How do I go about learning Veeky Forums's language?

I've tried on my own for a couple months to figure out all the terminology used on here because I hate asking questions and bothering people. I understand all the financial aspects from day trading 10 years ago, but there are still soo many tropes and terms I don't understand. Is there a guide to any of this?

Some things I don't get are the "moon" phrases, "sat", "crypto bags" and "mining pools".

Also, is mining even possible these days?

just ask what they mean when you see them

FUCKING GOOGLE YOU NORMIE!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

you need to diffirentiate the different moons though

you dont want to be owner of a coin going for third quarter phase

Some celestial bodies will intentionally hide moons from you so you think you are getting the best moon but in fact you aren't

>moon
Price rising a lot "to the moon"

>sat
Satoshi, the smallest unit of a bitcoin

>bags
People holding bags of a particular crypto for a long time, "bag holders"

>mining pools
pretty much what it sounds like

>Also, is mining even possible these days?
Maybe for some shitcoins, but not with the bigger coins without some decent equipment and low electricity costs.

Oh my god, you tried for months? What?
Moon = go up a lot, e.g. 500%
Sat = 1/100,000,000 of abitcoin
Bags = quantity of something that went down
Mining pool - look it up

Did you just assume my fucking market cap?

neck yourself.
or lurk more.
either way, stfu

Awesome, thank you soo much!

Please tell me you're not here trying to get actual financial advice.

Wow I have browsed this board for one day and figured out what all these meant in the first 20 minutes. You have awful perception skills.

You're welcome, mister.

No sir colonel sir

FOMO: fear of missing out. A fomo buy is usually buying a coin or stock on the day it has gone up a large amount in hopes it will continue to go up. Often a poor decision.

FUD: fear, uncertainty, doubt. usually evoked intentionally in order to put a competitor at a disadvantage. Basically shit talking a coin/stock, pessimistic view, often used in an attempt to get people to sell so the price goes down.

ATH: all time high

Panic sell: selling off stock/coin when the valuation is low because you think it will never go back up again.

I will use this opportunity to ask what is "biz/raeli" ?

Is English your first language? I've been on this board for one day and picked these up in about 15 minutes

Stinky Linky: retards who bought a scamcoin called Chainlink (LINK)

BUY HIGH SELL LOW, THAT'S ALL THERE IS TO IT REALLY

This. I thought the nigger would ask general Veeky Forums phrases like kek, desu, senpai, reddit and so forth. This gotta be bait.

Any user who posts regularly on Veeky Forums. Many boards here have colloquial names like that based on the board letter(s).

To expand a bit:
Bagholding is when you hold while everyone is selling. The price drops and you are left holding the bag. Like a shitty bank robber.

vergin = verge bagholder

see definition of bagholder above

shitcoin = every cryptocurrency blockchain except bitcoin and maybe ethereum.

>just a vergen girl
>living in a just'd world
>she took the midnight train going anywhere