/CHAINLINK/ Death or Victory edition

Who else here is all in Link? I'm poorfag from Eastern Europe and decided to take all the risk. I bought 3k at 1500sats and did most of the shilling and memes. Now, I have all my crypto money in Sergey's hands and reached 10k Links, because I am somehow sure that we the chosen ones.... Have you actually wonder, why is it so, that we will be the future high-class society? What does Universe mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WqKWjp-1DWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SHOO SHOO STINKY LINKY

Our patience will be rewarded son, don't you worry

I hope you don't expect the December announcement to be anything serious.

We have months of suffering ahead of us boy.

yo man which wallet do you use for LINK?

here is a live demonstration of what you are in for.
this is the progression of 1,100 days in autistic measurements.

youtube.com/watch?v=WqKWjp-1DWs
hold chainlink>> lambo land

I'm already losing money

FUCK FUCK FUCK this shit !

You leave LINKS on the exchange, so you can sell as soon as it reaches ATL.

kek

its finna moon tho

Cringe

>Rippel
TRIGGERED

fuck link, dead coin

whats a good wallet for link ive never needed a wallet for an erc20 token

10k Links and your in Eastern Europe. Dude you are going to be in the next generation of oligarchs for sure.

UK here, 30k Links, plus Monero and a bunch of ICO shitcoins.

Made more in the past 3 days than I have from 6 weeks of work, and my salary is good even for UK.

Plan - once income from investments exceeds my job significantly, quit and move to Lithuania where waifu's grandparents already offered us free land + house.

checked

>tfw 10865 link
>also eastern europe
my parents will finally not consider me a failure

I put in like 25 euros back in feb because I'm a wagecuck from eastern europe too. Now sitting on close to 24k LINK, where my kurwas at?

1K link so far.

putting 1000 dolans tomorrow for another share of links.

This better get us rich, kurwa!

o ty kurwo 24 kafle to bedziesz najbogatszy czlowiek w polsce

I'm not from Poland, brother.
Everyone's invited to rice and minced meat wrapped in sour cabbage when we hit 5$+

Go request network

>Go request network

Wat? Do explain, not familiar with Veeky Forums memespeak yet.

requesting the link-as-kaaba pic

don't listen to him, he's talking about REQ. REQ is a good investment but not even half as good as LINK

stop shitposting and go scrub my toilet polak

Lad what sites do you use in the UK?

not anymore, Mohammad. I am rich now.

I knew this shitcoin was shilled and memed by poorfags, only surprise is, it's no pajeet who did it

whatever Piotr, now get back to work!

What price do you suspect link will reach by the eoy?

Heyy lets do it!

11 cents. Have fun with those 30 cent bags senpai

>50% of people who bought Link are poor slavs

KURWAAAAAAAAAA

>all this fud

Seems like these faggots sold at 20 cents and want to get back in

big if true

Normie base if buying medium sized amounts

Otherwise you can get an Absolut / Fidor bank account and transfer pounds to them for none / extremely small fees which convert to Euros at a better rate than any highstreet bank.

Then you can wire Euros to GDAX / Kraken via a SEPA transfer which costs about £9.

You have to check if normiebase fees are more than the hassle of doing the above.

For small transfers it isn't worth it, for £1k+ it is.

Can someone gift poor slav pricate some LINK?

0xc6454e8d910451df883b6a8b3a3159ca9a231dcb

Trying to grab as much as I can, but being a wagecuck for 2USD/hour does not help...

I know I'm practically begging, but LINKERS are like band of brothers, so maybe someone with a shitload of LINK could help a fellow out?

Pls no bully.

you can hold them in myethwallet but you need some eth for the tranfers if you wanna withdraw

waifu != wife

So LINK is the official coin of Slavs?

Is the ETH blockchain still bogged down from the cryptokitty madness? I had several transactions fail yesterday and it almost ate all the money I left in reserve for gas.

I am 100% in on link, cashed out everything else for a chance to catch a ride on a real moon mission.

ALL IN MOTHERFUCKERS. NO PAIN NO GAIN.

32 cents!

I'm not going to lie, a big part of why I am 100% ALL IN on LINK is because I believe in meme magic and I think the meme magic is stronk with LINK

This is a cold comfy winter day. And I'm off work for today. I was looking for some comfy recipe for dinner. What is your pic related?