300 by christmas, screencap this

Other urls found in this thread:

bitinfocharts.com/comparison/transactions-eth-ltc.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

u mean 600?

no, I mean 300

No I need a christmas gift for my brother

i'm sure he's buying shitcoins with it

Sold at 512, bought back in at 440. Even so, wish I'd held off desu, just keeps bleeding and bleeding.

Certainly seems possible at this point. Every time bitcoin falls, ETH falls. Everytime Bitcoin rises, ETH falls.

The kitty bullshit is turning everyone off of it. It can't even handle the volume from ONE FUCKING GAME. Wow - that's some groundbreaking technology there. I just dumped all my ETH at a small loss. Unfortunately still waiting for some more to come through, won't hit until the 9th... ugh

should I continue to hodl this shitcoin or just pull out for good? bought ath like a retard and it's been bleeding out ever since

Depends how much you're into it for, and how long you're willing to hold. I have no doubt we'll hit 500 again, but could be waiting a while.

I mean 600!!!

Good.

That's right where it belongs

lol

Traded my ETH for IOTA before the moon.

Never felt better, ETH is a heavy as fuck bag.

$1000 / ether on Dec 31st, 11:59pm

300 by christmas, screencap this. and checkem

>1D

.... ETH slowly dropping over last 3 days. Now a big BTC selloff and ETH gets creamed again. ETH getting slapped around like a bitch.

why would ETH go up? I mean it's a good thing to have some of just for moving money around, but really LTC is better for that.

DEAD CAT BOUNCE

LTC couldn't in any way handle the magnitude of transaction activity, that Ethereum has.

bitinfocharts.com/comparison/transactions-eth-ltc.html

The market right now is entertaining. Slants are trying to crash it and failing hard, only selling off and losing money like crazy.

lmao people moving from ETH to XMR and LTC because af fucking cats images load up the network
I can't even see my transactions

meh I'll keep holding until it is at least 1.5k per ETH, prob 2018. I got too much in ETH and too many taxes to deal with already to cash out

Zoom out dumb fucks it's still 5x in btc value this year.

Yes it will bled in BTC for some time before POS/Sharding/Plasma is out , than Buckle your seatbelt Dorothy, 'cause Kansas is going bye-bye!"

what the fuck are you talking about? It's gone from .1 to .037.

taking about year's chart not "how much it bleed from ath" ...