LINK General

Another day waking up to 40% gains

LINK MARINE reporting, thank you Veeky Forums for memeing LINK moon into a reality.

where my pepe ballers at?

Bought at $.20, sold at $.23 like an idiot. Bought back in at $.30 today, now at >$.34. Long term holding this time.

Why is he crying

Call me greedy but I'm disappointed. We need IOTA kind of action, billion in volume or otherwise its sell the news just like SIBOS

patience

I have 2000 LINK which I bought at 40 cents. When this turns into $20,000 later I'll be so happy.

The news wont even be that good, get ready for a dump son, im holding LINK as well.

Sell again, easy 12%

Thingken of gains.

Yes patience in the long run. If this ends up being a pump and dump like it seems I'd rather see this stagnating at 20 cents and be accumulating more. I'm too much of a pussy to trade link at all.
SIBOS news was huge to me. I think coming news will be similar. People just don't seem to understand if there's no name dropping or price predictions

What news?

It was just a dream... Lmao

how exactly do i buy link? What platform are you guys using?

Coinbase

Sergio is gonna have a talk. Probably saying SWIFT is going as planned, main net release on schedule. Price tanks. This is my prediction

That's not news. And it sure as hell isn't why the price is going up rn.

Accurate. The only way it doesn't tank is if the main net is January.

just bought 800 linkies

fucking can't withdrawl my link from etherdelta god damn evil cryptokitties

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Why do I even bother. Well hope you can somehow learn from this; you're a fucking idiot if you don't think that's news

This was always going to happen, it was just a matter of when.

Sergey making a post is not news.

I am 99% it is going to be a general post like last time; "we are very busy, much discussion, etc."

And that's how it's supposed to be. There will be no news until the main net goes online.