What is going on with Binance?

people have been having problems with binance all day, people unable to sell after buying, coins going missing etc. Does anyone know whats happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7hxjkl/warning_binance_seems_to_be_compromised_hacked/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

alts boom

Sent some btc to my account and Coinbase status is still pending. Hurry up chinks!

>don't refresh frequently
Well fix your shit chink

They must be getting way too many visitors to the site right now for the servers to handle. Bitfinex was giving 502 errors all night as well although not as bad.

Can confirm. Binance just set my withdraw limit to 0 BTC. I hope this is temporary to deal with traffic

Someone on reddit thinks they may have been hacked.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7hxjkl/warning_binance_seems_to_be_compromised_hacked/

>reddit
You have to go back.

>reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7hxjkl/warning_binance_seems_to_be_compromised_hacked/
this exact reply happened to another guy too!

this is why i started this thread.

fuck me I've got money in that shit hole

User ddosed

from whats written on that reddit thread do you guys think its safe to withdraw? they seem to be implying its safest to do nothing?

i lost 25% of my portfolio because of their shit, i swear to god if i dont get compensation im gonna sue those fucks.

They apparently had a large user surge due to the explosion in IOTA value last night.
I had some problems earlier as well but it seems sorted out. Not very well handled all in all though. They are on reddit answering some questions but no official statement.

You know they're under no obligation to compensate right?

I don't know what is going on but from what I can tell most (all?) the problems are to do with IOTA which is buggy as shit so with the insane volume of trading going on around that token i'm not surprised there are problems.

Can't withdraw right now

>
>
>from whats written on that reddit thread do you guys think its safe to withdraw? they seem to be implying its safest to do nothing?
I think only IOTA is having technical problems

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

MY 100K LINK GONE.

sent .27 eth to binance about 9 hours ago. never arrived.

not even mad.

u srs?

Chill out anons, I'm involved with their backend shit.

The exchange got a major upgrade two days ago, involving a new version of the API with major changes and new servers for both the website and the api.
The website server is not performing as predicted, that's what causes the current anomalies. The API works fine.
Anyways, as a precausion Binance are doing withdrawals on a slower frequency to destress the server and be able to verify that there are no hickups.

Just chill out and don't stress the servers more than necessary. Nothing is compromised, your stuff will go through / show up

ofc he isn't lol

Just transferred ark to binance and it came through. You retards are sending slow coins and thinking they'll arrive fast?

ETH getting btfo by cryptokitties

OUT

>aims botnet

My order has been filled but balance havent changed, anything to do about this problem?

Wud?

Yes, come back tomorrow. If it persists then contact Binance, make a few screenshots

this isnt whats happening at all. coins were literally going missing after being bought/sold. people were receiving emails from support accusing them of stealing coins and demanding they pay those coins back.

it seems to be cleared up hopefully as the binance account on reddit replied but posts like that make it sound like the bigger issues aren't going on didnt help.

Wow, just made an account yesterday to buy IOTA

Went all in on YOYO and it says that my order went through but my BTC and YOYO balance remains the same as before the transaction. I can't buy, I can't sell, I can't withdraw AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hi ,our dev team says that we have credited an extra amount of 200 iota from binance's account when you were withdrawing which means double withdrawn 200 iota due to technical problem .The system has frozen your account immediately when detected your account was out of ordinary .
We sincerely request you to send us the 200 iota back ,any related charges will be borne by binance .We feel sorry for the inconvenience and thank you very much for your understanding and great support !

kekd

Made In China, speaks for itself. everyday

binance is shady af
they shill a shitton on Veeky Forums and they have obvious bots.

I sent a transfer from my MEW wallet sometime around midnight last night and it's still not showing in my binance account. Losing fucking money every minute it's not there for me to dump. It's still showing as actively available in my wallet so I tried to redo the transfer and it says that the transfer hash has already been processed. What the fuck does that mean for my transfer if the tokens are still there??

>they shill a shitton on Veeky Forums
like LINK?

See
Does that slowness go for deposits too?