are occasionally opportunities. just not in crypto. whatever value there would be is totally washed away by all the noise from the edgy teenagers who discovered the newest coin.

another salty nocoiner, sigh

I’m in it for the long haul. I’ve read over 20 books about the history of computers and how they work and function. Once I start my classes I’m gonna be Larry Ellison. Shame on you forbidden discouraging this board.

>poker stars
>calling people out on gambling
Kidding
No shit we're in a bubble of crypto and it isn't a sustainable money maker that's why nobody here is all in on crypto. At least, that's what I think. I sure as hell am not. Then again, with $2000 in savings I can't afford more than $500 in this while saving up.
Hell, I've only started with $100.
So, what business opportunity were you talking about? Any form of income other than my 3rd world job is good for me.
toss shit at my throwaway account
[email protected]

>hard work
>buy btc in 2011
>buy eth in 2015
>do nothing and hold
>???
>millions now
fuck off larp faggot

Stfu. You're the whiny bitch here.

>you guys seem to think youre going to turn $500 into $50 000 in a few months
If you got half a brain in this market its really not that hard to turn $500 into 50 000€ in 3-6months

>Hard work.

Ya fucking right. More like, don't be a fucking retard.

>Don't get a new car.
>Don't buy every new Vidya.
>Don't waste money on weed.
>Live thifty.

Then.... You get a morgage and buy rental property. Get a 4plex, live in one unit, rent out the others, pay reduced homestead taxes. Build equality, get another property.

I still work a job mind you, but my income is much greater then the head of my department.

Larry Ellison is a fucking faggot. You know how many freshman enter my college each year in CS and CE excited about making good money that end up opting out ? 66%. Get your head out of your fucking ass, so glad the only guys left in CE with me are all competent

>don't waste money on weed

I legit waste £7000 a year on weed.

I've turned $30k into six figures. Suck my dick OP.

fuck off with that boomer mentality

I just made 1200 from 200 euros in a month in crypto

I turned 5K into 1.2 million dollars, it wasn't hard.

Yeah, people on here just want to be rich but have no skills and don't want to work at all.

Meanwhile, I do work (programming random things as a hobby) for free and for fun. I would like a way to turn that into money someday. Maybe someday, huh?

Happy for you bro. After a few weeks of gambling in crypto for quick buck, I lost most and learned the lesson.

Now I'm steadily climbing, researching and hodling. Just want to pay my PhD.

>stopping this nonsense
Stopping what nonsense? I'm making more money from muh coins than I do at my job. Just because you hate money doesn't mean the rest of us do.

thats almost 10k a year in first world countries

ive made literally no money aside from eth itself cuz of alt coins.

ishould have done original block chains and currencies

>worth $80B

I’m sure he cares so much about your opinion. I’m gonna be Larry. I won’t be able to hear me on my mega yacht.

Meditate. It will help with your anger issues.

>Be wage slave engineer intern at 21 y/o
>No Student loan debt
>$20/hr w/ full benefits
>Passive Zcash miner
>Day trading for memes turning a few hundred dollars to $1k or $2k

I might not be a millionaire but Im FAR better off than most ppl at my age

OP i know three crypto millionaires. All maked money in last year and half. Please splain to me why I should not too, fag?

>Y-you g-got lucky a-user

Luck is a meme, everything and nothing is luck, you are the product of your dna and your environment. You could have be the worlds greatest mathematician but be born 14,000 BC and get rekt by a sabretooth because you had bad eyesight.

Discussing luck or gambling is irrelevant, just do what you can and make as much as you can, don't overthink this shit.

t. 22 year old millionnaire.

Stfu you know nothing Dean lol

I imagine you will be much more successful than the average poster here, in a couple years. And just about guaranteed in 10 years.

>The massive market inefficiency that has led to me 5xing in the past few months will always be there and I will always be able to let my life roll ride on magic internet money that I do not understand yet which will continue to pump.

Ok.

See above

I call bullshit. There are a lot of dumb millionaires since the crpyoto bubble but you seem like a special case.

>The truth is, making money takes hard work.

me so hard workek, i buy iota so bussiness

There are a lot of dumb millionaires, period. Because what is valued by society changes and evolves. Your concept of 'dumb' is totally arbitrary. Intelligence should be measured by profit, because the ability to extract value/money from society is a far more difficult ability than understand Special Relativity. For evidence of this see how many 'smart' teachers and professors they are who take out loans and get themselves in debt.

>There are a lot of dumb millionaires since the crpyoto bubble but you seem like a special case.
Not even him but the amount of Bitcoin I bought 7 years ago with Christmas money is worth over $67 million right now.

Thank you for making a non crypto thread even though the crypto fags are trying to turn this into a /shill/ off in here

It is time to split the boards. Veeky Forums has been taken over by /crypto/ but the old Veeky Forums, shitty as it was, was actually better. the crypto posts are just endless shilling and REEEing at a grade 3 level

How old are you and what college and professions did you major in, my faggot? any PhDs?

What "businesses" did you have in mind and how do they differ from others? Do you have any imagination and originality?

shitty state university with full scholarship for tuition room and board
shitty social science cause it was "interesting"
master's degree which i was paid for

my business is not different from any other. you can read how to do my job on various forums (no i will not give you a link). the only reason i'm successful is cause i grind it out every day and keep calm through the bullshit and stick to what works and exhibit patience

dont say shit about weed you fucking degenerate

And you haven't? You LARPing queer.

Any prospects for children or you wisened up and decided to be single considering your situation?

advantage gambling where you 1. you know you are gambling and 2. you know what your edge is

is not the same as

"hey mom look i am getting rich with my brilliant shitcoin manouevres!" and what you're actually doing is just throwing darts and getting lucky but think you're a genius

if any of you were all in in crypto in 2011 or 2012 or 2013 then ok, i tip my cap to you. but if you weren't all in the past year, but you're still on this forum swinging your dick around like you are god's gift to finance, then stfu because if you really KNEW that crypto was going to moon, and if it was really so fucking OBVIOUS then you would have been all in. but if you had 5/10/20/40% then acknowledge that it is a little skill but also a lot of luck

yea right, contrary to your belief, this is NOT a cryptoboard