Its happenning tonight

>Tether.
>FOMO day traders.
>Random price spikes.
>Slow in growth.

She drops tonight boys. The real question is do the alts fall with it??

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@bitfinexed/spoiler-alert-the-institution-buying-tethers-is-bitfinex-themselves-f56af29ce60c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>alts fall with it?
30%, all of them, easy

If btc fall , everything goes down idiot. It's not even a valid question at this point.
If you believe in Tether conspiracy try not to keep a lot on exchanges and also don't hold tether. Try to hedge on dash and maybe Monero,. Another option is to cash out temporary, or just HOLD

monitor the environment, it's only in 'enthusiasm' phase, the bubble is getting pumped
normies are still on the fence, soon they will start jumping in then it will grow and crash

Id like to add that if a retracement happens it will benefit btc a lot.
Basically most btc traders are waiting the dip cause it's has to happen already, everything says that it should be close.
If it actually happens once it ends most people will feel calm again and thing will go up BIGLY.

on the last day of the bubble of 2013 I woke up and my alt spread had doubled in price
I had everything stored in local wallets and could not get out in time
I'm already out now I'm not getting 90% justed like back then

Can someone explain to me why not going into tether is a good option? I keep hearing "don't hold tether" but isn't that the best thing you can do during a crash

Note: cashing out isn't an option as coinbase isnt avaible in my country, only localbitcoin

>Can someone explain to me why not going into tether is a good option? I keep hearing "don't hold tether" but isn't that the best thing you can do during a crash
It's the best thing before a crash, not during if you go into Tether too late

no, it would crash because tether and bitfinex will implode. tethers will be valueless

its impossible to redeem USD for your tethers

Nah bruh we're the early adopters still in the stealth phase.

spoiler -> kill yourself.

But why, every other time BTC has corrected hard tether hasn't become valueless

Why would I want to do a stupid thing like that? It's just a hedge until BTC hits the bottom/New support level and then just buy back in

this wont be like the other times

As much as I'd like to believe you OP I don't think we're done yet. Think about it for a moment. It's only been a few weeks now of what you could consider the floodgates of normie pieces of shit getting into crypto (Read: Bitcoin). They haven't been following it for years like most of us have, this is all very new and very exciting for them. Do you think any of them know a single fucking thing about Tether? Do you think any of them know how Bitcoin is garbage as a currency and there are plenty of technically superior options in the crypto landscape? Do you think they're aware that there's a lot of manipulation going on right now to shepherd them into Bitcoin to prepare for a massive dump later down the line?

The faggots pulling the strings have a lot of time to do their Tether bullshit to keep pumping Bitcoin for the foreseeable future. Like someone else said I would say we're in the enthusiasm stage.

Also the normies who just got into Bitcoin are into it with the the 'store of value' meme as their idea of what Bitcoin is. They don't know the bullshit that's gone on that took Bitcoin from being a currency, and because of the bullshit around its developed, has now been spun as a 'store of value'.

Again, I would love if we have the massive crash that is desperately needed so the normies can fuck off but it's just not going to happen yet.

you seem to be deep into delusion phase, good luck user
www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-05/mystery-shrouds-tether-and-its-links-to-biggest-bitcoin-exchange
if enough people start to believe that Tether is a fraud your hedge won't be worth a penny

Tether is in hyperinflation, look at the supply over the past month user. Since the price doesn't change, the market cap (blue line) shows its increase. Nearly doubling in a month? SCAM.

>400M in a month
>bitcoin transaction volume is 9.7 billion a day

Stop with the tinfoil paranoia and taking seriously Veeky Forums posts from people who sold too early.
Maybe btc is in a bubble but that's not because of a few millions.
It trades at 14k in korea and they don't use usdt.

do you even know how tether works?

Tether already made it on the normie news. I'm not saying the crash will happen today, tomorrow, this week or whatever. But I'm doubtful that they can keep this going on for months. And don't forget that Big Money is coming soon and I'm pretty sure they'll do their homework before they start trading BTC futures with huge amounts of money

The jump in tether has preceded massive market movement. It's not tinfoil, retard.

>we just got all lull these millions given to us, but we won't be transparent with our books
Lmao enjoy trusting the Federal Reserve of Crypto

> what is liquidity
> what is margin trading

Where do I put my money for the tether explosion????

Why do you all reckon normies (who can bring in maybe sometimes a couple thou) will bring in more than the whales who are presumably already in (smart money).

delusion

The only multi millionaire I know (my uncle who owns a jewelry) wanted to buy at 1.8k$ but his banker friends said he shouldn't and they won't touch it either.

I don't think they were lying to them because he's close friends and made good deals.
I guess those rich swiss bankers are not the whales already in play, but there's not an elite club containing all the big money in the world who's already in.

There are thousands of millionaires who are looking at bitcoin and still didn't invest, but will fomo if it keeps going on for months,

Or it crashes today of course.

>once the defacto worst cyrpto, the one that cannot fulfill it's only use case, corrects back down 90+% of it's value, it will bounce back for new ATHs

Nothing will be spared once it happens. Nobody knows when or will it ever happen.

>not waiting until the last minute for the l00000000000000000000000000ngest possible future shorts
> XD

Somebody explain how tether can drop? I thought tether was directly tied to USD, meaning that its a safe backbone to hold your earnings in while you decide what coin to go to next. How can tether rise or fall in value? isnt it always nearly 1:1 with USD?

medium.com/@bitfinexed/spoiler-alert-the-institution-buying-tethers-is-bitfinex-themselves-f56af29ce60c

Read @Bitfinexed on twitter for a lot of (FUD) research on the subject.
Basically, it is growing more and more unclear whether all USDT are actually backed by USD. There has been no audit for years now. Obviously if the USDT creators were minting USDT without backing, they could buy up a whole lot of crypto for no real money at all.

But I thought USDT was simply traded between users. Like I want to cash out, so my USDT goes to someone who buys USDT...

I didn't think the exchange actually submitted the USDT to a company in exchange for real money? It's all user - to - user?

Lmao this.

The easiest way to tell when someone invested is how they label Bitcoin.

If they try and sell you it like some shitty MLM scam calling it a "store of value" then you know for sure they only bought in this year, if not in the past 3 months.

From Bitcoin's beginning for years till this year it was always intended to be a currency- when the volatility and TX fees made it obvious it could never be a viable currency a new meme about "store of value" was created.

>muh bubble chart

Tether is the sister company of Bitfinex. For all intents and purposes Bitfinex can create as many Tethers as they like, without USD to back them.

You can use Tethers like any other coin or token- store them, send them, and for exchanges that offer USDT pairs- buy coins with them.

This means that, *hypothetically* speaking, Bitfinex would create Tethers to buy bitcoin and inflate the price artificially. It wouldnt be real money flooding in, only fake Tether dollars.

If this was happening- and I personally think it has been, the real price of Bitcoin would be as low as half what it is now if not lower...

>muh dotcom bubble

Posting massive growth as proof of Bitcoin not being in a bubble shows how stupid you are.

The fact that it has exploded without any real progress or backing is a massive sign that it is an enormous speculative bubble.

Its always the same line from people who deny a bubble- "bro ur just jealous of our mad gainzzz"

Sensible people who recognise the bubble dont deny there has been massive growth and many argue that it will continue to rise in value. The only certainty is that it will eventually pop and crash the entire crypto market.

>btc price can't stop going up
>5% only of its "investors" see btc as a trading currency
>its technology has not improved and it's almost dead

>holding for 17 years instead of just shorting the p0p
you sure showed inflation who's b0ss, ey?

It's just the logical conclusion to years of using bitcoin as the bellwether of the crypto community. Turns out bitcoin is pretty fucking bad at being a currency, as some predicted would be the case.

>butthut no btc-coiner detected