COSS

CRYPTO ONE STEP SOLUTION

pic related is coss.io team working on their new UI

It is crap right now. REEcaptcha ve on login. 500 internal server errors. Very slow. Repeatedly "logged out for inactivity" somtimes within seconds.

The site / UI itself needs A LOT of work as well.

perfect time to accumulate

I have never had a problem with the site, it has always worked perfectly.

You are either retarded or FUD

You're here again currynigger? No one is falling for your shill.

>You're here again currynigger? No one is falling for your shill.
You're here again currynigger? No one is falling for your fud.

Go fuck your sister rakesh. No one likes you.

this paj is right. there was an update on Sunday, since then there are problems. I hope they gonna fix them soon.

i think this gonna be huge, 1 mil in trading promos and shit like that, but the devs need to get their shit together.

yeah, I know it is still in beta, but if you deliver something it should fuckin work.

Captcha is so fucking gay.

>yeah, I know it is still in beta, but if you deliver something it should fuckin work.
That's why you don't test new shit on a live server.

Coss is good. If it ever gets as big as some other exchanges then there will be nice dividend returns.
50k+ a year forever for a few hundred or thousand today...

Why do Indians use "...." so much?

Be glad, they are so easy to spot simply by their misuse of English language. Go check out their telegram, literally full of shitskins with broken English spamming retarded stickers.

To signal other indian poo-posters that the FUD is starting

Coss community is legit

I love this place. So many salty people who didn't accumulate COSS.

LOL so true. Could have had it when the market was valuing the exchange at only $4 million.

Anons that read this message, do not get fomo when this hits $1 each within the next 6 months. You have been warned now.

This may seem like a strange question but will COSS ever be listed on other exchanges? I can imagine this is why the price isn't at least .30 by now.

>This may seem like a strange question but will COSS ever be listed on other exchanges?
No
>I can imagine this is why the price isn't at least .30 by now.
No, there is an equation to calculate COSS price.

price=pajeet shilling-(volume+garbage UI)*Rune's autism

Without them being listed on a bigger exchange I would imagine the growth on this be really slow tho. Tbh I haven't done much research on them tho. Can you shill me why I should use COSS and why it needs a token? I just feel like the binance and bitfnex sharks will eat this up.

it already is

If they achieve their goals they won't need another exchange. I'm holding 10k.

>price=pajeet shilling-(volume+garbage UI)*Rune's autism
kek

dividens

Can you shill me goals or like what makes this exchange better than the ones that are already killing the market?

I know DYOR but I'm on mobile rn and I'm not gonna research on a fucking steve jobs dildo

and if the shill is good enough I'll buy $200-$500 worth right now and post screenshot

it probably wont be better. my hope is that it'll take a small part of the cryptocake. if it reaches even just 20-25MM volume, you'll have a 100 % yearly return on your investment if you buy in now at a price of 10 cents. if 100MM volume? 400 %. Binance level volume? 5000 %.

each year.

i repeat, that is per year. and that is not counting compounding if you pay out your dividends and buy more COSS

and that is at current prices. now imagine crypto as an index goes 3x? so does your payout.

to sum up: buy in at 10 cents, and of volume reaches JUST 25MM (that is below liqui.io levels), and crypto continues to develop and reaches 1T market cap, that'll give you a 300 % yearly return.

and 25MM is being so fucking conservative.

now come at me for not letting you accumulate, Veeky Forums

That's a nice outsourced exchange you're building pajeet, a shame no one will be using it.

your lunch money 0.0004 BTC portfolio isn't going to bring any volume no

Exactly. And if you do not sell your dividend tokens and some of them moon faster than Coss or Eth you will make even more.

And let's not forget if they end up actually getting all the Fiat to alt gateways setup to make direct purchases from Fiat to alt coins - this is giant.