Crypto is actually the EASIEST money, ever

Why is crypto such easy fucking money? Holy shit ive made half my fucking salary in a couple weeks.

I agree I just follow biz and some fags in Twitter and only trade when I have time. Make some quick gains and get out. I have a feeling uncle Sam is go a fuck me in the ass with taxes tho

just keep in mind user: the monies you gained, someone else lost. Not that a give a shit about the latter, but it's not exactly a win-win game, is it?

He is...going to have to give him a few grand. I will just have to fuck him even harder with tax return hahaha.

It's a bless from Kek the almighty to his sons.

Who has lost buying BTC aside from those that sold at a loss

>777

no way

Biz is like a person with multiple personality disorder who has taken speed and where every personality has schizophrenia.

I agree, we are really blessed, old enough to have some money to invest, have bank accounts etc but young enough to understand crypto

this is once in many generations opportunity.
our grandkids will be pinkwojacking for not being born earlier

for example I ride moon missions left and ride just following someone else's calls, I've made 2x on coins that all I know about is a logo and name, kek

this.
the losers never make posts on Veeky Forums or on reddit praising btc.

>fucking kek

pajeets gunna shit

it truly is a great time to be alive

i bought NEO when it was antcoin, purely because i thought the ant logo was funny, made 10x

I doubt its so black & white. I've made a lot of money, but I've also lost a lot as well. You take the losses though as learning lessons and use it increase your experience. This space is too easy to make money. If you are going all in on a shitcoin, youll lose. Invest in the real projects, guaranteed gains.

that's been my whole investing life though. I'm 27, started buying into the stock market in 2012 felt like I had already missed all the gains and everyone was saying it was going to crash. If you're in your 20s or early 30s you've never known a bear market. You've always made money on every trade unless you were an idiot. I don't know how I'm going to react to a bear market.

>I have a feeling uncle Sam is go a fuck me in the ass with taxes tho

You only pay taxes when you cash out into USD. And if you've held for over a year, you only pay capital gains taxes. If you made less than $10,400 through trading, you don't have to file taxes at all.

>You only pay taxes when you cash out into USD.
Every crypto trade is classified as an exchange of capital assets, so it's taxable if you trade as far as I know.

>If you made less than $10,400 through trading
Uh, source on this?

This is wrong, don't listen to this dickhead.

You need to report your capital gains, period.
Crypto to crypto. Crypto to USD. Doesn't matter.

Unless you want Uncle Sam knocking at your door.

Why does everyone think that crypto is a zero-sum game?
I bought BTC at $2k and held until now. If I were to sell that doesn't mean suddenly someone lost $10k it just mean BTC's value has increased.

I put in my paycheck at the dip and made more than a day of work. I've already made about the same money working.

Crypto isn't zero sum when people are funding it by converting their fiat currencies which are of an unlimited supply and constantly being printed into buying crypto faggot.

I only started with crypto 4 weeks ago and with $180.

the first three weeks were research.

The fourth week is trading. I have made profited by $ 180 just in one day.

Who do you follow on twitter

That's not how digits work

it is a zero sum game, man. People are constantly buying at ATH and they'll need to wait for the price to recover (wait for new people to buy at a higher price) if they want to turn a profit. That's basically how ALL markets work btw