POWR

What does biz think about POWR?

Garbage that was useful for a PND, owned by a bunch of SJWs

Get mommied'

This, move on

Interesting concept, Aussie government willing to try it out and promising future. But constant forced "announcements" every few days no matter how irrelevant makes it blatantly obvious that they're trying to increase the price which is a red flag.

>SJWs

You mean a bunch of people willing to throw lots of money at anything they see as supporting their side? Why is it bad to get in on the ground floor and take their money?

if you havent dumped POWR for SNC, you're doing it wrong

Gutter trash. It was a stupid pump.

Very good project; buying/selling solar electricity from/to the neighbour would be awesome. But price shouldn't move much for a while considering they're far from a working product

It's also a PnD trap considering that it's been high and people are still hyped. Should a group decide to pump it a lot of people would jump on.
Therefore, be careful

ready to buy the dip, it just need to stop decreasing

SNC literally launched beta yesterday, full release coming in january

Does SNC also have government funding and a city to play with / test on with the government's blessing?

In fact they do have a Slovenian town where you can buy and sell electricity with SNC and the whole thing has been accepted pretty well there.

While they don't have government funding, they are cooperating with the largest energy company in Slovenia and they're in board with Solar Power EU which is huge.

Sounds really good actually.
I need to do my own research on this

bingo

Elon Musk coin -> Moon

>3 female devs

Not a red flag?

whose hands are growing weaker by the day
>mine

its not innovative its fucking retarded

This