SALT will moon soon!

SALT platform release is scheduled for this month.

saltlending.com/

Tokens sell for $25.00 each on their site, so its logical that the coin values on the exchanges will near that level once the platform launches. Get in!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SaltLending/status/937054925061726208
saltlending.com/
discord.gg/5Yb3Tmq
reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/6pa601/log_of_ama_with_saltlending_caleb_salt_caleb/
palmbeachgroup.com/publications/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Someone said they said they are accelerating how soon they will offer ETH collateral but never offered source. Anyone know if this is true and if so, where did Salt say this?

twitter.com/SaltLending/status/937054925061726208

Bought yesterday at 58k, already holding bags. fuck this shitcoin. I should have known about the presale bonus

Been holding SALT from $3.80 and bought in the dips, I am ready for my free ride

everyone who wanted to dump has dumped you dum dum

It can't be this simple, can it? I bought at $2.50 and am holding a bag, but it can't just launch and go up to $25... why aren't more people buying this shit?

because they are mentally ill. Salt is mooning RIGHT NOWWWWWW

It has no reason to just go under $25, as the website is currently $25 or a SALT token, people to busy chasing after pumps such as IOTA, might see a lot of FOMO when platform is released.

I bought a ledger nano off them for five salt yesterday currently valued at what thirty dollars. They have faith in the project it seems

YESSS YEEEEES YEEEEEEEEEES

Its the first lend/borrower platform, there will be use cases people will want from it.

Shit I hope so, I picked up a nice bag when it was at $2 hoping it would go to $10.

Jesus fucking fuck

You are jesus

Nice, I bought at 3.50 hoping it would go to 15 dollars. At this stage 20 seems easy and they could raise their price beyond the initial 25 and it could go even higher

WTF is happening?!?!!

This is literally the easiest buy in crypto

All time high in ETH I think.

lmao there goes my bags. how high will this go?

All time high in dollars.

TO THE MOOOON

6k bag bought at 1.50 tier of ICO. I can't believe there is the possibility that I can pay off my wifes and my car.

This may be a pump and dump but I have no intention of selling for a while anyway.

Please spoon feed me on what is salt platform and why is it 25 on the platform. Like just because its artificially on the platform for 25 doesn't mean anything right?

DYOR retard.
saltlending.com/

This, I aint spoonfeeding shit.

Congrats user, hopefully we will see $20-25 range.

I keep seeing people say that they will raise the $25 price if demand increases, but i haven't found any source for that?

Didn't look hard enough

You're really bad at shilling, dawg

make $$$ with us discord.gg/5Yb3Tmq

I am not sure I can give you a source, maybe you can ask in their telegram and slack to confirm, because it's pretty basic knowledge of everyone who researched the project. They will raise the price on the platform and keep it always higher than the price on exchanges.

er, i know ive read it. ill try and go find it i guess

>blake_salt Yes the price can change. SALT will always be available directly from us at or slightly above whatever the market price is.

from- reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/6pa601/log_of_ama_with_saltlending_caleb_salt_caleb/

This means that SALT as a currency will inherently be losing vale over time.

If it's always available from them then more of the currency will constantly be entering into circulation, lowering the value of all other salt in the economy.

SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

cool thanks bud.

anyone have any idea why the pice just jumped?

no, theres a hard cap amount. they would have to try to buy it back cheaper.

accumulation for platform launch this month. have you been gone from biz or something?

Palm Beach just picked it.

certified uneducated pajeet

>up to 7
what????? no way, thats such a small number. so fake, man. any idiot knows this will go to at least 10, probably more like 12 before the platform even releases

Palm Beach always lists a low number that no one listens to, because they will get left behind. Look at the Dash graph after Palm Beach picked it.

Is Palm Beach a buying/investing group or a pump and dump group?

It's a CYA number so investors don't come back angry that it didn't pass it.

yeah i got insanely lucky on dash, man. i just happened to buy about 200 dash at 440, just cause TA was showing that "its turn was coming". and then when PB picked it and biz was like WTF THIS IS SO GAY DURRR, i was laughing. ended up selling it a few days ago at 780

Palm Beach sells a newsletter for thousands of dollars. It lets whales get in on pumps early. The track record of Palm Beach picks is very good, whether through self-fulfilling prophecy or what but the picks do go up greatly.

so how do i get this intel on time next time? is there a place? how much does this cost? cause if he just calls something and everyone buys it 15 minutes later then i need to be getting this guys alerts to really multiply my poorfag money

well i mean, no offense man, but salt has been an obvious pick for anyone that spends at least a moderate amount of time on Veeky Forums, or in crypto in general. this is the month of the platform weve been waiting for, FOR months now. how you dont know about it, and even know why its a comfy pick, is beyond me

>Palm Beach sells a newsletter for thousands of dollars. It lets whales get in on pumps early. The track record of Palm Beach picks is very good, whether through self-fulfilling prophecy or what but the picks do go up greatly.
Thanks-appreciate the info. I got part of that from browsing their site but wasn't sure of the whole picture.

palmbeachgroup.com/publications/

GO SALT

Anyone tried out the Palm Beach Newsletter for $199? That seems like a pretty reasonable price for a year long subscription if the info is good.

yeah get it and copy paste it here

actually what if we made a chatroom and chipped in for a membership and just copy pasted it to the room? Fuck paying full whack.

even posting it to the threads with a wallet link for donations would work. people would donate quite generously after getting in on mad profits i'm sure

ok im in, what sell price ? $14???

good point, the poster has to tripfag though

salt will moon, looks good guys, get in

pos sell some at 10