Anyone who told me to buy IOTA earlier

Anyone who told me to buy IOTA earlier.
FUCK YOU.

Other urls found in this thread:

24aktuelles.com/59204a69a72ed/iota-token-the-new-cryptocurrency-will-overtake-btc.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hahaha it was obvious that this will dump fucking hard today

He bought the ATH

Fuck this iota shit I lost like 2k dollars

Thinking about selling right now before it drops further...

buy the dip poorfags

Hold you lil bitch

it was me
i told you to buy

All the IOTA are on the exchanges because they don't have a working wallet. Get the fuck out. The crash will be brutal.

You're not alone.

I bought 10 mins before the drop.

"After every pump, comes a dump"
"Never buy at ATH"
"Don't buy shitcoins"
Haven't you guys learned anything in Veeky Forums?

Bought it at 7.8 USD

NOW IT'S FUCKING 4.8 USD ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

jesus christ when will the wallet meme finally die. It's not even a fucking wallet, just a tangle viewer

wtf where did you buy it reach 7.8 usd?
It didn't even go to 5 on finex

I warned you not to buy yesterday

>Baby's first pump and dump
Welcome to crypto newbie

>warned yesterday not to buy
nigger what? It was 2-2.50 yesterday. that's still a fucking juicy gain even if you sold at the rock bottom of the dip

Except the exchanges are frozen and you can't sell, and it's about to plummet back to a few cents

i genuinely can't believe there are people who are buying at like 10x what a coin was worth a week ago, like what is wrong with these people

CoinOne, korean website
OP confirmed stupid asian, didn't see one of those in a long time

Coinone, Korean exchange.
I was looking for someone from the US to sell me some IOTAs because pricegap was huge.
No one contacted me you fucking retards. I was going to give them 40% of the profit.

lol you deserve it FUCKING LOOSER

sell now or hold? afraid it will go to 2

Buying something that went 10x

because maybe the coin is getting traction and it will keep rising

Hold for now. It will eventually go up later.
As soon as you recover evacute.

It's actively discouraged even in their circlejerk subreddit which means it doesn't work / it sucks.

99% of IOTAs are on exchanges ready to be dumped.

Don't be surprised if it falls below $1 in a few days.

>buying into a crypto that supports illegal refugees

IOTA is going to sink faster than those scuttled liferafts

Sell you fucking idiot. You fell for the hype and got cucked hard by BTC and other coins that actually work and do something.

You can hold it on a loss of course. Have fun

thank you for your donation

Hello

I lost a fortune on iota because I'm new and got trolled hard by Veeky Forums and all the shills

If you want to leave me some of your btc you don't need, feel free

1KKwLfJcpZHCkGkxUnPR1rRcFj1bEakLua

I thank you in advance

It went to nearly 5.60 on finex what the fuck is wrong with you user why do you lie?

>tfw 4x gains on this coin

I'm still holding about 10% of it, in case there is some life in it. But I'm pretty sure this is it, for the marketcap to increase more it would have to be an immense pump and take over BCH, Roger would never allow that, he probably bought IOTA low and dumped hard on you guys to FUD IOTA for a few months.

Also, yeah, no working product yeah.

But if it does work, this is a 40 dollar coin, probably.

Shit doesn't deserve top 5. Fucking not even top 15. Literally a piece of shit coin

Spending a fortune on a refugee coin.

That's what you get for betraying the white race.

Well, I hope my history with this shitcoin makes you feel better.

sell you fucking retards.

see how the top arched down and the MA's are going all kamikaze? that means gtfo

also, welcome to crypto

People really need to understand those MA's lines and how they affect trends.

absolutely. learning basic TA changed everything for me

here are some signals for you newfucks

Hold fellow Bazingoid! this will make you rich like mein fuhrer Sheldon Cooper!
>MFW $2k is a lot of soy lattes.

>3.8

>3.8

>3.8

>3.8

>3.8

>3.8

I think TA as a whole is more pseudoscience.
But I do know that bots use the MA lines to trigger buy and sell orders, and that can cause a trend reversal in itself.

burn

FUCK WHY DIDNT I SELL WHEN IT WAS $5 fuckkkkkkk

it will go up

but not before you grow up

No, it won't Akhmed. Welcome to Crypto!
Weirdly enough, a wallet that eats your cash isn't a good thing. Not to mention binance bugging out and putting people off, that stuff will be sold for those reasons alone and its all on exchanges still because of the wallet issue! :D

binance outage killed it more than anything

>bought in at 37200
>sold 42500

mfw comfy gains

now I'm just watching from the sidelines as people get JUSTED buying the ATH

Wallet meant ppl kept it on exchanges. Binance outages made people panic and think they would lose it. Especially as its a lot of new investors and IOTA was their first crypto.
They better not touch my LINK! I hear NEO and ARK are awful coins too and should NEVER be invested in by soy drinking latte drinkers or it will cause immediate influx of white nationalists into your surrounding neighbourhood. The Trump supporters are everywhere guys! be safe!

holy shit bro
I feel for you

my future lambos thank you. bro, seriously, there is big shit coming and you will be glad you weren't a weak-handed faggot if you can just last the month. this coin isn't going anywhere. it's not NEO or any of that shit, this is the real deal next big coin.

Make him a safe space where you can both have a meditation session about your feelings.
Stay away from LINK, ARK, nd NEO. They are the white supremacist coins. They don't like us buying those, friend. OXOXOXO

Thx bro, this week hasn't been easy...

Lol sorry. I wasn't keep up with the coin. Calm down

I couldn't agree more, do not buy NEO! it is an awful coin and is going nowhere but down! I hear the NEO devs supported Bernie Sanders which is why they allow free transfers of funds. Do not buy into this communist coin! Free transfers are a lie! So what if you pay no fees moving money between exchanges, I bet a rich white man somewhere has to pay with his electricity and computing power! nothing is free! It is all lies.

Lmfaooooooo everyone laugh at him

>bought at 1.2
>sold at 4.8
>waiting for imminent crash below 1 to buy more
wow that wasn't hard

Bought at 1.20

Holding until the inevitable $7.

dead cato floppo

Wow, hun. Sounds like you have had it rough. I am so sorry. Would you like a gofundme setup to help with the trauma? :(
#HerNameWasHeatherHayer

Sell you dumb fucks. How obvious is this. Goes up from 2.50 to 5.00+ in less than a day and you think this is legit?

KEK

What did you make? How much did you buy?

>investing with political views (emotional)
>endorsing NEO
have fun with that investment strategy

>Bouncy bouncy.
>Downy downy.
2bil MC incoming.

>tfw wanted to get to get on the moon as well about 7 hours ago
>decide i'll wait abit and see how far it goes after such a steep increase
>mfw seeing it whale

I'll just leave this here
24aktuelles.com/59204a69a72ed/iota-token-the-new-cryptocurrency-will-overtake-btc.html

Buy in while it's still cheap because it will never be again

Why not? Its what us Bazingoids do.
>I am trying to speak to them in their own language. Do you think I need to increase my soy intake or am I mimicking them well enough?

Buy the dip you weak child. Hld

legit?

TL;DR for newfag?

I buy ETH or LTC on cuckbase, transfer it on Bitfinace for IOTA? I'm asking

yes

Damn it, these white supremacists can't keep getting away with it! RIP IOTA.
>It's ok btw. I hear they can't process the colour green. We are safe to talk like this. Something to do with their abandonment issues from being shoved in daycare made them green colour blind. Weird I know but true.

Thankyou.

>people actually bought this absolutely worthless shitcoin in the most obvious pump and dump scheme ever

Just go back to watching soap operas or something.

>Why not? Its what us Bazingoids do.
>Bazingoids
lost
>needs more soy, perhaps. also, more exclamation points and ALL CAPS on specific words/phrases to show overly emotional reactions to any and everything

Yep, that's exactly how I did it:)

>Bazingoids bazingaed!
>They cant see the colour green.
You vile white supremacist! I am going to buy all your LINK, NEO and ARK now to teach you a lesson!!!

>10b pump & dump
Top retard, kek

In all seriousness, a big correction was bound to happen. It's still up over 200%, and it still works even though the network is congested with everybody just leeching off the masternodes.

Danke niggers. Advice on how much? Also, you spend real cash on ETH/LTC right? Then use THAT currency to buy IOTA?

>Bought at $1.98 and $2.60

>Implying I'm letting go of this anytime soon

god bless my chink friend that texted me to buy this while i was watching football

oh look its already back up over $4

hope you fags bought that dip. next rally on the way

>Good advice and thank you!
Lost is OBVIOUSLY and inferior TV show when compared to Rick and Morty and TBBT. I do however believe that when combined together all three make the trifecta of entertainment. You basically need not watch ANYTHING else. Gosh! I wrote my thesis on this phenomenon. I think I of all people should know what I am talking about on this matter. I quite literally wrote the book on this. You're welcome! I love being me!!!! I am such a blessing on the world. I can't wait to help out some immigrants today by buying them some soy lattes. FUCK WHITE PEOPLE!!!
>Bit better? I'll work on it!

Looks like a dead cat bouncing to me.
Sweetie XOXO