Is this guy insane or wat

yes, absolutely
>implying he isn't absolutely right

He's a crook at minimum, ask Maxcoin and Startcoin bagholders how they're doing.

if you listen to his show he memes a lot, exactly like this, only take his posts half seriously.

>mfw 25% of my assets are already diversified between cryptos and i plan to add more

Yes. He thinks BCH is a scam.

but it is?

I've been wondering about this for a while.
>Thousands of people, if not millions, become extremely wealthy because of Bitcoin
>All try to cash out
>Banks run out of money
Is it actually possible? How could the banks run out of money if you sell bitcoin for fiat on an exchange and the exchange sends the fiat to the bank? Or is that not how it works?

Complete autism.

look up fractional reserve banking

banks won't run out of money, central banks will just print more if they need to, in turn leading to greater inflation and increased BTC value

although mr keiser is sensationalising

>in turn leading to greater inflation and increased BTC value
and round, and round it goes :D :D :D

Other way around. If everyone tried to withdraw their cash the whole financial system would implode.

literally buy my bags the tweet

"New paradigm!"

wow I would be shitting bricks if I were you I have ~2% of my net worth in crypto and I wonder if it's too much

I literally have over 80% of my net worth in crypto, so you're probably good

you are retarded

You know, you cant cash out

Does that matter when I'm also rich?
>Wanting to cash out valuable crypto into a garbage currency like USD
kys

Grow some balls, I'm literally living paycheck to paycheck, just getting by while I have over 10k in crypto from a starting stack of 3k. Cashed out 2k already as well.

>Does that matter when I'm also rich?
yes actually. a bugs and his carrots are soon departed

he's completely deluded.

makes you extremely vulnerable to no longer being rich anymore.

pretty much the same situation. makes me shit bricks.

I like Keiser. He was shilling Bitcoin back when it was only $100. Wish I listened. Would I have sold at $1000? Yeah, probably, but I would have made more money than I did gambling on alts.

I still fucking hate him for shilling Quark

No, it's a currency that costs 1 cent to send a payment anywhere in the world with no centralized permission

You'll actually kys when the actual killing blow comes

i have 100% of my money in crypto

>buying these fucking literal shitcoins

we would all shit diamonds if this happened.

Nice, just bought 100K BBH. Most comfi coin I've ever hedl.