Final Warning

ARK is currently way oversold. Last chance to load up on cheap ARK before we see 30% gains by days end.

Other urls found in this thread:

masternodes.pro/stats/dmd
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't tell them

I want to buy but fucking BINANCE IS TAKING SO LONG TO ACCEPT MY DEPOSITS

why do you think it will go up today?

bitcoin is making all time high again and these guys are talking about buying altcoins

geez

always buy high, user

ARK actually synergizes with other chains instead of competing with them.

Honestly, fuck BTC at this point, that rocket has parted.

We want the next generation.

Am I going to make it? Please be honsst with me.

Yes.

Wow you really went all in on the meme coins, huh?

Jelly of that ark

lulz. This guy thinks Bitcoin will break its December curse.

Meanwhile alts are the cheapest they've been in ages. Smart money is on flipping over bought BTC for over sold alts with moon missions on the horizon to flip them for more BTC.

The only gains your precious BTC makes is against fiat. Your portfolio will never go up in BTC from holding BTC. Mine does faggot.

My poor ass just bought 10 on the dip, feeling comfy and getting strapped in

Missing dat Monero

So that will take us back to where you were yesterday? Oh how you deluded arkies have fallen, and to think some of you are $2+ bagholders

There's a reason they are meme coins. I literally need to 30x my portfolio to make it. Already 100% up on LINK and REQ. ARK average

I WANT TO BUY MORE BUT ALL MY BTC IS ALREADY IN ARK FUCK STOP TANKING IT'S KILLING ME.

Normal profit can be seen on other coins.
As the owner of Diamond (DMD) Masternode you earn more than 120 $ daily
Excellent daily earnings, just check the website masternodes.pro/stats/dmd

Yes today will return to yesterday's prices for 30% gains. Which will be followed up with the real moon mission within 24 hours when it sticks to those prices and trades sideways for a while.

We're seeing longer term trends on ARK shift which takes time to break through. The second it does though that 30% gain today will feel like nothing.

Just a heads up you can get in cheap and make some easy money buying now. I haven't bought ARK until now because its been in a downward trend, but its looking primed for a reversal within days.

You should have invested more in Link than in Ark. Or at least get 10k Link.

Fuck off with your shitcoin. Nobody cares about that trash.

LINK is overbought now. I actually contemplated buying 10k more REQ, but my OCD wants me to accumulate 1k ARK. Seriously, it's killing me that I'm missing 40 ARK.

I bought 1100 arkies for 2.50 a while ago but it's been dissapointing. I need daily moons or I get anxious.

This shit is going to hit $300+ by Q4 2018.

THIS.
Also, you can easily stake them :)
If you haven't already, just download the wallet.
Do it, user.
You'll never sell your ark again.

I only got 500. What the fuck should I buy? Want 500k by next Christmas. Make me rich

Unironically more ark, or trade it to a higher amount. Im nearing 5k and i want more.

Does biz_classic calculator take into account loyalty bonus or should I add those 10%?

The site calculator assumes maxed loyalty.

like it did from falling from 42k to 31k this morning? bagholder

I have 130000sats waiting on bittrex... I got my first ark at $4.00 an ark, should I wait for it to trend down to buy at 4.00 again?

13000000sat***

Thats a great 6k portfolio!

mmmmuuuhh smahtbrij

I don’t think I can carry on much more, god speed Veeky Forums

Bought 300. Lets go bros

The Ark client doesn't need to be left open right, just vote for /ourdelegate/ and good to go?

What are you doing?

Bro you need to sell all of that shit and invest in 1-2 alts tops with some btc on the side.
Lets say LINK goes up 400% tomorrow.. What'd you make?
Nope. You can shut her down

yes lol, this isn't Bitbean
checked

si
vote and then you can close
it's ezpz

Sell everything but ARK and LINK and buy more ARK and LINK.

>cringe

He should buy the dip on REQ instead. LINK will probably correct some.

lulz I have nothing but gains on my ARK holdings. Been waiting for these lows for ages to buy in.

Damn you're gonna make it with that portfolio

Where do you buy Link user? BITTREX doesnt stock it, Binance is fucked and I heard EtherDelta is trippin balls.

I fucking told you user.

Did you listen? Its only just getting started.

Binance nigga

>BITTREX doesnt stock it
>stock it

nigga what? has anyone ever used this term like that?

Whatever man, I dont always put enough attention to get my crypto lingo right. Tradin' LINK. Better?

All those recent news regarding RapeyOTA got me abit worried.

thats not lingo, its just retarded as fuck. its like saying that a store has its stock on the cloud

K