So who is in?

so who is in?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@verify.as/verify-announces-partnership-with-eat-d37a6905e3f3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm on telegram, yeah

With 20ETH baby

thats my biz!

I'm fucking balls deep into this. This is the next 10x coin.

What currency is this?

So now is the time to let us know what coin it is

req 2.0

Can someone please tell me what coin this is?

lel, you had the chance to figure it out before, I made 3 posts you if normie is to stupid to get it, well.. STAY POOR

Come on man, don't be a dick. What do you have to lose by telling us?

this is an exit scam and everyone knows it.

WAC, WhatsApp Coin, it's the new coin... missed bitcoin and ethereum? You got one last chance at Lambohood. We're openly pumping and dumping after 30 days.

He's talking about verify the telegram checkmark ico. These are shill games

I gonna screen shit, print it and send it to pajeet land so everyday you will be reminded why you are still there

Yo man what the fuck is this ico called?

Verify.as, bitches

20 ETH, easy x5

>you if normie is to stupid

ATTENTION BIZ......SAID COIN SURVIVED #KITTIEGATE!!!! 10x incoming!!!!!!! Sold out in 2hrs......MOON!!!!

How does this fucking coin sell out in the presale, you elitist fucks

Its over. Sold out within 2 hrs. Going to moon so hard

Just because you dont know how to join a whitelist doesn't mean that the coin is a scam. First 500 people own an integral part of the next generation digital payments system while you buy it at 10x on bittrex.

Fuck I missed it, im scooping up whatever I can on ED at around 5x

normie cucks stay poor!!!!

Thanks. You're the first in three threads to actually name the coin.

what's the token name? why is it valuable?

TFW user and you are in on it together..... and you are finally on time for once xD... fomo and cheers!

It's the alternative symbol for wabi

Damn. No public sales for me. Can only get it in ED. Hope to get it relatively cheap.

SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!! WTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOT WHITELISTED AND I MISSED OUT!!!!!!!!!!! GTFO OP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Y ME????????????????!??!!!!!!!????? I'LL NEVER MAKE IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAGEKEK4EVER!!!!!!!! FML!!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

goodluck using Etherdelta right now, i cant do fuck all on that site because ETH has a clogged asshole.

VERIFY STACKED!!!

stop the shill and explain why the token is valuable? how good is the team?

it isn't this is just a shill post so they dump ther ico bugs

Okay, skimmed the whitepaper. Ultimately a clunky kind of escrow, with a token shoehorned in to cash in on that sweet ICO money. This isn't your usual shitcoin though, they've got a slick website and whitepaper, and obviously a few Veeky Forums shills. They've put quite a bit of money into this to begin with, and they're only asking for $2.5 million, but that's only for 20% of the tokens. Expect the rest to dump on etherdelta after pent-up demand drives it 8x.

Its a payment reputation protocol to bring crypto payments to the masses. Its kind of like a score that a lending provider would use (do you pay bills on time, are you going to fuck us over), except for making payments to merchants.

Its brings crypto payments from some idea that szabo had to an actual reality.

CEO sold his Previous payment company to Payfort (an Amazon subsidiary). He's basically doing the same thing again, with blockchain. Extremely smart, and super motivated.

2 All-Star Advisors:
-1 founded JadoPado, the Amazon of the middle east.
-1 is an economic research manager for Facebook with a Ph.D from Stanford
-2.5M hard cap, no bonuses.

-Already landing partnerships
medium.com/@verify.as/verify-announces-partnership-with-eat-d37a6905e3f3

Mike Bailey is a Senior Economic Research Scientist at Facebook and manages the News Feed Science team. His research analyzes the interaction of social networks on people's economic decisions and the importance of social interactions in understanding the economy. Prior to Facebook, Mike earned a Ph.D. in Economics from Stanford university.

all star!

Seen this shilled in a few Telegram groups.I was going to try to enter the public sale, but that's not happening now then?

Guess I'll pick some up on ED, just in case it moons

This isn't just a shitcoin. There is a legit team behind this coin with solid advisors.

all Veeky Forums nonsense aside, this is a great project with killer team. GET ON IT!!!

What telegram?

Damn, the team sounds super legit.