Bitcoin Cash SCAM

HAHAHAHAHA THERE'S STILL PEOPLE WHO THINK THAT BITCOIN CASH ISN'T A SCAM

HAHAHA THAT'S WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU BUY AN EX- CONS SCAM COIN

I'm thinking of making an EXACT COPY of bitcoin and branding it Bitcoin Super Cash just so you idiots buy it and give your money to me instead of Roger ver

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/business/411886-bitcoin-dutch-newspaper-opposition/
youtube.com/watch?v=UP1YsMlrfF0
electrum.org/bcc2.txt
satoshi.nakamotoinstitute.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Smart guy though, he saw the market for it, and knew how desperate people would be

You fucking idiots have been FUDDING BCH since it was $280 see you on the moon lol

True, a sucker is born every minute.

Anyone interested in sending me money for BITCOIN SUPER DUPER CASH, now with a FULL INDIAN DEV TEAM and SUPER DUPER FAST transaction because no one uses it!!!!

Post the real one you monster

You just perfectly described litecoin

this person always shows up to post his light hearted version to distract from how dangerous a person Ver is

Getting scared corecuck? Let me guess you sold back at 200 dollars?

Because the wording in the original makes him sound like pic related when in reality he just sold some fucking fireworks.

buy XLM, low fees, 6second transactions (faster than visa), decentralised and supported by business outside crypto.
BUY XLM, TRUE VER'S VISION

Fun fact, did you know that ver means worm in french?

Large enough fireworks to make some Boston bombs, you fucking moron.

The explosives he sold were much too powerful to be sold legally as consumer fireworks.

Do you realize he went to FEDERAL PRISON? Does that hold any weight to you?

FEDERAL PRISON FOR A FELONY SENTENCE.

Jesus you have to spell everything out these days and even then people still fall for cons.

You're right he must be stopped.

he is a self made multi millionaire, you must respect his authority

Do you get paid to do this?

So much fear kek. Im so comfy holding both. Bought bch at 350 dollars lmao

ye we all receive bcash from blockstream (we use bcash, because it has lower fees), so that we can pubicly discredit roger ver (one must admit, he sure has a lot of credit after mt goax audit, his recent tweet, his last interviews, his pals and his nebulous affiliation with bcash that he publicly asked "his project")

How on earth do we stop this man? How many more people will he hurt?

we accept blockstream money and spread the good word on /r/btc.

Next time he's in the states we should have the cops called on him. Someone this dangerous shouldn't be walking among us.

NO I am just tired of seeing people fall for this idiots scam coin.

People just buy it on binance or whatever because its higher up and has "bitcoin" in the name.

In reality its a total SHAM project, with huge red flags everywhere you look after doing 10 minutes of research.

These SCAMS and rouge players behind them have to be outed and eliminated or else crypto's legitimacy is seriously threatened.

I thought you were kidding earlier, didn't know you guys were this stupid. On chain scaling isn't a hard concept to grasp.

Bitcoin Cash is the definition of a scam

BTC itself is too big to get much bigger, and the days of becoming a bitcoin millionaire are over.

Do you want to buy my BITCOIN SUPER DUPER CASH ?

I took the bitcoin code and hired an india to change 1 line of code.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO PAY 600? 1200? Give me 1500 and we will call this a deal. By the way I went to federal prison before, have been denied entry to America in the past, and have mental breakdowns on camera.

So can you send that 1500 to my paypal now or what?

Sell sell sell
rt.com/business/411886-bitcoin-dutch-newspaper-opposition/

Roger Ver was convicted in a political trial for calling the FBI murderers in a debate as a libertarian candidate for CA state assembly. The firecrackers were an excuse. The crime was not selling them, by the way, but the fact that he didn't have a lisence to sell them. He is the only person ever in the United States to be convinced for doing what he did.

He has VOLUNTARILY renounced his US citizenship but has entered the states multiple times after that fact. He has not been 'barred entry' anywhere.

Fuck off and take your fake news elsewhere.

Kill yourself you fucking corecuck shills.

He sold some fireworks that is used in farming basically. Many people sold these without a license, mainstream stores sold this without a license, Ver was the only one who got charged with it.

KILL YOURSELF.

When BCH wins your losses will bring me greater joy than my gains.

You're literally braindead.

Guise, who wants some Bitcoin Dinero? Just fucking my shit, you niggers.

Yeah that sounds totally normal for a person to do. Make himself look like a psycho in a debate and then renounce your US citizenship.

Totally normallllll ahhaha MAKE SURE YOU INVEST IN MY SUPER BITCOIN CASH HERE
I accept paypal

the on chain scaling part is the excuse that justify bitcoin cash existence.
Look at eth, that can potentially handle 4x more tps than bitcoin : saturated by a shitty dap. What do? bigger blocks? increase block speed generation?

meanwhile roger ver and pals brag about theyre shitcoin on every social media, telling ppl they've got all figure it out, none of them is a dev or have even a small understanding of the code.
Meanwhile roger ver tries to publicly discredit bitcoin's advocate (Andreas Antonopoulos) using the shittiest self made millionaire argument of authority.

once again the guy made a fool of himself.

Roger Ver has no knowledge of how bitcoin works, he read the 2 first line of the bitcoin white paper (the one he quotes all the time btw), he is a lucky early investor, and a social influencer that's trying to make his vercoin and is failing.

Hook me up, senpai:
3CEuQjZwjPLvRF67GXBsrv5fE1EWUhhz3q

Just one fucking dollar, right now in fiat, I'll sell you 20% of all Bitcoin Dinero!

1M8ZiW5kuA4LNeR5JUp9oJtnrYmgJ18uG5

It's worth a shot.

Just promise not to buy Bitcoin Cash:

god, ok he was the victim of a political conspiracy, what about mt goax audit? you want a link with his statement too? youtube.com/watch?v=UP1YsMlrfF0
here you go. proudly posted from his youtube channel.

Anreas used to support modern day BCH. Just look at his older talks from the 2014 era, he describes BCH. I'd prefer to get away from your ad hominem arguments but do they even let you?

just got 7 bcc

take you +12%
electrum.org/bcc2.txt

>Make himself look like a psycho in a debate and then renounce your US citizenship.
The FBI are murderers though. And the fact that he renounced his citizenship himself is public knowledge.

Bitcoin Cash is for queers.

You're literally missing out on a bull run.

Sell your bcash and run btc to 16k, then jump back into bcash when it's sub 800.

You know it's going there. Rule number 1 - follow the momentum and don't fall in love with a stock (crypto)

What exactly in that video is inaccurate? It is widely known that liquidity problems are caused by the banks. It's the entire reason tether was created.

>FUD starts as BCH pumping
scared :^)?

i need quote on that, he has absolutely never supported anything other than bitcoin, plus he is in favour of lightning network.

> Just look at his older talks from the 2014 era
ok this is your interpretation

i'm talking about facts here, not what we would like to hear.
that's no mystery i have no sympathy for roger, sometimes the difference between ad hominem and credibility is thin, this man has lost all credibility, he is by far to implicated in bcash leadership to be consider objective.

look at roger's tweeter, his last passive-agressive attack on Andrea is pathetic

are you for real? ROGER VER HIMSELF AUDITED MT GOAX BEFORE THE MOST IMPORTANT BITCOIN CRASH.

This guy is so hot. He looks like the kind of guy who has a really long and thick veiny dick. Look at that jaw, jesus.

Kill yourself you psychotic pajeet.

Operation Dragonslayer has started.

Get in or you will regret it.

>Kill yourself you psychotic pajeet.
This, my friends, is your typical cashie. No arguments, only insults. Don't be like him.

>kys, pajeet, bcash
bingo !

Yup totally normal thing to do. Can you invest in my bitcoin super dollars now?
or at least buy some bitcoin dinero

How the fuck are liquidity problems related to the fact that they took off with 850k bitcoins? Many exchanges have liquidity problems even today. All he said was the liquidity problems weren't caused by Mt Gox and honestly knowing what we know now he was probably right.

If I show you my bank statement and then kill a kid next week, are you supposed to somehow know that? The two are completely unrelated.

i reported to roger ver, he need to find better sock puppets, this one sounds like a hatebot

>Yup totally normal thing to do
It's honestly not that weird

BCH MOONING!

CORESHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH

BCH is the largest crypto currency in the world by market share and use as:

1. Eth - is not a currency and wants to be a world computer
2. BTC decided it was not going to be cash and gave up on the idea of currency to be a bank settlement system

ok fine mt gox audit is unrelated, and doesn't affect roger's ver reputation.
none the less his implication with the worst bitcoin crash and the later bitcoin fork is quite ironic

Just look back to his talks on bitcoin before blockstream came into the picture. Do you want an audio recording too?

and the fact that he accepeted to audit signing a nda is quite amusing too

Yeah they came here an hour ago in preperation.

Well, since Mt.Gox promised him to pay him out first, it's not amusing, it's just what a sensible businessman does.

Does anyone actually believe that Roger Ver is doing this because other reasons than his own personal greed?

are you suggesting he is a blockstream agent? yea sure i'd like something more precise, this guy has a lot of conference.

anyways how do you explain his advocacy for lightning network?

>his implication with the worst bitcoin crash and the later bitcoin fork is quite ironic
how so?

Yup Roger Ver is totally normal and not weird at all. Can you paypal that 1500 to me now?

Don't care about what he says now. All I know is he sang a very different tune and praised onchain scaling.

you the person that hold most of bitcoins has legitimacy to audit the biggest exchange at that time?
my point really is the gigantic conflict of interest with roger's implication in bitcoin cash leadership (that he denied at first), his mining operation, his social influence (he is/was one of the most influent bitcoin, now bcash advocates) and his personal gain (one of the major holder of bitcoin and bitcoin cash).
This is high centralisation, he has all the power in his hands, yet advocate satoshi's vision.

>Can you paypal that 1500 to me now?
Not sure what you're on about with the paypal all the time but Roger Ver isn't that weird no. Bit extreme in his libertarian politics but that's about it.

I know, I just pointed out that it's completely logical what he does if you keep in mind that everything he does is for himself. Not for Bitcoin, not for Bitcoin Cash, not for humanity, not for children in Afrika.

an "independent" third party (which is one of the major holders of bitcoin), audit the major bitcoin exchange under nda.

what's the point of accepting an audit in these conditions? he can disclose shit, and made a fool of himself.

Oh btw Karpeles is planning an ICO for mt gox great return.

oh ! we agree, that's magic

I have never seen any BCH shill use actual technical arguments. It's all marketing bullshit about being nice to each other. Fuck your being nice bullshit you morons, don't argue on technical stuff if you didn't write a line of code in your life.

Raising blocksize is not an improvement, it is just changing a constant that will bloat the chain to unusable state in a couple years if somebody actually bothers to use the shitcoin.

>being this mad of things it doesn't understand

Read the whitepaper, deny Bilderberg the blockchain.

But the trick is he's spreading the word and making money at the same time, it's two positives

Love this humble firework merchant

NDA's are standard practice in audits. Ask anyone at KPMG, Deloitte, etc. But I will admit he shouldn't have been the one to do it given his stake in bitcoin. You're right about that.

hahaha there still people who thought Bitcoin was a scam when it first came out. many of them are now huge holders.

typical bcash shill
>bcore hired sock puppets to undermine us on social media
>bcore is brainwashing ppl with second layer scaling solution
>bcore is manipulated by banksters
>bcore don't want famelic African child to use bitcoin
>satoshi's vision meme.jpeg
>lower fees (nobody use the network)
>buy a cofee

member, satoshi has left the boat with his pockets full of 1mil bitcoin (estimation today : 13billion dollars) very early in the game. his vision might be biased...

>corekids try to FUD about Ver being a felon for a victimless that literally nobody cares about, especially the libertarian community that made bitcoin what it is today
>corekids don't understand bitcoin's roots
>corekids don't understand the importance of scaling on the fucking blockchain
>corekids don't understand that off chain scaling defeats the point of blockchain entirely and any move from the bankers is completely pointless with (((off chain))) scaling

Bitcoin Cash supporters like money like anyone else, but there is more than profit at stake here that the crypto community is completely uninformed about.

You do realize that jokingly bringing up everlasting forks of bitcoin is a criticism of Core/Blockstream/Segwit, right?

yeah, maybe he will audit bitfinex too, if they don't sue our asses because we are unsettled by their claims.

PLEASE EVERYONE, PUT DOWN YOUR PITCHFORKS, AND INVEST IN BITCOIN SUPER DUPER CASH TODAY!!!

ANNOUNCE THREAD HERE:

>PLEASE EVERYONE, PUT DOWN YOUR PITCHFORKS, AND INVEST IN BITCOIN SUPER DUPER CASH TODAY!!!
You mean to say you're completely out of legitimate criticisms?

if you dont understand bitcoin cash by now, youre a perfect candidate for.....

BITCOIN SUPER DUPER CASH!!!

Please Invest Today

>raising blocksize isn't an improvement
>fixing something that isn't broken

Goddamn you Corecucks need to read Satoshi.

>corekids try to FUD about Ver being a felon for a victimless that literally nobody cares about, especially the libertarian community that made bitcoin what it is today
i agree the felon thing is kinda free ad hominem, the rest on the other end...

>corekids don't understand bitcoin's roots
holding lots of bitcoin doesn't make you a wizard of the tech, did you read the whitepaper after "p2p electronic cash system"?

>corekids don't understand the importance of scaling on the fucking blockchain
nobody does, why all ethereum scaling proposition aren't onchain? (raiden, plasma)

>corekids don't understand that off chain scaling defeats the point of blockchain entirely and any move from the bankers is completely pointless with (((off chain))) scaling
one more thing to add at my bcash shill 101 thanks

>Bitcoin Cash supporters like money like anyone else, but there is more than profit at stake here that the crypto community is completely uninformed about.
this is priceless, nobody cares about the tech, it's just a pretext for power hungry faggots to gain more power. god damn, what is ver programming background? can he even code?
How does he qualifies to speech so freely about technical issues?

>You do realize that jokingly bringing up everlasting forks of bitcoin is a criticism of Core/Blockstream/Segwit, right?
you're right, if you're not happy with bitcoin, do your coin, that's the point of free software, just don't be a dick and try to steal the network and tells anyone that's slow after that.

How fucking nervous can one man be?

All in for Moon

>satoshi's vision
>i summon you
>read the whitepaper attack
>it's not effective

You didn't refute anything and all you did is admit you don't understand what a blockchain is and that you think Ver is a programmer. Good job.

Ok

No faggot, you need to read everything the man said. Also learn what a blockchain is.

satoshi.nakamotoinstitute.org/

>BCH is the largest crypto currency in the world by market share and use as:
You're retarded, no it isn't, these are just lies. Are you a shill, bot, or idiot?

You retards need to learn basic algorithmic complexity theory

>Hurr durr let's make a little linear improvement, it's good enough for now!

We want longterm, decades long improvements, not one that will last a couple years you moron. Do you know anything about software engineering of network protocols? You don't duct tape shit on just because it works for now

>>corekids don't understand that off chain scaling defeats the point of blockchain entirely and any move from the bankers is completely pointless with (((off chain))) scaling
You realize that sidechains and lightning network are both permissionless and uncensorable, right? I guess, you don't. Lel. Your typical cashie right here.

Bitcoin Super Duper Cash is the truest of Satoshi's vision.

>We want longterm, decades long improvements, not one that will last a couple years you moron
The point is that it can be increased when needed. As storage space gets cheaper in the future the blocksize can be raised even further.

>complexity theory
>network

>mfw I did my PhD in theoretical computer science/complexity theory and also worked on networks

Yes, because off chain scaling is working so fucking well right now. The solution to scaling has been baked in from the start, up the block size. Its unbelievable what has happened bitcoin.

ah ok, this is hardmod bcash troll. i pass, you win.
i'll be back when you have some substance, all i can see is assumptions and pretension.
see my post here to enrich your bcash shill program

cheers