Stop-Loss with Bitcoin

I don't want to catch the largest falling guillotine when the bubble bursts.

Any guides or instructions on how to set effective stop-loss orders in volatile roaring markets? I use fucking Kraken (Euro here).

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/Bb9gNoJB4HS/?hl=en&taken-by=ella.freya
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

-10% from current price seems optimal.

who is this semen demon?

Kraken is the only exchange with stop loss

New Order > Advanced

polo has it,

anyway, op, it's still a risk. bots will sell down to certain prices just to pop your stop loss before buying back in.

stop loss, shmok loss

I need more more pictures of her op.

If the jews attack hard that stop loss is toast

God Krakes gui is ugly

I understand, but I don't want all my memefolio to be toast if the crash happens while I'm taking a post-xmas dump.

Hence the name.

Posting 101.
Lesson #4: Post a cutie without sauce so the source requests bump your otherwise uninteresting thread.

Don't cum on all of them at once. Always hedge your cum.
instagram.com/p/Bb9gNoJB4HS/?hl=en&taken-by=ella.freya

He can buy back lower. That's why -10% seems good enough since it won't touch that on a dip, but if a correction or crash happens it will go down lower anyway.

Kraken's o.k I trust it more than most other exchanges.

Just slowy bleed out your xbt to other coins day by day

It's ATH, sell now, buy dip. It's gonna happen anyway.

No what I mean is it will just get blown through, good chance it doesn't trigger in a meltdown and you're left holding the bags. A stop loss is not a guarantee

>stop loss
You're joking, right? Are you brazenly coming on this board COMPLETELY unaware that the flash crashes are manipulation with the very specific goal of knocking out anyanon's stop losses?

>Just slowy bleed out your xbt to other coins day by day
Why?

What do you recommend to avoid losing everything in a crash? A few dips ago I could barely log into the shitxchange I use.

>What do you recommend to avoid losing everything in a crash
Go back and look at the chart, as wide as you like. When has there ever being a Lose Everything crash? Your answer is "Never". You avoid losing everything by having the bollocks to hodl. To put a stop loss is to attempt to time market manipulation better than the people doing the manipulation.

I have never died. Are you suggesting I am immortal?

There's tons of exchanges with stop loss. What you want is a rolling stop loss, or pip.

As this moves inline with the ticker, locking in your profit as it goes along, and automatically has a trailing stoploss attaches to it as well, like a window.

You can set the pip spread yourself, it's your money. If the stock tanks, the profits are locked in anyway, and the pip cancels the trade, sending your profits and initial investment back to your account.

You also don't need to sit by a screen allday watching ticker graphs like an autist. You just set it up on the exchange, and walk away.

Thank me.

Haven't used this shitty exchange for some time, but didn't they disable most advanced orders 'temporarily'?

So your "everything" doesn't mean "everything"? You sound like a girl. Ok sweety, when you say you don't want to lose everything you must mean something less than everything. What's that: 10%? 50%?

do u buy tether with it?

If you put a -10% stop loss, that's a guarantee that it will deep to -11%
Maybe what we should be afraid of is not being in bitcoin. At this rate, we should be seeing 30000USD bitcoins soon.

She's one of the fewer examples of woman looking better with dyed blondish hair. She looks kinda fugly with black hair.

Is this the same as a trailing stop loss?

Bad day at the office? Apply some balm to the pooper, idk.

Only Bitcoin.

We don't know. Nobody knows. That's the point.

10%? 25%?

I'd wager I'd would still fuck her into oblivion. Pics with dark hair?

>since there’s a possibility it won’t work, he shouldn’t apply any fail safe whatsoever

That depends on your exchange. I set up stop losses, and pips, which are different.

A pip works as a trailing stop loss yes, but also locks in the profit as the market moves in your favour. you can set a trailing stop on it so when the market rises, the trailing stop locks in at that point, so if the rate changes direction (it tanks), the new stop loss was last profit.

I setup lists of these to trigger one after the other, so as one cancels, another automatically buys, depending on factors which affect the market.

Just so I know we are talking about the same thing.

If OP is literally calling the burst he should just get out. On a regular day a shitty stop loss on these absolute piece of shit exchanges might be good enough, but with the fucking faggotry that happens constantly it clearly is not something that should be relied upon during a panic. I'm not saying that it isn't better than nothing, just that if he wants cover from the potential meltdown it is the wrong tool

I also regularly cash out to fiat, upon rebalancing.