Just sold all my btc.
It's about to crash, I can feel it.

same

crash right to 15k

Thanks ill just buy more. Im not selling for 10 years

>user just sold, bring the price to 100k

LMAAAOOOOO

I aint selling SHIT anymore I traded my fucking xmr yesterday AAAAAAAAAAH

Daily reminder your fee-fees are stupid and unreliable.

no, my fee-fees are always right
that other guy is just retarded

best thing you can do with btc is forget you have it and go about your life. decide if you want to take out the 50% profit you just made. if not, repeat.

trying to play the market with the king is futile. especially when the fees are so damn high. best case scenario, you lost 7 bucks. worst case, you're gonna have to buy back in at 15k

yeah bro, yo' I feel ya.

I'm watching it crash upwards and, damn, I totally, and unequivocally tend to agree with you.

Srlsy.

Wait why isn't it crashing?

Even Mike Novagratz feels like regulation is coming if price continues to be this loud.

Why do pajeets always fud btc?

they jealous they missed out
also since it's $10k+ the big number is intimidating for em

Congrats on this. Seriously.

I felt the same way at $9000

Now I can't buy a whole bitcoin anymore...

thank you :)

I've felt like it was gonna crash since August. Missed out on a lot of gains.
I don't care. I'm sitting comfy with the gains I've made.
I'm interested in seeing when it crashes, and how it affects the alts. Will there be an alt survivor that holds its ground?
Also can't wait for the pink wojaks. It will be glorious.

The amount of people who see this skyrocketing price and think "yeah it'll keep going up" is staggering

It crsshed in November to 5000$. I've just sold my BTC at 12.000$. Gonna buy later again when it dips.

Ah it's crashing, like predicted.
Glad I sold everything :)

You guys are funny. I sell all my drugs for btc now. Its a great way to hide your money + it becomes more money. I know at least 3 people who did the same and there will be many more.

You seem to think ppl are buying it because they think it will go up more and thats the only cause. You are wrong. It costs 10-50% to launder your money so its good for that.
Turkey money lost 13% of last years value , they will buy just like all venezuelans.

>mfw I just bought ATH

It has gone up for 12 months straight and you STILL think it will go down.

DELUDED

BITCOIN IS GOING TO THE DUMPSTER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SELL SELL SELL

You must sell through online vendors because I cannot see this happening from person to person?

I can feel it too, but I'm too afraid to sell.

Before I meet my clients we discuss the amount and substance on tox. When I see the transacion incoming then it's done and we meet. I don't wait for confirmations I know my clients and if someone fucks with me he just won't get anomore stuff (never happend)

>still +7.1%
BITCOIN IS CRASHING HURR DURR

i sold all by XRB few days ago at 2,4k sat, 11400 btc. today XRB is 4,8k sat and btc is 12500... ready to kms

>Going up is a argument for it to keep going up
>There has been no bumps or crashes those 12 months

>sell before it hits a psychological barrier ie $10,000, $20,000 then buy at the panic dip
>especially if it's in the normalfag news
>rinse and repeat

If all of us here shared this mentality we would be insanely rich

and what did you buy? you didn't cash out, did you

It's called momentum

I seriously hope you either had 20 USD in it or were able to cash out for a Lambo. It's positioning itself for another rise today.

Bitcoin is the currency of distrust

If you think there is corruption in the financial world, then you should invest in bitcoins until you think there isnt

Bitcoin is the ultimate pump and dump shitcoin

yes? hello?
16k+ christmas eve? ok.
*click*

I was considering selling until I saw this thread. Whenever I see a thread on Veeky Forums saying BTC is about to crash, you know its gonna moon. Then in about 2 hours you're gonna see posts saying 'fucking tether scam bullshit'. Kek

>6 days ago
You know that post is still relevant right?

This

this frog got it

It was at $9500. Now it's $12,870. They fucked up.

kek. that was me. Sold at 10,700. Enjoy your ticking time bomb.

Your fee-fees did tell you to buy back in... right?

Enjoy being a fucking nocoiner.

when something with momentum hits the ceiling it crashes

What was the last price you said this at? 5k? 8? 10k? It keeps going

>Conveniently ignores all the crashes that happened in between

You realize when people say they're selling, that doesn't mean they dont plan on rebuying, right?

It's just bitfinex and the large miners pumping the shit out of it by buying-selling from themselves, since its an unregulated shithole
Their greed will be the downfall of cyptocurrincies and governments will be forced to stop their own money flooding into some assholes offshore account.
Retribution will be swift and deadly
Get out while you can
>screencap this

and the moment futures open incentive appears for powerful players to start taking them down

I think you're right OP. My Dad asked me if I had any of 'those Bitcoins' earlier. I always told myself that when my parents knew about bitcoin I'd either already be very rich or should sell asap.