Dont you fucking miss out Veeky Forums

I thought BTC and ETH were the last real chances to get to the moon and make it in crypto. I didn't think another company had the tech or the vision to compete with BTC and Eth. If you miss out on IOTA now you'll regret forever, it's literally like buying ETH at 5$

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.com/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bwahahahahahahahahahaha

look at the market cap you fucking retard and take out your pocket calculator.

Sorry, to busy accumulating REQ for this Friday.

IOTA is pretty expensive already.

"who even shills bitcoin anymore"
- user, 2013, bitcoin @ 300

how much you aiming for?

How do I buy IOTA? It's not on Bittrex??

So I can see the need for a digital immutuable store of value. Whats the value of a M2M token that's 500 bucks? You said it is like ETH at 5$ so it should x100 from here. It ofc is fundamentally different because of the sheer amount of coins in circulation and the use of the coin.

>the tech

But the tech is ass right now

>partnerships
>twitter posts
>devs larping
reminds me of pic related

Get Binance, fool

it's premined you mong

why that over Bitfinex?

lol. IOTA is going down.
You should sell, user. As a matter of fact you should've sold long ago

I wouldn't say it's gonna beat ETH short term, but it should easily beat Bitcoin cash - a straight copy of bitcoin with 2 lines of code changed to benefit greedy chinese asic miners. And that's like half-way marketcap.
A x2 should be easily doable

BTC and ETH actually had working projects. IOTA is a worthless vaporware scam with no use cases in the real world. All they have is an army of social media shills. Why do think it is only listed in the 2 shades exchanges?

Try using the iota wallet software and watch your money vanish. It's fun

Correcting slightly after rising 300% in a few days.. Moon mission will resume in no time. Buy the dip

Look into joules law

Iota is ac to bitcoins dc

If you could only understand...

>correction
>"LMAO IT'S CRASHING FAGGOTS, meanwhile pls buy Ripple ;_; "

how are people still holding this shit coin right now. This is obvious super pump and now it's time to dump 600% is more than enough rise. It's time to dump guys and let the market correct

It's just a display error though your coins aren't gone. The new wallet is about to get released too

Oh yes. I won't miss out. $20 EOY EZ!

I've bought every dip this far and I even bought before the pump started in the first place. But now I'm certain it's going down. Don't POWR yourself now

what do you think it will correct to? i know its not crashing

>IOTA is pretty expensive already.
Said the person who missed out on BTC at 0.3¢

Probably to 3.5 USD whatever that is in sat

HOW LOW WILL IT GO?

this

iota is a true pajeet coin.
its a centralized SQL data base and people go crazy over it.

muh smart refugee cities
muh self driving iota cars

kys if u cant see that its absolute bs. and its not like buying eth at 5 dollars.
look at the market cap. already overpriced as hell for that shit

4, into a double bottom into another 50% run. screencap this

Joocy

>the thing I can make a stupidly large amount of money with needs to have real world value
>I can not just enjoy making dumb money on the backs of idiots
Gee, it's like you hate free money or something.

>implying I could live with myself if I bought that shit

Nah, I'm not gonna contribute to the destruction of the West

Honestly Veeky Forums? You think it will rise again to atleast $5?

I bought at pretty high, sold at $5 only to buy back in when it reached a low thinking it might go back up again... it's not right now.

Should I sell at a loss or just HODL?

The absolute state of this board.

Fuck you all

It just doesn't have the ICO might of ETH, there is nothing forcing anyone to buy IOTA so I don't see it going there, it's partnerships whilst impressive are just not on that level either. A 2x wouldn't really surprise me but I think it's more likely to real in a little, the gooks were leading the charge hard and have already come right back in, maybe they went to sleep. Volume overall is still solid maybe it can arc up again but overall I'm thinking a 30% cool down
It has extraordinary fucking use cases for a guaranteed massive market, use cases that even boomers can get, when the big boys come to alts IOTA will be right up there. I only don't think it's worth the hodl because there's too little time now to be fucking around with slow bleeds and stagnation. I don't care what the fuck it is, nothing that isn't primed to moon isn't worth having right now.

Some people never learn..
Deluded iotafugees

Yes I think it will rise again, but not in a long while. And it'll keep going down and down and down for a day now

>yfw you figure out they really use a Mongo DB backend instead of something ACID
Didn't you hear, user? IOTA IS FUCKING WEBSCALE!

Know how I know you're not one of (((them)))? You have moral in trading. That's not going to get you far.
Enjoy your bags of shitcoins, I'll be watching you from Saturn.

Pajeets and noobs ruined another market again.
At least it's cheap now so it'll shoot up.

Well this is what I'm talking about, XRP is fine but we don't have 6 fucking months to waste on a recovery like that. Just take the fucking profits now and move on to the next mission. This isn't going 10x again, find something that is.

>tfw people said the exact same thing yesterday at 2.50

you can really tell these downward bursts aren't bots but poo in the loos without cohones, and other fucking idiots that are losing their marbles. Still fun to watch.

Fuck off faggot, comparing eth with a centralized shitcoin

The wallet is garbage
they are running a centralized coordinator
plus they are using their own hashing algo

Once the hype and fomo dies down and people realize this prepare for a lot of bagholders here.

>Iota is ac to bitcoins dc
people who truly understand a concept are able to describe it simply. thank you, user. been in about as long as you, but hadn't thought of it this way.

That's just wrong..
People posted pink wojaks and complained that it was crashing like they do on every dip.
I bought the bottom of that dip; I can even prove it.

Please make its stop. I wanted to buy into a dip yesterday and missed the surge from last night. Then bought again at nearly the top.
Why the fuck am I so bad at this??

Look at link, it's just a shitty json parser and has market cap in tens of millions

>it's literally like buying ETH at 5$

ITT: fucking idiot that has been in crypto for 2 weeks thinking he can give investment advice without understanding what market cap is

Why didn't you buy the fucking dip yesterday user

You'll learn. All of us who claim we know what we're doing have fucked up so bad we've wanted to kill ourselves from time to time...
Also don't trust any user too much. Don't trust me either, follow your gut feeling and watch what the whales do.

I just bought at 5.28 dollars because my dad told me to.
I'm gonna miss out on link and become an eternal bag holder right?

jesus fucking christ your dad is an infant

just fucking watch now

You need to buy before the first big dip, and sel before the dip. Don’t get greedy and get stuck bag holding. I sold at $4, wish I would’ve held out longer but didn’t want to risk bag holding. I’ll take 20% in one day.

It's going to bounce up any second now. it's touching the moving average at around 30000 or 31000

BOUNCE BOUNCE BOUNCE...

is it over?

>america about to wake up
>everyone panic sells when they see the drop that have occured
>whales

If you look away from your 1 min candles for a second and rather take a look at 5min and 15min it certainly looks like a dead cat bounce. However, I can not promise anything as I'm not
a prophet. You can be certain that I'd buy back in the second it looked bullish. I keep monitoring it

No he's well off.

I said just watch, not write an essay faggot

Feeling comfy with my gains as I actually pulled out on top. A second run would give me double gains

Look at those price floors

I don't expect you faggots to complain when IOTA is #3 next week

I'm holding on both just in case one gets (((shut down)))

4.20, not memeing tho. But I can see an incline now

i almost sold at 5.75 but was to chicken.

i will probably still be to chicken to sell at 6 now and rebuy at a dip.

I thought 4.70 was the dip. I bought more there. I hope it goes back up. I'm not very good either

Cuck. I'm up 300% and not selling

nope, it's signs of stabilization. after all it can't keep rising forever

if it won't keep rising then i'm out

this
these bagholders will never learn

there might be hope for you, user. But probably not.

Is IOTA the most FUDed coin here?

Binance is stuck. It has to stay above 4.2 for me not to lose money.

whats korean price?

will it be another bounce?

Why the fuck does binance not follow the fucking majority market?

Fucking retards trying to sell 30+BTC at a price lower than market

It's slowly playing catch up. The volume keeps going up about 1000 btc an hour. This is literally insane.

WHY ARE ALL THESE POOR CHINKS PUTTING BUY ORDERS AT

Yeah, but fucking still. These retards are trying to sell at a price that literally stops the market from rising, to what fucking idea.

Just look at the buywall, if they set their sells higher, it'll go for higher for crying out loud, or they can sell at higher than they tried to when the buywall catches up.

I mean fucking 36 BTC buywall at 3510, if they'd just put it at 40 it'll easily go to 40 again, hell, they should put it at 45 and then sell all their shit with buy orders at 40-45.

Probably trying to accumulate. Shake those weak hands so to speak.
I know they almost got me, but my grip tightens while the volume grows.

Yeah, might be. I was weak tho, had some profit then I sold and fomo'd back in and it just kept fucking going down.

Now I'm just waiting for it to go back up, but not after having fud and fomo'd my way to about a 10% loss even if it reaches $5 again.

I am testing a wallet. Someone send me 1 iota or something

UDJOM9GVMAHIEJWDQ9YYNAOGIOCTZOVBYMRERDEEHHDLGFBUIPCXKHVYOVQJYJHDDY9TRXBQIDYTJGFRAB9VHFTRVX

Looks like head and shoulders to me. Not a good sign

Burger here. Woke up and didnt sell.

If anyone is about to buy the dip and doesn't wanna get bitfinexed (moved my last ETP off that shit and into cold storage yesterday), feel free to use my ref link for Binance:

binance.com/?
ref=10209970

I tried to ride out the waves, with early success (turned 44 IOTA into 46) but then got left behind when I sold too early and it never went down to that level again, so I just hoped that ot would dip overnight (cet) and set a buy order for 0.0077eth which didnt happen.
Then I was frustrated after waking up for having missed like 50% profit and I bought again...

God I really dont know. Every time I take the time to wait until a clearer picture forms I miss opportunities and everytime I do things impulsively I do the wrong thing.
I guess its generally a bad idea to ride waves on a coin that rises as quickly as IOTA did? Should have just kept the 44 as opposed to the 27 I have now...

same user, I miss every good opportunity..

this

I'm not in for the ride btw. Had 1000 IOT @.40 and got fed up when it went down to .20. Could punch myself in the face all day for not averaging down instead of cutting my losses. Could be so filthy rich with just 2k investment right now :(

THESE WOUNDS THEY WILL NOT HEAL

>watch what the whales do
How? Do I look for big transactions in the feed? Is something like 1500 IOTA already considered a whale? And then if I see one I assume I should do the same thing he did, assuming that more people will follow suit?

listen bro.
trying to swing trade isn't for the average joe.
you better just buy and hold or you get fucked or left behind.

Let's just fucking hope for another bounce from 28, god knows I've got a long way to get my investment back up again.

And I'm so fucking mad I was in a meeting at the last $5 top, I could've sold...

burger here woke up and bought back in

I tend to get lucky when I see the buy orders following the sell orders, if they do, it generally means a small moon.

YA THATS RIGHT YOU FOOLS
I KEEP SHAKING AND THAT IOTA KEEPS FALLING OUT AHAHAHAHAHA

wew it's whaling again

Fuck this iota shit I lost like 2k dollars

Thinking about selling right now before it drops further