Veeky Forums is broken

Why is everyone chasing moon missions and FOMO for the sake of 10-20% here and there? Maybe you'll get a 2-3x every so often.

What's the strategy to this? I've always thought that Veeky Forums is way too reactionary when it comes to crypto and trading. It's just full of kids and pajeets who are looking for quick flips - have fun with your few percent rather than holding a coin that will go 10-1000x.

What the fuck is up with chasing moon missions? Why not just find good coins and hold?

The strategy I see here too often would've led most of you to sell ETH after it went to $10.

So can someone tell me, why are you all chasing FOMO/the coin of the day, rather than putting some research in and holding good coins.

I’m already holding coss, 100x by this time next year

because they are low IQ retards. The market is a tool to transfer wealth from low IQ (impatient) individuals to high IQ (patient) individuals. Simple as that.

this is a whole new crowd than what was here in july-aug. Places like these are the breeding grounds for future investors. What you are witnessing is people discovering their interest, who knows where the intelligible people went to after they learned what they are and aren't supposed to do.

This board is 95% people with the worst attention spans I have ever seen. If their coin doesn't moon within 6 hours of holding it they freak out and panic sell at the sign of the first dip.

I'm also holding a few coss.

What makes you think it could 100x in a year?

I am doomed to HODL for at least a year to avoid taxes.
I'm balls deep in IOTA, POWR, LRC, LINK.
Will I make it?

Which are the good coins in your opinion, how do I recognize them, should I invest and hold in btc at it's Ath or is it better to look into Altcoins.

price is tied to the volume, volume is low as fuck right now, no reason volume can’t 100x, that would still only be $50m

My strategy has been to accumulate coins that are cheap but with lots of potential, I did this with VTC and made massive gains. I keep 70% of my profile in VTC and use the rest to chase moon missions. I invested my profits into xlm, and syscoin and have done pretty well. It's hard to stick with just one coin and wait for profit over time when I've gotten pretty good at picking coins that I can hold for one month or so and flip for 2x to 5x. I use a portion of my profits to buy more VTC and the rest to find my next short term 2x. Of course there is some risk in this, BAT fucked me pretty good, but that's why I only use a small portion of my portfolio in riskier trades.

The whole system will get fucked over by taxes and regulations soon, so we might as well Chase the quick buck while it's easy to make. Long term viability isn't an option.

Buy ARK and HODL till it gets to $500 some time next year

>20million btc
>i own 1btc

feels pretty good i must say.

>taxes

Only if you live in Burgerland, hahahahahahahahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

No country on this planet is as jewed as yours.

Taxes - crypto

ahhahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>10-20% here and there
you say this as if it's not a historical anomaly to be able to get this so easily

+ England

This market is so fcking irrational, it doesn't make any sense, shitcoins get pumped to gazillions and legit projects get dumped into oblivion. So much fucking market manipulation aswell.

>What the fuck is up with chasing moon missions? Why not just find good coins and hold?
this is the only way to long term success. most Veeky Forumszers refuse to DYOR properly and end up in shit like LINK. now everyone is surprised that XLM/STR is mooning for days with no end in sigh but everyone who read their whitepaper and noticed the involvement of IBM would have known that this is a coin worth hodling.

most of Veeky Forums think they are day traders. so most of biz gets JUST'd pretty often.

Ya it’s fucked with this vaporware bs

>pay 20% tax on your 10000% gains
>naaah