This will be the next big one

Crypto games are coming. Get in now. This one is too obvious. These coins dont even need to make sense or work anymore. Lets just make money.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EnJwoWLdEjg
bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-MANA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

riding it

Once it hits normiedom through mobile phones, people will go crazy for this shit. Tamagotchi 3.0

BLOCKv
youtube.com/watch?v=EnJwoWLdEjg

Someone make ether pepes pls
Will pay lots of eth for rare pepes

20,000 from ICO with another 10,000 staked for land. Second Life 2.0 here we come.

Is this a thing yet?

Hi im new,

How do i buy this crypto cat?

land goes to auction on the 15th.

Where can I get some? Thanks.

Develop a game featuring dogs, with unusual hats

No one wanted to join make my ICO :(

Could you please tell me where to find information about the auction. Thank you.

>These coins dont even need to make sense or work anymore. Lets just make money.
BUBBLE BUBBLE BUBBLE BUBBLE BUBBLE BUBBLE BUBBLE BUBBLE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Fuck it, just bought 200.

If it moons to even just a couple dollars that will be fucking great. If not, it was only $7 that I lost.

Could you please tell me where you are buying this? I can't find it. Thanks!

Bittrex, here's the link mate

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-MANA

This actually looks kinda cool. But it has already 2x'ed and low volume. Riding XLM for now then we'll see.

It's still only 4 cents USD.

What do you have to lose if you just throw $10 on for 400 of em incase it ever gets big?

What is this?

You have 10 dollars to lose

Only matters if youre a 3rd world poorfag

Wow, I was so close putting 1k into this. Damn

All my coins are stuck on Liqui.

Looks like i'm about to get exit scammed.

i saved that screenshot for my pepe folder. it was a laugh. well done

Bought 400 because why the fuck not. They have some shit coming up on the 15th, even if it doesn't triple I'm sure it will be profitable.

I'm working on an intricate scalable concept for a tabletop game. if you're interested, respond to me with a discord link or name

hope you're riding the next wave, Veeky Forums

cross blockchain token interaction.

Entrypoint?

Get in now Veeky Forums it's not too late. This dip just tested support and recovered immediately back to 600 sats. We're going to 1000 sats today.

How high will it go? Will this go like power and DNT

:(

>people are actually going to spend money on this coin
What is wrong with you people
t. bagholder

Well all I know is that I got in at 400 on a whim and am riding this for as long as I need.

MANA is half price on Liqui.
They disabled ERC20 withdrawal temporarily and it's limited the market movement.

Time to scalp.